Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

Epilogue

Zack and I kissed in the rain for a good five minutes before more students came along and I decided that it was a good idea to stopped. His hand cupped the base of my cheek and neck, his forehead resting on mine. I grinned, my arms around his middle.

"I love you, Zack." I whispered, knowing he'd hear me over the sudden wave of students across the street who were all paying attention.

Zack grinned and pecked my lips. "I love you too, Scarlet. Now let's get you to class before your students have a fit." I giggled, pulling back from him a little and taking his hand. He chuckled and walked beside me as I went towards my office and classroom.

"So Miss Anderson, does this mean you're gonna be mine again?" I pursed my lips, pretending to think about it.

"I don't know Mr. Anderson, are you gonna be mean to me for protecting you? " I asked seriously before opening the door to my office and pulling him in. Zack looked at me, a slightly hurt expression on his face.

"I said I was sorry Scarlet, I didn't mean it." Zack was defending himself, and I knew I shouldn't have said that, but it just slipped out. He sounded hurt but defensive.

"I-I'm sorry." I laid my purse on my desk and sat on the very edge of it in front of my chair. Zack sighed heavily and moved so he was standing directly in front of me. I had my arms crossed over my chest, my legs crossed at my ankles. Zack lifted my chin and kissed me softly.

"I'll never doubt you again." A tiny smile made it's way to my lips and he smirked a little. Zack looked at the door and doubled checked the lock and smirked a little more.

"I never did give you the best night of your life." I saw a glint of lust peer into his eyes and I giggled. I was actually all for that.

"Let's go somewhere I won't have to worry about explaining the damage." Zack grinned and I leaned up, kissing him deeply and passionately. His arms slowly wrapped around my hips, his finger tips grazing the tight tank top. I shivered at his touch, my tongue tracing his bottom lip. My skin felt warm against his, he actually felt hot to me. I had missed the feeling of our tongues mingling, our lips meeting, our skin grazing each others and the sweet aroma of his blood; it was all so sensational. So, invigorating.

Zack slowly pulled back, letting our lips graze against each others a few times. His smirk an everlasting thing now a days I guessed.

"We'll finish this at home." He and I both grinned at the word 'home' and I pecked him one more time.

"I love you Zachariah Owen Anderson." I murmured, looking him in the eye. His golden orbs were a dual color, like he hadn't fed in a few days.

"I love you too, Scarlet Rose Aura Anderson." I knew if I could blush, I'd be a a cherry red. Zack grinned more and grabbed my hands.

"Come on, let's go home." Zack and I grabbed our stuff and we headed out to get my mustang. I was still driving the mustang I had when I was back in Forks. I loved that car too much to get rid of it. Zack chuckled and got into the passenger side as I got into the driver's side. We rode in silence as I drove towards my little house in the middle of the woods.

As soon as we got to the house, Zack's lips attached my neck and my back was pressed against the door. A small moan escaped my lips as he kissed up and down the place I once had a pulse.

"God I missed you." He breathed against my lips before slamming our lips together and kissing me roughly. I kissed back just as roughly, kicking my heels off and unzipping my skirt. Zack slid his jacket off and kicked his shoes off as well. I let my skirt fall to the floor before I pulled his shirt off and pushed him towards my bedroom. Zack smirked, his body looking very ripped and delicious to say the least. Zack stood at the foot of my bed, towering over me as I stood with the back of my knees against the mattress's' edge.

Zack let his hands skim down my arms slowly, leaving me to feel as if goosebumps were raising all over my skin, and they came to a rest on my hips. I looked up at him, my hands slowly unbuttoning his jeans. We both knew we could go as fast as we wanted, but we wanted this to last, to be something special. He gingerly raised the tank top off my abdomen and lifted it over my head. I was left standing in my bra and panties whereas he was still in jeans and boxers. The ever growing hard-on was really getting to me. I just wanted to jump his bones and get the pleasure already, but I knew it was better to wait.

"Beautiful," I heard him whisper before leaning down and kissing me tenderly. Our tongues instantly went to the other, mingling and massaging the other. My hands found their way to his jeans again, pushing them down his hips until I couldn't bend any further. Zack groaned as my fingers brushed against his erection, his boxers looking way too tight for him.

I felt my body being lowered down unto the bed, my bra also being unclasped in the process. I moaned as the bra hit the floor and his thumb timing grazed the skin of my nipple. My back arched, my chest almost hitting his, his erection pressing into my thigh.

"Mmm, Zack." Zack growled lowly as he kissed down my neck and he took my nipple into his mouth. His tongue swirled around it, sucking on it softly. Moans were the only thing I get to pass my lips. My hips raised off the bed and grinded his.

"Shit Scar," he grinded me back, kissing over to my other nipple and taking it into his mouth. His hand skimmed down my side and he pulled my panties off slowly. I felt his fingers graze the inside of my thigh, a loud moan leaving my lips and they came into contact with my "area." Zack's fingers rubbed my clit at a slow and steady pace. My back arching more, my moans growing louder and my breathing picking up a little.

"Oh, mmm Zack." I spread my legs as he kissed down my body, finally stopping just above my clit. I watched him as his tongue worked my sensitive nub, my head tilting back in pleasure. He worked his magic down there, lifting his head before I could reach my climax. I looked up at him, the same smirk plastered on his face.

"I love you, Scarlet."

"I love you, too, Zack." Zack grinned and pulled his boxers off, revealing his rather large member. He crawled over top of me, his erection grazing my thigh before he let it rest against my thigh. I moaned softly as he aligned himself with my entrance and pushed in slowly.

It was like a whole new feeling had washed over my body. My walls moved against his member, stretching and loosening to give him room. Our moans were the only sounds being made in the spacious room. He pumped himself in and out of me slow and easy, his body pressed against mine. My face was in the crook of his neck.

"Mm, Zack, harder." I moaned against his neck, biting my lip.

"Fuck, Scar..." His hips moved at a faster and harder pace, his hands grazing my side and holding my hips in place. I hitched my leg around his hips, moving my hips against his in small, slow circles. Our groans mixed in arrays of decibels and pitches. Our bodies moved together as time went our, the speed increasing and our hips moving harder against each other.

"I-I'm clo-se" Zack managed to get out in between his loud moans. I nodded, my eyes closed and my head titled back.

"Mmm, mm, uh God, ZACK!" Pleasure raked over my body as my walls tightened around his erection. Zack groaned, moving as fast as he could without hurting himself and I. Zack came soon after, spilling his sperm into me.

"Fuck, Scarlet!" Zack and I were breathing kind of heavy, regardless to the fact that we didn't need to. He flipped us so I was laying on top of him, his member pulled out. I kissed him softly and laid my head in the crook of his neck.

"I always thought I needed something more than just... blood. You were what I needed."

"In other words...I'm your Something More?" Zack asked, looking down at me. I looked up at him and smiled, kissing his lips softly.

"You've always been it."
♠ ♠ ♠
The end has come my darlings!
I thank you all for all the comments, all the reads, all the subscriptions! :)
I love you guys sooo much! Keep your eyes peeled for the sequel, I don't know what it's going ot be named yet, but I'll give the first 3 commenters a preview of it! :) Pinky Pormise!

♥ Kate :)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image