Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

Cu-Cu Bananas!?

I should have recognized the scent that was flooding my nostrils as I walked towards the spot Zack and I had once claimed as our own, but sadly I didn't. Zack was sitting on the boulder, knees bent upward and elbows resting on them. I came to a stop as I bite my lip and watched Zack's every move.

"You could at least say 'Hi' Scarlet." He shot. His voice sounded deeper, smoother, quite frankly hotter. I looked up at his face, my expression making me look like a child.

"Hi Zack." I managed to mumble. I knew he heard me, it wasn't hard to when you were a vampire.

"Hi...gonna run away again? Cause I think I could handle it." He shot, sounding hurt and upset.

"I'm sorry I ran before, but I didn't want Ryan to hurt you. I did it to protect you, but obvioulsy I just made you get hurt and well... yeah." I bit my lip harder, looking down at the ground. "I..." I couldn't speak anymore. I had nothing left to say. Nothing that I knew of anyway.

"You what? You're sorry for leaving me? For tearing me apart so you could go have some fun in Italy for a few days?" He asked harshly. I didn't answer him, I just kept looking at the ground, feeling venom in my eyes. "What I thought." Zack got up from his spot and was by my side in 1 second flat.

"Did you enjoy being away from me? Did you even think about me while were with him? Huh? Did you let him touch you like you let me touch you?"

I looked up at him, my eyes watery looking from the venom. "NO! God no! I never let him touch me. Are you fucking crazy!? You're joking right?!? Did Carlisle's venom make you go cu-cu bananas!?" I yelled, not caring if I was being really, really loud.

"No, Scarlet, I'm not "cu-cu-banana" I'm just... amazed at your antics. You leave me, go off to Italy with some vampire that supposedly raped you when you were still human and then you show back up. I mean... really? you could'nt have just stayed away." He was being vicious, cruel, insensitive and a total dick head.

"Wow, you know... I thought you were worth it. But obviously I was mistaken, because you're nothing more than an asshole who can't expect that someone left to keep you safe. I'm sorry that my family decided to save you, really, cause obviously it wasn't worth it." As much as it hurt to say it, I had to, I had to say it to get him to hear me. Though I don't think it worked. Zack grabbed my hand as I started walking off. I tried to jerk my hand away but Zack kept a firm grip on it. His skin felt good against mine, the unfamiliar tingles run up and down my arm and all through my body.

"What Zack? Going to degrade me somemore? Belittle me more? Make me feel like I'm nothing!? Well congrats, you don't have to finish that. I hate that I left you, but I had no choice. Ryan found a loop hoel through everyone's powers and coudl block them from seeing me and everything! I didn't want to risk hurting everyone more than I had to. I wanted to stay, but he threatened you and Emmett and I couldn't handle that." I couldn't handle it anymore.

Zack gritted his teeth, his skin looking a little sparkley in the moonlight that shown through the trees. His hold loosened enough for me to pull my hand away and I looked up at him long and hard.

"I really do love you Zack. I'm sorry Alice and Carlisle changed you. Really because I know how much a burden is really is to be immortal. And obviously their intentions were in the right place, your heart isn't." I shook my head and started to walk away, leaving Zack to his own thoughts...and mine to well, anyone who would listen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this isn't all that long, well, to me it isn't. But its important.
I know you probably hate me for making Zack a dickhead, but it's necessary.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!!! :)
I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!