Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Letters To Reilly

Narrator's POV

Stupid Reilly,

What the hell where you thinking? You did not need to do that you idiot. You could have died! I would pumble you to the ground if you werent hurt! Are you insane? Do you want me to send you to a mental hospital?! Oh my freaking Zombiez! I should kill you!

Yeas, I can get your hair dye. Blue, right? And I will do it. Why not go without? Your red hair was fine. I think that color is quite hot.On you both.

Ash is fine now, alright? I made out with him in the waiting room and regreting it since. I cant get this boy in trouble any longer. I dont wan Him to find him. IT would hurt too much if I lost Ash. He is in no danger now, i promise.

I wont tell him. Nothing you say or do can change that. Drop it. I'm glad you arent saying a thing but you might. I'll break every bone in your body! I shouldn't have told you. You already know too much. Keep quiet, Reilly!

Breaking everything in sight,
Valexander Belmont

Dear amazlingly idiotic Reilly,

WTF?! How could you do that?! I mean, come on! You jumped, for me and him?(Damon told me after Valex told him) I should eat your eyes with a spoon. What is wrong with you?!

Mortricia and Rex are both hear. Yes, he is cute. And adorable. But thats besides the point. When did you call them over/ You havent been in the hospital for more than ten hours.

I cant talk to him. he seemed rally mad. And why is that so important!? Its in the past. I forgot it. It's time you did too. I mean it. Nothing good will come out of digging into this boy's past!

Always Am Careful,
Ashton MacGregor

Dear Dead Rei-Rie,

Notice how I started? You arent going to live after I get my hands on you! Just you wait!

Yes, call me Shyler if you want. I want things to go back to normal, okay? Let's forget everything that happened, alright?

She isnt my girlfriend. I would never! I was lonely then and needed company. She was my sister's friend. If I had a girlfriend, i'd want it to be you.

I love you, Reilers. And I always will. Dont you ever forget that because I wont let you. Did you get my roses? The 19 real ones and one fake black one? When they alldie, my love for you will end. And no, you cant burn it. i wont let you get away so quickly.

Loving You To Death,
Shyler Damon Arae
♠ ♠ ♠
letters back to Reilly. This is more just to show the emotion of each character and, In Valex's case, their desperation, and care.

And the other prics and profile for the next new character is up^_^ The next chapter will be in Mairticia's POV! All these random POVs/ There is not order. Just know that! If I get a good idea about what I want the character to do , ill post their POV. Thats all there is too it.

To BE Continued...!!!