Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Disappointment

Ashton’s POV

Reilly… I was going to kill her! How could she? Sure my parents were clueless, she wasn’t, though! She had to go!

Valexander sighed and rested his head on his hands, watching the strippers. I resisted the urge to throw a shard of glass at him.

Maaaaybe I shouldn’t be working here. Maaaybe I was a little too young. But, hey, what are fake IDs for? Trouble.

I bent over to pick up another piece of glass, my black T slipping up a bit to expose a chunk of my tattoo. I pulled my shirt down when I felt Valex’s gaze on me.

He was still there after I finished my shift. I was sort of hoping he would disappear. Ha! Me and my delusions.

For some odd reason, I thought he was waiting for me.

He wasn’t.

Turns out, Valex was here to pick up Reilly. They were going to see a movie. The new zombie movie; Undead and Unreal. I wanted to see it so bad. Valex asked as I wanted to come.

I declined.

I thought this might be a date, so…Wouldn’t want to interrupt. Okay, maybe I would. It was weird to see your sister dating your crush. Happy now?

But I let them go. And went home by myself. Where I would, once again, be alone!

Ma and Da worked almost every night. So I curled up with a book and read.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if they are short D: I try to get in both of their POV's on one topic/subject. You know what i mean, right?