Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

So What Are We Now?

Valexander's POV

"Holy Fuck," I cursed and turned around. The image of Blair on Rex was imprinted into my brain. They weren't having sex, but, damn, they were close to it. I was going to kill Blair. He was such a whore. Even when I was eleven, he used to bring home a bunch of guys. And he was fourteen!

i heard Blair laugh and the sound of cloth moving. When I turned back around, they both had their shirts on and were sitting side by side. Blair was grinning; Rex was blushing.

"Where's Ashton," I asked them. As much as I wanted to ask my brother the questions that I needed to know, Ashton was more important at the moment. The reason I came back was to see him.

"Upstairs," Blair said and pointed to the stair case. "But dont you think we should-"

I cut him off by saying "Not now" and ran up, taking the stairs two at a time. I felt sort of bad for not staying with Blair but he seemed to have all the company he needed.

I tried to soundlessly creep past Reilly's room but it didn't work. "I know you're here," she said, but that was all. I sighed and continued on too Ashton's room. When I opened the door, I saw him laying on his bed, reading some sort of horror book. How appropriate.

He heard me come in and lifted his head from the bed. A smile played across his lips. "Hey,Valex," he greeted me. "Back for more surprises?"

I shook my head and smiled. "No, just for you." I walked over to his and sat down on the side of the bed, pecking his cheek. "Blair is awake..."

Ashton's eyes widened and he made a move to get off the bed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "What," he asked, totally confused. "Don't you want to see him?"

"I think I've already seen enough of him," I muttered to myself.

Ash caught that and looked at me as if I was crazy. His expression changed from shock to sorrow in a matter of seconds. I pulled him into my arms and held him tightly. "What's wrong?"

Ashton looked straight into my eyes. I could barely see him with my left. Damn, my sight was getting worse. "What am I to you?'

"Huh?" What is he to me? He's my world!

"What are we.Valexander? Because I don't know. One minute you can't stand to be near me and the next you are trying to fuck me in my room! I just don't understand you!"

I sighed and got up from the bed, standing Ash on his feet. He looked at me with determination. He really wanted to know, didn't he.

"I love you," I said, although it took a lot of courage to do so. I had never said those words to anyone before. Ash's face brightened when he heard me say that. Before he could say anything, I continued "But I want you to be safe. I don't want to bring you into this mess. You'd just end up getting hurt."

"I can take on your dad," he said stubbornly.

I shook my head. "No, you cant. You don't know him, Ash. I do. You don't want to mess with him. Please, trust me on this one."

"But I don't want you to get hurt either," Ashton said, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pressed his face into my shoulder and said "I love you,too."

I think that was the only happy moment {Besides finding Blair) in my life! He loved me! Ashton actually loved me! Those words kept replaying in my mind. I expected him to yell and push me away, saying that I was dreaming for even thinking that he would like me back. But that didn't happen. Instead, he told me what I'd been hoping he'd say!

Ashton pulled away from me. "Have you seen Benvolio lately?"

I thought back to when I last saw him. Maybe a week or so ago. "No, why?"

"We haven't been able to get in contact with him or Mortricia."

"Didn't she call to tell you she was staying with him?"

"No, she texted us."

"That's odd. Maybe we should stop by their apartments.

Ash nodded his head in agreement. "The three of us will go. Rex can stay here with Blair."

"I'm sure he wont mind," I mumble but Ashton caught what i was saying again.

He took my hand and led me toward Reilly's room, saying "You confuse me, Valex."

~X~

Ashton's POV

"Reilly, we're going to Ben's place; wanna come," I asked her. She was sitting at her computer desk, typing away. She had a thing for writing at times like these. When everything was so messed up and confusing.

"Of course." She got up from her seat and pulled on a small jacket. Valex and I stepped aside so she could get out without running us over. When she saw us holding hands she sighed. "About damn time, you two."

Valex grinned at her but didn't say a thing. He got out his car keys and said "We're taking my car," as we hopped down the steps.

Blair and Rex were sitting together on the couch, watching a movie. I smiled and waved at Rex. Blair glared at me and pulled Rex closer to him. Huh? Did I do something wrong? I only said 'hi'. And why would.....Oh. This was what Valexander was talking about...

I sat in the front seat of the car and Reilly was in the back. Valex was driving because he knew where he was going. After ten minutes, Reilly screamed and threw her phone at the window. It smashed and fell to the floor.

I glanced back at her, worried. "What happened," I asked.

"Shyler isn't picking up the phone." she said, her voice straining with worry.

Vale glanced back at her in the mirror. "Dont worry, Reills. He's fine."

Reilly nodded her head. "I hope so, Lexi."

We rode the rest of the way in silence. Tension filled the air. We were missing three people. Where the could they be?

When Valex finally pulled into the packing lot of Benvolio's apartment building, Reilly and I jumped from the car and ran to the entrance. We were excited and nervous all at the same time.

We had to hold the elevator for Valex's slow ass. He wasn't worried at all. He was calm, and, in some way, we both needed one of us to be. We rode up to the seventh floor. Valex wouldn't tell us the apartment number. He didn't want us running ahead of him.

When we finaly reached his door, I knocked four times. No answer. Reilly knocked five times. Still no answer. Valexander knocked ten time. Nothing. Pissed, he grabbed the nob and tried to break the door down. We didn't need to. It opened easily and smoothly. The door was unlocked.

We stepped into the apartment and looked around. Everything was neat and organized. But there were no signs that someone had been living here for at least a few days. I wandered around, trying to find a clue. And I did.

Sitting on the dining table was a manila folder that had Valexander's name on it. Curious, I flipped the folder open/ There were pictures inside. I leaned forward to study them. What I saw made me gasp. I took a step back and stumbled over a chair, falling to the floor and making a lot of noise.

Valexander and Reilly ran into the kitchen. "What's wrong," they asked together. Still in shock, i pointed at the pictures. Valexander went over and looked through them.

"This is all my fault..." He sat down in a chair and dropped his head.

"Ash?" Reilly was still confused as to what was going on.

"They're gone," I whisper....Someone kidnapped Shyler, Benvolio, and Mortricia...
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone commented that Valex was an odd name and I kept forgetting to mention it. Valexander and ValenZander are both name I made up! No taking these names without telling me first! I dont care if you use them, i just want to know. So then i wont be all OMZ when I see them in someone's story.