Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Cant Talk

Ash’s POV

My eyes hurt from crying. But that wasn’t why I was blushing. I Ashton, was sitting in Valexander’s lap. To add on to that, I was stripping him with my mind! I couldn’t look into his multi colored eyes. At least, not when I’m thinking about doing him on the floor.

“Are you okay,” Valex asked, turning my head to stare into my tear clear green eyes. I blushed again and looked away. Without anyone to get me going, I was all shy and sweet and quiet. Except for my thoughts. They were still pretty wild.

I tried to speak but I couldn’t. I motioned to my mouth and pointed to a sign that said “Vending machine-turn left.”

“Do you want something to drink?” I nodded and began pulling out my wallet. “I’ll pay,” he insisted and fished a few single dollars out of his pocket.

I hopped off his lap and sat down in another chair. Holy Jebuz these damn things were uncomfortable. They can torture them with these wooden demons. My butt is going to ache after today.

“I’ll be back soon,” Valexander said and walked away.

I nodded again even though he couldn’t see my. I lifted my hand and touched my lips. They were still kiss-swollen. I attempted to flatten my hair, doubting that I could. I was willing to bet that I had sex hair right now.

I can just imagine seeing Reilly, all hurt and broken. Shyler would be by her side, reading a book to her because it takes too much energy to open her eyes. And then Valexander and I would come into the room, looking like we just got out of bed. But Reilly wouldn’t mind. She’d smile and say “Boys will be boys!’

But I wasn’t sure if that was going to happen. Maybe she was too hurt to wake up. She might be in a coma. Or dying.

I shook my head wildly! Stop it, Ash! Reilly is going to be alright. Leave the negative thoughts behind and drift into the world of rainbows and edible butterflys!

Me and my rainbowness :P Ha ha ha.

And then it hit me. Then thing I wanted to know most. Honestly, I didn’t know why I was being ditzy and not asked/ thought about it earlier!

Was Valexander Bisexual?!
♠ ♠ ♠
He he he. They dont know about each other! They thought they were straight!!!! Ash figured it out first!