‹ Prequel: First Impressions
Status: Discontinued... sorry!!!

Second Impressions

CHAPTER 4

"-it went cocke-ldoodle-doo!

Man, was it big!

Such a loud cock,

Waking me up early in the morning

Just because-
mmmfff!"

"Shut up!" Shale giggles while Trev laughs boisterously at the steering wheel. Shelby and Brad snicker behind their hands.

"What? I mean, that cock was huge-" I'm interrupted by Trev's bark-like laughter. "I've never seen one that big!" I strum my guitar again, clearing my throat.

"I was walking along

Thinking of a song

When out of nowhere

It comes a stare

Man, was it big!

Such a loud cock,

Waking me up early in the morning

Just because it wanted-
"

"-to fuck!" Everyone else choruses, making me pout and slouch over my guitar.

"Oh, come on guys! I'm talking about a rooster! Would you guys want to have sex with a rooster?" I scowl at them. "I just want to finish my song."

"Too late, the cock finished it for you." Trev yelps happily. I snarl at him jokingly before playing a couple cover songs, getting everybody to join in. It's not that long before we stop at a gas station for fuel, bathrooms, and something to snack on.

I grab a fountain soda, three Twix candy bars, a bag of cheetos, and a bag of Cabbage Patch Kids. Taking the goods to the van, I carefully stuff most of it under my shirt in hopes of not drawing attention to them.

"Autum's got food!" I hear Shale whisper secretively to Trev. My eyes go wide with innocence.

"No I don't! I just gained a couple pounds." I rub my stomach convincingly, ignoring the plastic rustling beneath my shirt.

"How did you manage to gain weight so fast?" Brad asks, raising an eyebrow. I purse my lips to the side and shrug.

"I got pregnant?" The current drink he was taking flies out of his mouth and on to my face. I stare at him with narrowed eyes while the Powerade drips from my hair and onto my shirt. Shale, Trev, and Shelby stare at me with wonder, missing my previous response.

"Never say that again. You almost killed me." Brad hisses for my ears only.

"What the hell? It's called a joke. Obviously something you know nothing about." I stick my nose up in the air snottily and walk past him, making sure I have that sassy-bitch strut going on. That's right. I have invented a whole new form of walking.

"What just happened? I'm totally lost." Shale follows up beside me, staring at me in confusion.

"I just created a sassy-bitch walk."

"No, not that even if that is kind of impressive. You and Brad looked like you were going to kill each other!" She exclaims in a quiet tone. I wave her off absentmindedly, still focusing on the strut.

"I'll tell you later. I promise." I say, climbing into the van and spilling all of my goodies. "Right now, we feast like kings!"

For the next hour, we drive and drive and drive. To say the least, I gained about fifty pounds in my ass. And let me tell you, it's extremely angry at me. So angry, that my own ass is causing me physical harm.

"Oh, my God! Leave it right there!" I screech at Shelby who was flipping through radio stations.

'Ice, Ice Baby

Now that the party's all jumpin''


I get up and starting dancing around, tossing around pelvic thrusts and shimmying. This song is totally a classic, who can not dance to it and sing with it? Shale and Shelby get up, dancing with me and laughing.

"You guys are so freaky." Trev states, staring at us with the rear view mirror. I toss my hair around like a rockstar, somehow managing to chest bump Shelby and fall against the side of the van, making it swerve.

"Don't worry about it. You just keep those pretty eyes of yours on the road." Shale winks at him, helping me up.

"'Just keep those pretty eyes of yours on the road.'" I mock her, receiving a playful shove.

"Oh, shut it, Autum."

A few minutes later, all of us girls collapse in the back from exhaustion. My tongue lazily lolls out of my mouth.

"Can we play a game? I'm so bored now and I'm way too tired to dance again." Shelby pants. Shale nods agreeingly.

"How about Chicken? That's always fun." Trev suggests, wiggling his eyebrows insinuatingly.

"You do realize that you won't be able to play because you're driving, right?" Brad snorts. Trev's face suddenly darkens as he whispers a 'damn'.

"Come on Brad, it can't just be all girls." Shale waves him over as we move into a circle. The first ones are Shale and Shelby. I closed my eyes on this one, too scared to see the result.

"God! I can't do it!" Shelby shivers, sticking her tongue out. "It's not that you're repulsive or anything, Shale. It's me."

I snicker and then it's my turn with Shale. She, of course, backs away claiming that she can only kiss one person. I tell her that I understand and that we can never be. Brad and Shelby go for it, but she backs out again.

