Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

He Hates Me

Jane's heels clicked softly against the hard marble floor as we walked towards our destination. I started picking at my nails nervously. What if Aro told me that I had to stay here and be with Ryan. What if I couldn't go back to Zack? But it dawned on me as Jane opened the doors that my fate was held behind, that Zack and I were over. He wasn't going to forgive me for leaving him, for breaking every promise I had ever promised to him. I felt like crying, I wanted to start throwing myself down at Aro, Marcus and Caius' feet to have them kill me. Though I could easily tempt Demetri to do.

"Scarlet?" I looked up at Aro as I stood silently in front of him.

"Yes, Aro?" I asked softly.

He sat straight in his seat, looking at his brothers briefly before looking back at me. "Were you forced here? "

I went to nod, but shook my head instead. "Ryan threatened me with my family and Zack." Aro knew that, he saw it when he saw my thoughts.

"Ryan... care to explain why you want her so much?" Cauis asked.

Ryan tried to form words but Aro left him no room. He motioned for Demetri and Demetri easily broke Ryan's head off of his body. I cringed at his scream and closed my eyes. Aro chuckled as I did so and he motioned for me to come to him.

"There's something you should know..." Aro trailed off as I dropped to my knees, knowing the worst was to come. "We have yet to - " Aro was cut off by a loud crash outside the doors and I turned just in time to see Emmett crashing through the doors.

"Where is he?!" His voice boomed in the large room. I stood from my spot, running to my dad.

"Daddy!" I cried as I leaped into his arms. I had never felt so horrible in my existence. Emmett wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest for dear life.

"I'm so sorry Aro." Carlisle's voice came from behind Emmett and he went straight to Aro.

"E-Emmett, I'm sorry." I sobbed into his chest, not that tears were coming out, and hugged him close.

"Zack's at home waiting for you." He whispered in my ear. I looked up at him, I didn't believe him.

"Why?"

Emmett was a little hesitant to say but he cleared his throat and looked me in the eye. "Zack was in an accident shortly after you left. He lost a lot of blood and Carlisle couldn't do anything else so he - "

"You changed him?" Aro's voice was filled with interest. "He can block all human scents... aahh that is quite amazing."

I looked up at Emmett then back at Carlisle. "You changed him?" I asked, a mix of emotions. I couldn't find any other words to say at that point.

Carlisle nodded his head before holding his hand out to Aro. Aro took his hand, I didn't bother to look at his reaction. I knew they were telling the truth, and I wasn't all that happy, but then again I was.

"It's not like he'll want anymore. You should have just left him." I whispered. "He hates me." I broke from Emmett's grip and stood facing Aro and his brothers.

"Carlisle, because you are my friend, and I love Scarlet like a sister, I'll let her go. BUT if this ever happens again, I won't hesitate to make her stay." Carlisle nodded to his friend and Emmett whisked me out of the room.

"Emmett, just...just leave me alone." I pulled my hair into a ponytail and walked towards the exit. I needed time to think before I went back home, and a day in Volterra was what I needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so this was a filler on what happened. :)
Happy to know? Tell me:)

Special Thanks to;
Seeley.Booth
shay.love
hellokitty2sexy
kaylababee143
for commenting on the last update.

I love you all... I hope you have a wonderful holiday! :)