Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Back to The Begining

Valexander's POV

"I wanna go home," Reilly whined, atemptingt to get out of the hospital bed.

"No,you cant," I said, pushing her back down. She let out a whimper as her sprained wrist tapped the bed rail. "You're not well enough."

Reilly pouted but settled herself in a comfortable position. "Did you tell him," she asked.

I sat down next to her and ran a hand through my hair. "No, Reilly. I told you I wont."

"But He's out there," she protested. "I dont want to put him in any sort of danger. That another reason why i..."

I jumped up from the bed and punched the wall. "What did you just say?"Reilly bit her lip but didn't say anything. That was all I needed to know.

Reilly had an alterior mode. She jumped to push me to the edge. She wanted me to tell him. But i wasn't ready. I dont think ill ever be. He could target Ash next. I couldn't let that happen. He screwed up my eyes...This was dangerous.

"I'm leaving," I said and opened the door.

"Take care," I heard her say as the door shut behind me.

~X~

Flashback

"Valexander," my mother called from the kitchen. "Come pick this up!"

I dog-eared the page i was reading and tossed the book onto my bed. I ran downstairs as fast as my eleven year old body could tell me. If I wasn't there soon, mother was going to hit me, hard. She raised me to fear her.

Mother was sitting on a stool, cradling a bottle of beer in her hands. There was another bottle on the floor, shattered. My step-father aka Him was sitting across from her, chucking down a huge glass bottle of vodka. Stupid Alcoholics.

He pointed the bottle at me and then at the shattered glass on the floor. "Pick it up,boy," He ordered.

"That's not my name," I muttered as I bent down to pick up the glass. A few pieces poked me through my clothes, causing my to bleed. I pricked my finger and flicked my tongue across the cut, licking it off.

"What did you say,boy," He snarled,taking another swing of vodka.

"Thats not my name," I repeated, folding my hand around the piece of glass in my hand. It cut through my flesh and bloddied my palm. I payed it no mind. My anger was what was making my blood boil.

He treated me like shit. I wasn't worth anything in this house. And I was so fucking sick of it. I was calling my dad as soon as I was done. He didn't know about the abuse. I would be out of here in a matter of hours.

The only reason I was here was because of my mother. AS a child, I kept hoping, praying that she would get better. As of now, I've ben seeing that all of that was a dream. As long as she was with Him, she wasn't my mother. I accepted that now, as His vodka bottle flew at my head.

I ducked to the side and a shard stabbed me in my side. A rain of glass showered me with bitter kisses. I clutched my wond in pain and rolled onto my side. Little bits of glass probbed my side. It was painful. Very,very,very painful.

He walked over to me and stared down at my hurt body with a smug look on his face. He leaned down and picked up a sharp piece of glass. With his shoe, he flipped me over so that I was laying on my back. My eyes widened in fear as he brought the shard closer to my face.

"Best not talk to me,boy," he said, his vodka breath making me try to draw back. He gripped my hair and looked into my blue eyes with his muddy brown one. He smiled at me once again and shoved the shard down...into my left eye...


~X~

I let my hand fall from my eyes. My left eye...I was nearly blind in that one. My vision was never coming back. All because of Him.

He didn't leave me alone. After Father came to pick me up,He stalked me for a whole year. Then last summer, He came for me. Stole me away. Drove to an abandoned shed, tied me to a chair and didn't come back for a week.

And He came back with toys...God, those were the worst months of my life. It hurt too bad for me to scream, to shout, to whimper. And all the while Father and his new wife thought I was in summer camp.

I walked over to the mirror in the connection bathroom and stared at my face. If you looked close enough, you could see a small red slash running across my gray eyes from when he stabbed me. And now he was back...

A week earlier, i had gotten a letter from an old friend telling me that he saw him. He was close. And coming closer. He gotme at camp. Which means that he didn't know where I lived. Good. But he would find me one day. And i'll be ready.

I cant aford to get to close to Ash. Or even Reilly. He could use them against me. I didn't want them hurt. Or any witnesses. Murder didn't go so well when people saw who did it...
♠ ♠ ♠
OMZ! Well, here is what happened to Valex. i hope you liked it. Tell me your reactions. i wanna know what ya think about this. Was it good? or should it be better?!