Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Dirt

Well then. This was interesting. Very interesting.

Ash wasn't the same shy kid that he was. Hard to believe though.

His feelings still showed in the way he walked.

Odd. Stumbling every once in a while.

My cell rung and I pulled it out, turning to face the green fence, putting Ash out of my field of view. I checked the ID.

Reilly <3

"'Sup Reils?"

I heard her laugh through the phone. "Nothing much,Lexi. How are ya?"

I sighed and glanced over my shoulder. Ash was gone. " Not so good."

It was the truth. Ash had given me a migraine.

"Tell Dr.MacGregor why."

I shook my head even though she couldn't see it. Reilly was so weird.

"Never mind. Are you still coming?"

Last week, I gave Reilly two tickets for her and a friend to see me Skateboard. It was New York Skateboarding championship. If I won this, I would have enough money to buy a house! But the tricks were hard. I could end up breaking a leg or two. Ick.

"OF COURSE!!!!!!"

I drew the phone away from my ear. Never get Reilly excited. It was bad for your health.

"Good. So why are you calling? Besides the obvious reason that you are trying to make me def."

"I was wondering if you know if Ashton left school already."

She sounded doubtful. Reilly knew we weren't close anymore, even if her parents didn't. They thought everything was as normal as ever.

"Yeah, why?"

"He is going to be late for his shift."

As if on cue, techno music exploded in my ear. loved techno, but this was too loud, even for me. Ick.

"Hmm?" This was interesting.

"I never told you where we worked?"

"No. But feel free to tell me now..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Character things are uppppp now. I was a bit la la la when I first wrote this. So i forgot. But now ya have them :D