Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

You're One of a Kind

"What do you mean he's in town?!" I was pissed. Not only had Alice dressed me in one of the bridesmaid's dresses and made me up like a doll, Ryan was back. I could feel it in my bones.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner." Rosalie apologized as she hugged me and rubbed my back softly in a circular motion. "I know Emmett or I should have, but Alice said we should keep it quiet until after Edward and Bella left. And I'm sorry Alice roped you and Zack into the wedding on such short notice."

I scoffed, "Oh yes, because 12 hours is definitely enough time to be told you're in the wedding." I started chuckling as Rose and I pulled back from each other.

Rose chuckled with me and smiled, "Let's just make it through the night before we get too worked up." I nodded and she pecked my check before saying an 'I love you' and leaving. I needed to go find the boys, because I wanted to help Zack get ready.

"We're in the living room." Edward's voice came from the bottom floor of the house and I smiled a little before running down the stairs at my regular speed. When I reached the bottom step and looked into the living room, the flowers and decorations looked amazing. I had to look around before moving on.

"Hey, baby girl!" Emmett cried from the far corner of the room. I smiled and walked over to him, giving him a bear hug. Emmett returned the hug with just as much force. He let go and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"When's the boy gonna be here?" Emmett asked. Edward groaned as he read my mind and stalked off towards Carlisle. "Soon I take it?" Emmett chuckled.

I nodded, "He should be here any minute." I smiled up at my dad and he smiled.

"That's good. Alice has his tux upstairs." Emmett kissed my temple, giving me another squeeze. I nodded and as I did, I heard Zack's truck pull up into the driveway and I smiled.

"Go get 'em Tiger." Emmett winked down at me and pushed me towards the door. I giggled and walked to the door, opening it and looking out upon my boyfriend. Zack stood next to his truck, grabbing his bag out of the back. Clad in jeans, a t-shirt and converse. I leaned against the door frame and smiled over at him.

"Hey, Sexy." I call over as he slams the door shut and looks up. He grins and runs up to me, throwing his arms around me, the usual feeling of venom subsiding and being replaced with a sense of freedom and giddiness.

"Hey, baby." Zack kissed me sweetly on the lips and caressed my cheek in his hand. "Where's the show at?" He chuckled and I giggled at his optimism.

"You're too adorable and eager sometimes." I made him let go of me, except for my hand and pulled him into the house. "I'm really glad Alice talked you into this."

Zack looked my attire over and chuckled. "Any chance to hang out with you, oh course I'd jump on it." Zack smiled and stopped me, pulling on my arm so I was standing facing him. "You look amazing."

If I could blush, I'd be bright red. "Thanks." I leaned up on my tip toes and he met me half way, kissing my lips softly. I could hear Emmett approaching so I dropped down, breaking the kiss and looking over at where he'd appear.

"Yes, daddy dearest?" I asked, looking up at Emmett.

"Go get him into his tux." He said, pushing us to the stairs. I laughed and pulled Zack up the stairs, no objecting to that at this point. We went into Emmett and Rosalie's room, finding the tux to be hanging off the hook on the back of the door and I started getting it out for him.

"Baby," Zack placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me around. "This isn't my first go around the park." I chuckled at his statement.

"I know, but I'm just trying to be nice and help you." I leaned up and pecked his lips before sliding passed his arms and sitting on the bed that was conveniently in the room.

"Uh..."Zack turned back around to face me and gave me a pointed look. "You aren't helping?" He then gave me a pout and I laughed at him.

"You just said this 'Isn't my first go around the park' as you so point blankly put it." I commented, crossing my arms over my chest and imitating his voice. Zack glared for a few seconds and then rolled his eyes.

I started laughing at him and got up, walking up to him and holding his cheeks in my icy hands. "Baby, take it off."

Zack raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Seriously?" The smirk turned into a 'shit-eating' grin and I dropped and shook my head at him.

"Just get the tux pants and shirt on." I took my hands off his cheeks and walked back over to the bed, avoiding looking at him again. He quickly got dressed and I fixed his tie and such. He thanked me then went downstairs with the guys. I could tell that this was going to be a long day.

*&^&*!

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I silently thanked God that this damn wedding was done and over with. It was taking forever and Bella's tears of joy were overbearing. Did I mention I don't like her?

Anyway; Edward kissed Bella, keeping it slightly modest, (Come on people...her dad is here. ) And soon walked down the isle. Alice and Jasper, then Emmett and Rosalie joined them. I soon joined Zack, both of us smiling for different reasons. Me, because this shit pile was over and him because he thought it was 'cute.'

We walked to the music room and I laid my flowers down on the piano.

"Gah, It's over!" I said, hugging my boyfriend to me.

Zack chuckled as he hugged my shoulders and kissed my forehead. "You aren't the only one." I breathed in, taking in his scent, though barely. All these humans and Seth were getting to me. I needed a breather, but I was hesitant to go without Emmett because I really did not need to run into Ryan by myself.

I felt Zack kiss the top of my head and I smiled, being brought back into reality was probably a good thing. "Let's get this over with." He whispered, knowing every vampire heard him, but he didn't care. I promised we'd go do something fun after the wedding, but I'm not sure it's possible now.

We quit hugging each other. Zack ran his hand down my arm and laced our fingers together, holding my hand close to him. Emmett looked over at us and chuckled, he was slowly learning to love Zack like a son, as was Rosalie. I was thankful they were flexible with him.

I smiled at my dad and then up at Zack. "We don't have to take pictures." Zack chuckled and smiled, I knew he didn't like them unless I was taking them of the both of us. We walked out back, to the reception area and ducked under the tent. The music had already started and 'Wait For You' by Elliott Yamin was blaring through the speakers. Zack pulled me unto the dance floor, wrapping an arm around my waist and then holding our other hands up. I placed my hand on his shoulder and we started slow dancing.

"Baby I will wait for you." I sang along with Elliott and Zack smiled down at me, knowing all about our 'arrangement' for later on in 'life.'

We swayed back and forth, not really moving, just enjoying the moment we had to ourselves. I could hear the 'awes' and 'how cute's' from the older people around us. Zack chuckled out of habit and kissed my nose.

"They must think we're getting married next, right?" He asked in a whisper. I nodded and smiled up at him. I could get used to this.

"And that is more than likely going to happen according to you." I snicker, leaning up and pecking his lips.

Zack pulled back and laughed at me. "You're one of a kind, you know that?" He asked, letting go of my hand and brushing a stray hair out of my face.

I nodded, "I'm the coolest vampire you'll ever meet."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Scarlet's outfit

Thank you guys so much for waiting.:)
I've been busy with school and I was a little lost on what to write for this chapter.
I wanted it to be longer with some action but I figured you waited long enough,
I won't make you wait much longer. lol

Thank you so much to those of you who
Read;
Subscribe;
and Comment;

Last Commentators
>Seeley.Booth
>FashionLuver101

I love you guys; I'm sorry for the wait.. I should have another up before Halloween. :) Pinky promise. :)

Please Comment, they give me inspiration!