Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

A Month Later

Ashton's POV

Reilly was finaly out of the hospital. Not all healed up, but she could come home and go to school, not that she wanted to. Rex and Mortricia were taking care of her most of the time while I studdied. We had exams in a few weeks.

Three days after Reilly came home, everything was normal, sort of. Our parents only called every two weeks. Reilly was as sarcastic as always. Valex was ignoring me and making out with any girl in sight. Rex and I were hanging out like crazy. And Mortricia was with Benvolio. We spent every weekend at the movies, messing around, catching up on the weeks events, and taking breaks.

School was tiresome. I was working my ass off everysingle day. My brain hurt from all the books I was reading. So boring, so brain hurting. If it wasn't for Rielly motivating me, I would have given up long ago.

Right now, we were watching Freddy VS Jason in the living room. Shyler and Benvolio were over and the six of us were scattered around the room. Reilly and Shyler were cuddling on the couch. Mortricia was sitting on Benvolio's lap, slapping him everytime he tried to destract her from the movie. Rex and I were sprawled on the floor, laughing at the little eyeless girl.

Benvolio's phone ran and we paused the movie. He thought it was because we were beibng kind. BZZZZZZ. Wrong. WE all just wanted to listen in.

"Hello," Benvolio greetted whoever had called. We stayed quiet to hear the caller.

"Dude, where are you?" It was Valexander.

"At Ashton's house."

"Why are you there?"

"To hang with my friends and girlfriend," Benvolio answered simply.

"Girlfriend?"

"Mortricia Mischief Mandor."

"Ash's cousin?"

"You know her?"

"Sadly, yes."

'Fuck you too,' Mortricia mouthed and we were sent into fits of giggles. I motioned for them to be quiet and we all sobered up before Valex could suspect anything.

"What did you want," Benvolio asked.

"Midterms are in a week. You were supposed to come over today.'

A look of 'holy fuck I'm screwed' came over Benvolio's face. We laughed out loud at his expression. "Oh, I forgot.I'm sorry."

"I'll kill you!"

"Chill out, man."

"Ah, forget it."

"I have just the pills to do that."

"Haha. See you later."

"Bye."

Benvolio shoved the phone back into his pocket and we returned to watching the movie. But I couldn't concentrate. I kept thinking about Valexander and what had happened between us. Rex noticed that my mind was elsewhere and smiled. He pulled me closer next to him and forced my head to turn toward the T.V. I sighed and watched Jason stab a man twelve times before crushing him by folding the bed in half.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler. Sorry loves.

By the way, theres a new oic of Ash. Yeah, I know who it is! But I sort of like it. Tell me if i should keep this one or use the other one!