Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Fear Nothing But Fear Itself last part

Shyler's Point Of View

Oh, isn’t today a lovely day? No. It wasn’t. I was bored out of my mind! All of my friends were away and Reilly was at her house with Ash. As much as I wanted to see her, I couldn’t. Something really important was going on and I wasn’t going to barge in. It seemed like a family sort of thing.

I laid back in bed and yawned. There was just nothing to do! I wanted to call her so much, to talk to her, to hear her voice. Anything! Sadly, my self control was strong. If only I was a weak spined man…Then I wouldn’t feel bad if I called her! But no, I had to have pride and self control. Thank you mother, for these amazing traits of yours.

UGH! What I wouldn’t give to have someone call me now. Im completely boooored. Have I said that already? Well, its true! ( I’m so bored that even my writing doesn’t know what to do!) Enough! Stop it Shyler! You can find something to do!

Meow.

Tskumi, my little black kitten crawled over to me, pawing at me. He purred and lapped at my face. It was his way of telling me he was hungry. I smiled and got up, happy to have something to do. Tskumi fallowed me into the kitchen, excited to me fed.

I set down a plate of tuna and watched him eat. Tskumi was such a weird kitty cat. But he always seemed to have something to do. Man, I wish I was a pretty kitty kitty! That would be amazing! What if I could communicate with Tskumi!? That would be so cool! I wonder what he would say? Am I a good owner? I hope so! What if he didn’t like me? No that’s not possible! He would have ran away by now!

Tskumi looked up at me as if knowing what I was thinking. He meowed and went back to eating. Maybe I could talk to cats! Or rather, the understood me but it was only a one way thing.

The door bell rang, getting my attention. I petted Tskumi and walked through the apartment. “Hello,” I said as I opened the door.

There stood a Spanish looking man. He was dressed in a dirty brown jacket and baggy jeans. I had never seen this man before. So why would he be here? Wrong door number?

“Are you Shyler,” he asked, his voice slurred as if he was drunk.

“Um….yes I am. Can I help you?”

He took a step forward and smiled. “Yes, I’d like you dead.”

“Wait, what? Dude, get out of here.” I starting closing the door but he put his foot in the way and flung it open. “Dude, I will call the cops!”

He grinned and pulled a knife out of his pocket.

“Dude, get-”

I never got to finish my sentence. The knife slid into my stomach easily. I chocked at the pain, unable to scream. The man raised his fist and slammed it into my head. I fell to the floor. Tskumi came into sight and then it went black.

What if I was an innocent kitty…?
♠ ♠ ♠
...Sucked, aye? Sorry! I dont like writing sadness!