Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Romeo, Romeo, where art thou Romeo

Benvolio`s POV

Wow. I cant believe they actually went through with this. Those idiots. But maybe this would work. Valexander doesn't realize it is Ash. Not yet anyways.

I saw Rex holding his hand over his mouth, trying to keep from laughing when Ash said ``I`m not Ashton`` in a husky voice. This was just too funny.

I swallowed a laugh and hopped onto Rex`s desk, ready to watch the show. Everyone else had their mouths open. Bet they didn't know my best friend was gay. He he he.

Ashton leaned against the desk and smiled. Ive never seen this side of him before. Guess he was hurt more than I expected. Of course, I don't encourage this. Violence ,of any kind, wasn't the right way to go.

Wow. I'm such a peace maker. And proud!

Valex didn't seem to convinced at Ashton`s performance. ``Then who are you?`` He stared down at him with his multi-colored eyes. Damn, i wanted to kill his step father for blinding him! How dare he!

Well, maybe not kill. Just throw him in jail or prison. Whichever is worse. Wait...Ah! Me and my happy thoughts! I bet I was gay in another life.

Ash pursed his lips in a slight pout. From the way Valex was looking at him, it did wonders.``I`m his cousin, Asher,``he answered.``Our parents are very close.``

``Ill bet,`` Valex said, smirking. I could tell that Ash was winning. Excuse me, Asher.

Ashton sighed and dropped his gaze to the floor. ``If you don't believe me, ill just be going...``

``No,dint,`` Valex asked. ``Where`s Ashton then?``

``Sick`` Rex supplied at the same time as I said ``sprained wrist.``

Valexander raised an eyebrow. ``Sick with his sprained wrist,`` I clarified.

Valex nodded and turned his attention back to Ashton, ignoring us. Freak. This wasn't to turn out well. I was hoping that he would care for him.

Then we could all move on with our lives. Yeah, right.

``When did you come here from...?``

``Canada. A few days ago. But I had to register before I could get into the school.``

Before Valex could ask any other questions, Mr. Hamilton walked in, carrying a stack of printed papers. "Good morning class," he greeted us.

"G'morning," we mumbled.

He fixed us with a playful glare. "Good Morning class," he repeated louder.

"Morning," we all cheered louder.

He smiled and handed out the papers. I looked down at my paper and moaned. Romeo and Juliet assignment update. Rex patted my shoulder . I had no partner, so I had to do this alone. I wonder how Valex and Ash are going to do this...

"Valex," Mr. Hamilton called.

He raised his head from staring at Ash. "Yeah?"

"Since Ashton isn't here, do your presentation with Asher," he told him. He winked at me and Rex.

Did I mention that I loved our teachers? They rocked and were big fans of April Fools day. We already told them about our plan. They were more than happy to help.

Valex and Ash got up and walked up to the front of the room. Ash whispered something in Valex's ear and jumped onto Mr.Hamilton's desk. Valex got down on his knees in front of Ash.

"Romeo,Romeo, where art thou Romeo," Ash recited, pretending to look for Romeo.

Valexander said something I didn't catch and stood up. He took Ashton into his arms and lifted him off the desk. Still in his arm, Valex kissed Ash. Everyone erupted in "oohs" and "ahhhs". Mr. Hamilton raised an eyebrow in amusement.

Valex set Ashton down and grinned, "And that's how that scene should have happened."

Mr.Hamilton shook his head. "Go sit down. A+"

Valex and Ashton returned to their seats, grinning like mad men.

Rex and I exchanged expressions. How long could this go on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just wanted to say thank you to all of my reader, new and old. Thanks for sticking with me so far! Love ya all!
I haven't got one in Ben's POV so I decited to make this one his.