Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Madness

Ashton's POV

Valexander and I sprinted downstairs, momentarily forgetting what had just happened. Rex and Reilly were over by the couch, staring down at a body. I pushed past them and saw a black haired boy in a stripped t-shirt laying on the couch, looking dead.

"Who is he," I asked, watching the blood splattered boy's chest rise and fall in a slow rhythm.

Rex shrugged his shoulders. "I do not know. He just showed up on my doorstep."

"He reminds me of Valex in-"

Valexander cut Reilly off by picking her up and setting her down on the other side of the couch. He walked to the boy in jerky motions. "That's him," he whispered softly. "My brother..."

His brother!? Since when did Valex have a brother? He never told me about this guy. And if he was Valexander's brother, where had he been? And why was he covered in blood? All these questions were running through my head. If only someone were to give me the much needed answers. Why was it that I was the only one left in the dark? How come I didn't know anything? This majorly sucked.

Reilly took my hand and led me upstairs. I was reluctant to go, but Valex's distance expression was too much for me to take.

Okay, i know I suck majorly for leaving Valex to deal with all that, but dont blame me. This was all happening so fast! 1st, Valex attacks me. 2nd, this bloody boy shows up at our doorstep. 3rd, that guy is his brother! It was a lot to chew on!

Reilly led me into her room and made me sit on the bed. She sat down next to me and ran a hand through her hair. She was going to tell me something. And I hoped it was something I needed to hear.

"It's time I tell you the truth," Reilly said with a sigh. "Whether Valex wants me to or not..."

~X~

Rex's POV

"Can anyone explain this," I whispered to myself, playing with the finger's of the sleeping boy's hand. He stirred a bit and pressed his face into my side. He was really cute, even with the blood.

Blood...How did it get there? I checked him already; he wasn't hurt. At least, there were no open wounds. I had found several fresh scars. His think body was battered and bruised. I doubted he did that to himself.

"Blair..."

I snapped my attention to Valex. He was kneeling next to the vouch, staring at him. There was something so dark, so dangerous in his eyes. They were so filed with sorrow. "I thought I'd lost you..."

"He's your brother," I asked softly.

"Yes." Valex stared up at me, tears making his eyes very clear.

"Than how didn't you know where he was?"

"Because he disappeared the day I came out of the hospital."

I cocked my head in confusion. "What do you mean?'

"When I was eleven, my step-father blinded my left eye with a shard of glass," Valex started explaining. I flinched at the thought. What kind of person would do that!? "Blair saved me and made sure I got to the hospital. I was to move him with my father and his new wife as soon as I got better. He was coming too. The only reason he stay was because of me. I was happy to be out of there, but my father pressed charges. So when we were supposed to leave, Blair disappeared. We all thought he ran away. But there was this smirk of my step-father's face. i knew he did something. And now he shows up. He found me. How, I have no idea. But I'm glad he did..."

My god...That was horrible! I couldn't speak. I was on the edge of crying. This was so sad. i can't believe I tried to make this boy's life harder. I glanced down at Blair. Valex should have told someone. At least Ashton. He had the right to know.

I felt Blair move and froze. He curled up to my side and gripped my hand. "I'll be with you forever, Valex. I promise..."

~X~

"What!!!!!!! How could he not tell me this!!!!!!"

I was furious and shocked at the same time. How could Valex keep this all hidden? But I could see why he would try to. I might do the same. Might. I'd still have told someone. My best friend maybe. I would have wanted some support.

I sighed and stormed down stairs, Reilly trailing behind me. "Valexander Belmont," I hollered, stopping over to him.

He turned his head slowly, fixing me with his sad eyes. "Yes?"

All of the vile words flew out of my mouth. That one look was enough to quench my anger. Valex just got his brother back after six years. He needed someone.

I fell to my knees and wrapped my arms around Valex, pulling him into a hug. He squeezed me tightly and nuzzled his head into my neck. "I can't believe you didn't tell me," I whispered in his ear.

Valex shook his head slowly. "I dont want endanger you."

"Too late."

"That's what I was afraid of," Reilly said, smiling at us. We all cracked a grin, except for Blair, of course. Even in such sad times, we all had something to laugh about.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I did this in two points of view this time. I think Rex, Ash, and Valex, and probably Blair will be the one's i'll write in until a bit later. That's when it gets a bit more important to write with everyone.
I wanted Valexander and ValenZander to be their names, cause they are really close brothers. But you guys said it was confusing so I changed his name to Blair. Happyz? Tell me what you think about the plot. Did this clear things up a bit?

100 subscribers! YES!!!