Status: Important to keep in mind: Only updated when commented on.

Still Doll

Pleasant Dreams

"You look well," an angelic voice said.

Kanon's eyes fluttered open to see the same warm and comforting light that would only appear when she least expected it. The doll smiled and sat up from where she was floating. She looked down to her reflection and noticed the same. She did look well, in fact for once she looked happy. It was all thanks to her light and...Alexander.

I've missed you! she finally said in her mind, knowing the small light with the voice of an angel would hear her.

The light hesitated before saying, "I've missed you as well. I'm always beside you."

Kanon tilted her head in curiosity, her eyes searching the light. I don't get what you mean.

"You don't have to."

She pouted before cupping her hands together and stretching them out to it. She wanted to hold it.

Rather circumspectly, the light approached her, placing itself in her hands. Kanon smiled and began telling it all sorts of things. She talked about her lessons at the mansion, about the nightmare she had, about Henry's stay, and most of all...about Alexander. The light listened, still in her hands. It stayed immobile the whole time Kanon talked. As if it was afraid that the slightest move would startle her, and she would drop the poor light.

...are you okay? she asked, studying the light's behavior, if any for a light.

"Yes. Your stories are pleasant to hear."

A bright smile slowly spread across her soft cheeks. But then a question quickly popped out of her mouth. "Where have we met before? You said last time that helping me has been something you've wanted to do ever since you met me."

"Can't you remember?"

This confused her. It seemed that the light was trying to avoid answering her questions. Though she really did try remembering; scowling at herself when nothing came to mind. She only remembered meeting the light in her dreams, thinking about how familiar its voice sounded.

I can't remember...Wait. Are you a male? Kanon asked.

Apparently, her question amused the small light, seeing as it started to laugh. Kanon blushed, wondering. Where had she heard that laugh?

"I am whatever you remember."

She laughed as well. "So it seems,” she said out loud.

Then the light finally went inside her, warmth and pleasantness overtaking her body. After the pitch black darkness, she dreamt about a certain someone she wasn't expecting to see in her dreams again. How she smiled in her slumber…

…it made him feel guilty to disturb whatever good dream she was having.

"Hey," a voice whispered.

It was not enough to wake the sleeping doll, as she continued to sleep peacefully on her pillow. She mumbled something incomprehensible and turned on her other side to face him. Her lips appeared so easy to touch and tempting...but he had other plans.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty."

Her eyes finally flew open, and she yawned.

"I've got something to show you."
♠ ♠ ♠
.....i'm posting cause i'm bored...>>