Status: Important to keep in mind: Only updated when commented on.

Still Doll

Between an Order and Confusion

"Choose...my...happiness?"

Alexander, being held down by two men, couldn't do much more than tell her. She had to choose what she really wanted, what drove her heart, but how would she be able to know what she wanted...if she was sure, there wasn't any heart inside her body? The pressure was becoming endless, almost too much to bear, causing strange and new feelings inside her chest. She started to feel faintly sick, watching how Alexander was being forced to be quiet, and how William just smiled wickedly at all of this. She was so confused, she couldn't even think. The doll normally had no problem thinking, she even thought unconsciously. Not even planning to do so, but something was terribly wrong. Suddenly she wasn't sure if William was the only option for her. What was the other option? She didn't know. She had no clue!

"Kanon," William called her. "Come. Leave this fool to his demise, it's time to plan our wedding."

Wedding? Kanon couldn't even remember why she was getting married now. It didn't make sense, according to Alexander. Everyone wants something, was what he had said. "Why...?" she dared herself to ask a question for once. She paid deeply for it, as William raised up his arm and slapped her once again. Alexander couldn't stand to watch this, fighting and demanding to be let go.

"Kanon!" William ordered. "Come this instance!"

No "Why?" she asked again.

This infuriated him, she always obeyed him before, but now...she'd changed. She'd changed horribly, this was all wrong to him. He had to make the cause of this pay. "Men," William said. "Punish this fool for putting utter ideas in my bride's head."

They started dragging Alexander back from where they came, having to punch him, knocking him out in the process. Kanon put her arms around herself, keeping herself together. Why?! She couldn't make any sense of it. Alexander told me...that I couldn't live like this. That it wasn't right. I can't understand...Why is he the only one that says that to me?!

"Wait!" Kanon said to him. "Don't take him away, master, please."

William stared at her, disgusted. This little… "Oh, and why not? Do you care for him? Would you like to die along with him?!" His voice was harsh and painful to hear.

"My life has no meaning, master!" Kanon told him. "It doesn't matter if I die! Just don't kill him, please, I beg of you."

William stepped forward, placing his hands on both sides of her cold cheeks. He smiled at her. "Of course, you're right. Your life has no meaning, and it doesn't matter if you do die. I'm..."-he caressed her face, closing in, closer and closer to her, inches from giving her a kiss-"...so glad you understand that, my little doll." Before she dared herself to protest, his lips were on hers. He pulled her closer, making their untruthful kiss even more intense. Kanon couldn't express the same actions, surprised to know that she didn't want to kiss him back. His lips were all over hers, his hands were sliding down her back to untie her dress. No! His face felt so wrong, as it got closer to her shoulder, his lips all over her neck. Stop it. Stop touching me...

"Stop!" She pushed him away, avoiding to meet his eyes, which she was sure were full of shock and anger.

William stared at her, disappointed. She had failed to meet his expectations, that Kanon herself knew nothing about. "I'm so sorry to hear that," he sighed. "I guess...I'll have to make you mine by force." His corrupted smile sent chills up her spine. Two men took her by her arms and tried to force her up the stairs, but for the first time, she protested against it.

Kanon struggled to be let go by them. "Unhand me! Please, I don't want to go back up there...!" She begged and begged, but her efforts were useless. She was condemned to be a doll with no mind of her own, no feelings, and no freedom forever.

Kanon sat on her bed quietly, thinking of what might have happened to Alexander. She hoped nothing bad. That he was alright, and that he'd go home safely and forget about her. That was all. There was no hope for her, she was forced to live a life as a prisoner and there was nothing she could do to change that. Forever, she thought to herself. Forever...

"Kanon!" She heard his voice, coming closer to her room. It couldn't be! How was it possible?

"Alexander...?" Her voice trailed off, as she soon realized that he was outside her window, hanging on to dear life! Her mouth fell slightly open, and she ran to the window. Alexander smiled nervously, obviously because one wrong move and he was a goner. She shook her head slowly, telling him that it wasn't possible. That window was especially made not to open. For one special reason...to keep her inside with no way of escaping.

"Get back!" Alexander said, disappearing from her sight.

Kanondid as she was told and walked all the way back to the door. What is he doing? Her question was answered when through the window, making glass fly into the room, came Alexander to land right in front of her. Her eyes grew wide with shock. "Kanon!" he said. "Let's get out of here!"

"What?"

"Come with me!" said Alexander. "You don't belong here. Come with me, to be happy." He smiled, softly, making her heart stop for just a second.

What's this? My heart... It's beating fast. Her heart was beating fast, and she wasn't dreaming. Kneeled before her, was Alexander, holding his hand out to her and asking her to come with him, to be happy. Something she was sure couldn't be possible if she stayed there. What would she do? Of course, she did as she was told to do. As always. She did what she felt in her heart that she wanted. Kanon took his hand and escaped out of her imprisoned past. To a new beginning…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, it was hard to write the..kissing scene.
It felt like..ew yeah nevermind X3
COMMENT please, tell me what you think!
..hmm. I think I'll take it down, if you don't comment.
How am I supposed to know if you like it or not if..
There's not enough comments to assure me!
For Parasite...¶