"Now, the two winners go at it." Shale motions between Brad and me. We stare at each other indifferently. I just now realized that it was a set-up. I will not let them get to me; it's just a game.

Suddenly, there's a gleam in Brad's eyes, like he just came to the same conclusion as me. He smirks as we crawl to meet in the middle, both of us exchanging rebellious looks before we start.

Closer. Closer. Closer. Holy shit, almost there.

This entire time we keep eye contact, both of us keeping reckless expressions on our faces.

Zap. Zap.

Oh. My. Damn. I think my heart stopped. Am I alive? Can dead people see if their eyes are still open? Because I think Brad is looking the exact way I am feeling.

His eyes are wide open, like he's shocked, and his eyebrows disappear from my view. But then, he closes his eyes and really kisses me, like he has no control over his own actions because I'm sure that if he did, he wouldn't be doing this so freely.

And just what exactly am I doing? Am I kissing him back? Where did everyone else go? Did they seriously just pull that curtain to separate us from them?

Zap. Zap.

The kissing becomes more passionate, more hungry. As if we'll never be able to do such things again. I sit back on my knees, Brad following me to stand up on his and cup the back of my neck.

As soon as the kissing had started, it also stopped. I open my eyes and Brad is staring at me. We pull away, sitting as far away from each other as possible.

"What just happened?" He asks, glaring at me like it's my fault. "What the hell did you do to me?"

"Of course, I just had to have done something, seeing as how it's always my fault and all." I cross my arms over my chest and snarl at him. "You're the one who did it first."

"So, you just had to comply to it?" He snaps, acting as if I'm the stupid one.

"Oh please. It's not my fault you practically jumped my bones." I snicker at him teasingly. "I guess you're just not able to contain yourself when this fine piece of ass is around."

"You are so full of it." He snorts, his eyes narrowing into very tiny slits. "You seduced me."

My mouth falls open. How dare he have to audacity to think that I tried to seduce him. If anything, it was totally the other way around!

"Excuse me? Could you possibly define seducing? Because if being within my mere presence is qualified as seducing, then yeah, I probably did. But if you think I was trying to act sexy, please. We all know that doesn't work." I state, unfolding my arms and slamming my hands on the van floor.

"Autum, you have never been sexy." I gasp at his insult.

"I've been sexy plenty of times!" I argue, getting an eye roll in return.

"Trying to strip tease and getting your head stuck in your shirt doesn't count as sexy."

"Oh, just SHUT UP!" I crawl over and slap him opening on his arm. "I wasn't trying to be sexy. I was trying to make you realize that I can't strip. You got a hard-on anyways!"

Laughter suddenly bursts from behind the curtain, making me smirk in Brad's face. He grabs my head and pulls me towards him to place his lips on my ear.

"Autum Rene Flicka, I will show you what seduction is really like." His raspy voice blows against my ear.

"Why would you want to do that? You're the one who said that we should-" I stop talking when I pull away and look at his face. "No way!"

"What?" He asks mockingly, his hand resting against the back of my thigh.

"You're mad that I'm not seducing you! Now you just want what you can't have!" I state angrily, slapping his hand away from my thigh. "You and your fat-ass ego."

He jerks me towards him without any warning, restraining me from moving from his lap.

"Darling, I could have you whenever I want." That comment makes me sit still, stewing with anger. I turn my face to meet his, smiling a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Darling, I have to capability to restrain myself. I do believe that there is a difference between wanting and needing. Darling, you need me." I shove myself away from him and go up front to confront the terrible trio. They stare back at me expectantly. "First off, never set anything up ever again because it's plain cruel. Second, -"

"Lord, woman! Just tell us if you're back together!" Trev shouts, still staring at the road.

"Why would we be back together? If anything, he has now released an unimaginative amount a hate! I don't know what I ever saw in him." I growl, more to myself than anyone else. But they all heard.

"I can definitely say the same thing about you." Brad says from behind me, the curtain removed.

"Great, because I hate you."

"The feeling is utterly mutual."

Thus beginning my summer of wild escapades, devious scandals, and unwanted feelings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know that this is kinda all over the place, but I figured that Brad being his jerky self could kinda screw things up.

I actually kinda like this chapter ^_^

I think that maybe I'll just try to post a new chapter every Sunday or Saturday. I'll still try to keep these coming out because I'm excited for this to end. Not because I don't like writing it, but because this will OFFICIALLY be the end of my first story ^_^

Peace to all!