Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

Il Mio Amore 2

No One's POV

Zack's body lay limp in the driver's seat. Alice and Carlisle had rushed to the scene as soon as she saw the accident happen.

His hair was matted with the crimson liquid the vampires adored. Zack's face had matching crimson streaks gliding down his cheeks, forehead and pooling on the deflated air bag. Class was embedded in his hands and forehead.

Carlisle pulled the car door open, grabbing the dying boy from the metal death cage. Alice checked on the truck driver; his truck having smashed into a huge pine tree. He had a pulse he was just unconscious. He had a pulse, he was just unconscious.

Carlisle extracted the glass from Zack's forehead and hands, checking his vitals.

"We're losing him. He's losing too much blood." Alice dashed to his side, somehow ignoring the blood.

"Change him. It's the only way he'll survive. I've seen it. I saw it from the beginning." Carlisle looked at her skeptically for a moment.

"DO IT!" She cried. Carlisle took a deep breath, moving the collar of Zack's shirt. He leaned down and sunk his teeth into Zack's neck; forever changing his future.

-----------------------Somewhere far from there------------------------------

Scarlet sat in the passenger seat of a Mercedes as Ryan drove towards Seattle. She had a gut-wrenching feeling that something was terribly wrong and that she shouldn't have left.

Ryan was upset that she was still thinking of the Cullen's and that human twit. She should be thinking of lives together according to him. He let his right hand drift from the wheel and over to her knee.

"Fuck my life." He heard her think, but her thoughts were overcome with regret and heartbreak. Ryan tried being sympathetic, letting his thumb rub a small circle on the outside of her knee, but she just sat there.

"What's wrong love?" He asked in a soft voice.

Scarlet shook her head, looking down at her folded hands. Ryan's hand detached from her knee and landed softly on her hands.

"You did the right thing." Her gaze lifted from the soft contours of Ryan's hand to his eyes. The red irises' boring into her topez ones. He looked sincere, like he actually wanted to help her forget the hurt. She gave him a strained smile.

"I'm sure you're the only one to think it." She mumbled looked back down at their hands.

He looked back unto the road, squeezing her hand lightly. Yes he was upset with her answer, but with the help of the Volturi, she'd forget soon enough.

Scarlet let him hold her hand, she let him lace their fingers together and kiss every knuckle; one by one. Her mind was blank, she felt numb. There was not a doubt in her mind that Zack hated her, she wouldn't blame him if he never wanted her again.

The mere thought made her feel worse than ever. She didn't care if Ryan could read her thoughts. Scarlet just wanted to keep Zack safe; to keep him far away from the Volturi. That was her motive after all.

Ryan pulled into the airport an hour or so later. Somehow, Ryan had her passport and her driver’s license. Reluctantly, Scarlet walked into the airport Ryan's arm around her waist. His cloak had been removed, leaving him in a solid black suit. He had given Scarlet contacts, making her eyes a light brown instead of topez; his own a dark red brown.

They ordered tickets to Italy and soon were on their way to the beloved, yet dreaded country. Ryan held himself together by the skin of his teeth. He was muttering profanities by the time they landed. Scarlet found it difficult, but knew deep down she wouldn't harm a human.

Ryan took Scarlet's hand and leaned down to her ear.

"Just act like you're enjoying yourself. Please? Oh, uh, add giggles for affect." Scarlet forced herself to giggle as he stood back up. She looked up at him, his eyes dancing with joy and frustration. She moved closer to him as they went towards the baggage claim. Ryan grabbed the only bag he had and pulled Scarlet towards the exit.

"Mmm, you brought her back." A deep, velvet like voice come from Scarlet's left and she rolled her eyes. Demetri chuckled, propelling himself from the wall.

"Il mio amore..." Ryan looked down at her and smirked. She gave him a fake, forced smile.

"Let's just go." She mumbled. Demetri laughed at her bitterness and shook his head.

"She's a real ray of sunshine, huh?"

"Just brilliant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. Sorry this is late. I've been busy and yesterday put a HUGE damper on a lot of things.
Just know that I love you all. IF you have anything you need to talk about, but you can't talk to anyone there with you. Message me. I'll listen, I'll help the best to my ability. I can't promise I'll be tons of help, but I'll try.
And if you know someone who's suicidal, or has the signs of being suicidal, get them help IMMEDIATELY! Talk to them, get your school conselour to to talk to them, any adult that you know can try to help.
Suicide is a terrible thing and I don't want you guys going through what my friends and I are going through right now.

Besides that... Thank you guys for reading; thank you for commenting/subscribing.
I love you all. And I care about your well-being. I really do.

Love you bunches :)
♥ Kaitie Jae.