Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Boom Boom Boom

Ashton’s POV

The techno music in the strip club shook my body as I walked into the front door. Even though it was really loud, I could still hear my boss yelling at me.

“Ashton you are one of the best blah blah blah…Do not waste your time blah blah blah…Always be one time blah blah blah…Your sister is already here blah blah blah…She is a god role model BLAH BLAH BLAH!”

Ugh.

Major headache. I hope she dies form influenza or something really painful. Maybe cancer. Yeah, cancer would be good.

You see this? These angry thoughts.

Valexander Belmont.

This was all his fault. I was never this violent before last summer.

Maybe because I was with Reilly. She was a handful. Valex wasn’t there. No one really knows where he was. He was just gone, as weird as that seemed.

So after my boss finished her speech, I went to join my sister, who was now sporting green, red, and blue hair, and a silver halter with a chained skirt. The shirt was cut low in the back, showing off her tattoo.

Last summer, Reilly and I had gotten matching tattoos. Huge raven wings. Mine was blue, and hers was gray. Mom had not a cow, but an elephant.

Twins. What can you do?

“Ashy, make me a Bloody Marry, my hands are full,” Reilly called over to me.

I nodded and went to make one.

Her hands were full. HA! That was the biggest lies in America.

She was flirting with some guy-who thought he was going to get some. Big mistake.

I watched her take out her Sidekick from the corner of my eye. She took a picture. Yep, that was going in her LOSERS scrapbook.

I handed her the drink and she thanked me, moving on to flirt with another guy.

Reilly liked to make people miserable. Especially men. She got sort of messed up when her ex-boyfriend, Damon, broke up with her.

Maybe another week before he comes crawling back to her. She knew it. I knew it. Damon knew it.

I went to go make myself a root beer float.

“Can I have the house special,” someone asked.

“Sure…”

The glass dropped from my hand and smashed on the floor.

“Surprised to see me?”

“Holy Jebuz, Valex, GET OUT!”