Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Let's Leave Them Alone

Rex's POV

I didn't expect to see that guy again. He and Ricia were talking non-stop. Ashton and I just stood there, watching them. My stomach growled and Ash laughed. I blushed and stared at the tiled floor.

I couldn't help but act shy around him. He was so nice, and funny,and cute. All I wanted was to wrap my arms around him and squeeze the adorableness out of him. Oh, the things I could do to this boy...Stop it,Rex. You shouldn't be thinking these things!

"Let's grab a bite to eat," Ash said, linking arms with me and leading me toward the lunch lines. "What do you like to eat?"

"Um...Bavarois van aardbei," I answered shyly. Oh my gosh, i will never clean this hand!

"We don't serve French," Ash chuckled and pointed to the food options."Burnt Pizza, rare hotdog,green macaroni-"

"What-"

"Dont ask. See anything you want.'

I shook my head and coughed, a piece of hair caught in my mouth. Eew. "Is there anything edible?"

"Milk."

I sighed and picked up a carton of chocolate milk. "milk it is..."

"You'll get used to it,"Ash said, patting my back.

"I doubt it ," I grumbled and turned to walk over to Ricia. Ash grabbed my hand and pulled me in the general direction of the exit. "Where are we going?"

"To eat outside," he answered whithout slowing his pace.

"Whyyyyyy?" It was cold outside. Really really cold. i could see my breath.

"To give Ricia some time to talk to her new boyfriend."

"What's the real reason?" Ash was hiding something. I was quite a curious person. I wanted to know.

"Drop it," Ashton bit out and yanked my arm. I growled as he pulled me outside.

My foot sunk into the snow as soon as I stepped outside. Oww...Let me tell you, converse weren't good for plowing through snow. My socks were already wet and my toes were slowly freezing.

Ash was walking through the snow as if it was warm grass. I wanted to yell at him; tell him that he was insane. Did he want us to catch frost bite?!

"Where are we goin'," I asked again as he led me to the parking lot.

"Secret," he said and opened the door to his new Grand Cherokee. Ricia gave her's to him last night because she wasn't able to send anything for his birthday.

"I hate secrets," i whined and bukled the seatbelt of the pasenger seat.

"Thats a little too bad," Ash said and started the car. He flipped on the heat and we were off.

~X~

He drove us to the park. At lunch. On a school day. I was going to end up hitting him a few times.

Ashton got out of the car and I did too. Cold air kissed my face, stealing my breath. I shoved my hands into my pant pockets and followed Ash to the swing set. He brushed the snow off the seat and sat down.

I pulled my sleave over my hand and busted the seat of snow and took a seat. I kicked my legs up and down, swinging only a foot off the ground. Ash nudged the floor with his shoes, barely moving. I slowed down to a stop and blew on my hands, trying to warm them up. \

"Are you alright," I asked, tilting my head.

Ashton sighed and motioned for me to come over to him. I got up and stood in front of him. He took my hand and pulled me onto his lap. A red blanket covered my face and I looked away to keep my embaresment from Ashton.

He snaked his arms around my hips and held tightly. Without warning, he started swinging and i nearly toppled to the floor. Ash was the only thing preventing that.

"Calm down," he said, holding me tighter.

"i'm afraid i cant do that,' I said.

"Why not?"

"I'm scared of hights!"

"Oh,I'm sorry." He dragged his feet to stop and let me go. "You want to go back? I'm cold."

I shoved my hair behind my ear. "Yeah, might as well..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image This is Bavarois van aardbei. Cute. isnt it?