Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Guilty Pleasures

Valexander's POV

What was I doing here? Ashton lived here. And so did Reilly. Ah, I screwed things up so bad. This wasn't right. I shouldn't be here. Not to mention that I kissed his cousin a few times today...

Asher. Ha! Did he think I was that stupid? No, I knew, and I let him have his fun. But be damned if he didn't look sexy. I would have let him have his way with me right then and there. Right in front of the class. Moaning and groaning all the way.

I shook my head as I paced outside of Ashton;s bedroom door. I shouldn't be thinking these things. I didn't deserve him. Not that I was with him. But, god, I wish I was. He was like the freaking angel of my dreams.

Wow, my thoughts were so gushy. So mushy. I wasn't the same Valexander as before. Ashton was changing me. Maybe not for the better. Not for what I was going to do...

But could I do it? Kill my step-father? He did so many horrible things to me. So why shouldn't I?I didn't do a thing to him. I was a wonderful son to him. Maybe I talked back to the bastard, but that didn't mean he had to fucking blind me!This is what alcohol did. It killed, harmed, and ruined people's lives. He had to go!

I heard giggles from behind the door and decided that I had waited long enough. Taking a deep breath, I rasped my knuckles against the door. The giggling stopped and light footsteps padded to the door. It swung open, revealing Rex's smiling face. Ashton was sitting across the room, on his bed, straddling his "broken" arm with his thighs.

"May I come in," I asked, meeting Ashton's eyes.He nodded and Rex stepped aside. I walked into the room, stopping at the edge of the bed.

"I'll go get Asher from the store," Rex said. "He must have taken a turn at the mall." He smiled and left the room.

I shook my head slowly. How long where they going to keep this up? Not long I hoped, because I wanted to kiss him again. I smiled when I saw that his hair was sloppily dyed back to red and the piercing holes where masked with cover up. I raised my hand to press lightly against my new anti-eyebrow ring. It still hurt a bit. Ash would look good with one.

"Um, hello, Valexander," Ashton said timidly, drawing circles on his skinny jean clad thighs with the tips of his fingers. Wow, his thighs looked amazing. I just wanted to run my hands up and down and under...

"'Ello, Asher," I whispered, capturing his hand in mine. He tensed a bit and looked away.

"I'm not Asher," he said, his tone defensive. Yeah, that just proved it.

I grinned and tugged him closer to me on the bed. "You cant fool me, love. I remember your kiss. It's hot and heavy. Mmm..."

Ashton blushed and tried to pull back. "Please, stop..."

"I don't think so," I whispered in his ear, biting his lobe. He squirmed next to me and tried to get away. I smirked and leaned my head down, nibbling on his neck. He gave up and dropped. Just dropped.

I sighed and crawled on top of him, knees on either side of his hips. He stared up at me with lustful eyes. Ah,he was going to kill me. I licked my lips and lowered my mouth to his, sucking on his bottom lip. He tried his best to suppress a moan but it didn't work. I nipped his lips and he moaned again, louder this time. He was so vocal.

I slid my hand along his torso until I reached the hem of his jeans. Smirking, I ran my finger across the flat of his stomach. He gasped and I took the chance to stick my tongue inside his mouth. He tried to fight for me, but I won. I always did.

Ashton let out another moan. I bit his tongue and he curled his hands around my shirt. He pulled away and stared into my eyes. "We should't be doing this."

"The hell we shouldn't," I said, nestling my head into his neck.

"We cant..."

"We can."

I grabbed his belt loop and pushed him closer, if that was possible. Hungry, I ripped open the button to his pants. I was really going to do this. And It was going to feel good.

"Valex..."

"HELP!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I just thought I'd give you all a little something. Ya like?! But yeah, this is where things start to get serious.

Someone commented that Rex should have someone.Don't worry, he will. Just not right this second.