Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Don't Wake Him

Reilly's POV

"Stop that," I snapped at Rex for the fourth time, slapping his hand away from Blair, who still lay on the couch, uncontentious. Rex had been touching Blair in every way he could, causing him to nearly wake from his peaceful dreams. I wanted him to sleep as much as he could.

Speaking of sleeping,only a hour earlier, I had shooed Ash up to his room to sleep because he had just learned a lot. I myself already had a headache. Imagine what Ashton was going through. Wow.

Valexander left after saying a quick goodbye to Blair, even though he couldn't hear him. I really felt bad for Valex, but I was glad Blair was back.

And that was the mystery. Why was he here? After six years! Hopefully, Blair would be able to tell us what happened. He was luck. Really lucky. Blair just happened to pick this house out of all others. Fate.

"But I want to talk to him," Rex whined leaning his head against the couch Blair was on.

I sighed and rested my head on his thighs. "Valex doesn't want anyone to mess with him," I said, watching Kristen Stewart act in Laurie Halse Anderson's Speak.

"But...."

"Leave him alone," I told him. We fell into a silence.

"Where's Ricia," Rex asked after a while.

"She moved in with Benvolio."

"REALLY?!"

I nodded. "Ben lived all on his own. With the so many of us here, she didn't want to make the place crowded. So she told me her plan earlier." I thought it was just as well. Because with Blair here, I don't know how we'll all manage to fit.

Rex glanced up at Blair. I was about to scold him for being too attentive, but then I saw him smirk. I looked up and saw that Blair was watching us with his velvet brown eyes.

"Where am I?"

~X~

Rex's POV

He's awake!!!!!

I took a second to calm down. Why was I acting so damn happy? I didn't know this man. And he was Valex's brother. Older brother. At least by three years. Ah, pedophile thoughts!

I jumped up and took a seat next to Blair. He tilted his head and smiled at me. "You're the boy that helped me," he said in this silky smooth voice.

"My name is Rex," i introduced myself.

"Blair." He sat up and pushed me against the couch, resting is head on my shoulder.

"um..." I was at a loss of words. Blair was so...bold. And I wasn't sure how I felt about that. He was adorable, but I just met him. Sort of...

"Why are you so shy," Blair asked, pushing my hair back from my neck.

"i'm not," I huff, looking away.

"I'm going to get out of here before things started to heat up," Reilly said and stood up. She winked at me before heading up the stairs.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!

DONT LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Blair wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. I gulped and blushed a deep shade of crimson. Oh, my , god, I cant believe this is happening!

"You're so small," Blair said, grinning at me.

"Not I'm not," I defended. But it was useless. i was small. I had to come to terms with that fact. Still, it didn't mean everyone had to point it out!

I glanced outside the window and saw that it was dark.The TV screen changed from Speak to a romance. Oh, so not good!

"You're so adorable, Rex," Blair complemented.

"I am not," I denied. "You are."

Was I really flirting back?! What the hell was wrong with me? You could go to jail, Rex. This is rape!

And then another voice said, You're eighteen. It wont matter.

I think i like the second voice better. Yeah, really like that voice.

I smiled and framed Blair's face with my hands. Smirking, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. He ran his tongue over my lips and tilted his head for better access. Ooh, yum....

This may seem odd, and it was, but right now, I had nothing to loose. Reilly had Shyler. Valex had...He had Ashton. Why cant i have someone, if only for a little while?

"Forget it all," Blair whispered against my lips.

"Make me..."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, i wanted Rex to find someone and here he is. Is it weird that its Valex's brother? Or not? Would you like to see them together? I'm not sure but I like them.
Awww, Rex is heart broken! So sad.
Well, this wasn't much, but an update is an update, right?