Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

Il Mio Amore

"Jacob, go home!" I yelled, hoping he'd just leave. Jake looked at me, then at Bella with the most hurt expression I have ever seen and left. Edward took Bella's hand and left the small area we were currently occupying. Zack tried to grab my hand but I pulled it away from him and shook my head.

"Just... leave me alone for awhile." I whispered walking off into the woods, almost completely following Jake's trial. I sighed, scratching my head a little. Zack was just trying to help me, but I didn't want help.

Ryan was close, I could smell him half way through the reception. I could smell the original Old Spice cologne he used to wear, like it was imprinted in my brain. It made me want to puke and I just about did.

I swallowed the venom in my mouth and walked further into the woods. I knew he would be waiting for me.

"Ryan." I said, looking at a hooded figure, standing a few yards in front of me. He turned around and smiled, like he had won or something. He flipped his hood down.

"La mia ragazza." I cringed.

"I'm not your girl." I said, keeping strong.

Ryan chuckled. "Certo che lo sei. (of course you are) You're here now aren't you?" He said with the cockiest smirk ever.

I rolled my eyes. "What the hell do you want now?" I asked, trying to contain myself from killing him now.

"I wouldn't think like that, il mio amore." (my love) Ryan commented sauntering up to me slowly. I stood my ground, clenching my jaw and gritting my teeth together. "I wouldn't do that either, your teeth don't grow back you know."

I let out a frustrated sigh and looked up at him as he circled me, letting a piece of my blonde hair run across his fingers.

"Scarlet." My name sounded like nails coming out of a chalkboard when he said my name. "Darling, come back to Italy with me."

I shook my head, clenching my eyes shut and my hands went into tight fists. "No."

I felt Ryan speed away form me, then back. I opened my eyes, his face inches from mine.

"What?" I asked in harsh tone. Ryan let out a frustrated sigh, his breath hitting my face like a cool burst of wind.

"What do you see in him?" He asked bluntly. "What is so great about this....this human!?" Ryan was furious. Why, was an amazing question I could not answer.

"Why do you care? What do you need to know about my relationship, huh? Because last I checked you were just some asshole who raped me because Daddy put your ass in jail. Am I correct?" I didn't let him answer me, I only answered myself with a smartass remark. "Oh, yep I think I am."

Ryan glared at me and suddenly hit me with extreme force. I went sailing into a tree and he was there, pinning me to it; hands on either side of my body.

"Scarlet, I'm not into your childish ways. Don't make me kill you myself." His aggressive tone only pissed me off more.

"I'm not into rapists." I stated blankly. A pain shot across my cheek and my head snapped to the left.

"Listen you little bitch, I raped you once and I enjoyed it tremendously." His face grew dangerously close to mine, "Don't make me do it again, Princess." Ryan's lips grazed my ear and his hands went to my hips. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away with as much force as possible, but he didn't budge.

"You can't win with me, Scar." His grip on my hips grew tighter, I could almost feel them cracking apart and I winced from the pain. "Glad to see I still make you squirm."

Where the hell was Emmett and Jasper? Ryan chuckled and he gently caressed my cheek. "You know, when you travel around and you have amazing others with powers near you, you tend to pick them up." I kept my head to the side, clenching my eyes shut as his lips grazed up my neck and to my temple.

I felt paralyzed, like my body wouldn't move, when his lips touched me. I felt sick, like everything was crashing around me. My lips went into a tight straight line as his hands went around my hips, going straight to the small of my back. I had to urge to cry, but i couldn't let him see that. I put my hands back on his chest and pushed with such a force, I thought he was going to break when he hit the tree.

"Keep your filthy hands off of me!" I screamed. "I don't want your lips on me either. Don't you get it that I don't want you?! HUH!?" I ran, straight for the house, not even thinking about the humans that might remain there.

I ran until I hit the strong chest of a man I was quite familiar with. I looked up at him and just laid my head on his chest and dry sobbed. The strong arms of Emmett wound around my shoulders and he held me close.

"Shhh, baby girl it's okay." I shook my head and looked up at him.

"When? You didn't even KNOW where I was!" I yelled. "You don't know what he's capable of, let alone what he did to me." I pushed out of his arms and stormed off. How was I supposed to feel safe when Ryan now had a way to keep Emmett from getting to me? My whole family if he was close enough. I only had one choice now, and it was something I did not want to do.

"Scarlet?" I stopped in my tracks and swallowed the venom that had built up since I ran close to the house. A warm, strong hand grasped my cold one and laced the fingers together. "Baby, what's wrong?" I closed my eyes and turned to face him, opening them slowly.

I took a deep breath, taking in his scent and let it out slowly. "I can't do this."

Zacky looked at me confused beyond belief. "Do what Scar?" A lump formed in my throat and I felt like I was about to lose my sanity...but this was the only thing keeping me from hurting everyone.

With what little breathe I could catch I said the last thing I ever wanted to say to Zack.

"Us."
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHH SHIZ!
How many of you hate me now?
HUh? Seriously, let me know. lol
Thank you bunches to
Seeley.Booth
for commenting on the last chapter. :)

By the way my loves, I have 58 of you subscribed. I love you all... but I'd love you a bunch if you all commented. Tell me how much you like, love, hate, despise...your pick on the story. lol
I want to know your opinion on this. If I didn't I would not post a story. Mmmkay? haha
P.s. I told you I'd post before Halloween :0