Don't Worry, We're Just Pretending

3

Gerard Way’s P.O.V.

Today I actually got out of bed with my eyes completely open and not wanting to get back to the middle of the comfy and warm covers.

Today was the day I was supposed to meet that guy from the movie. I made sure I woke up early. I allowed my alarm clock to wake me up for the first time in a long time. Afternoon ships at starbucks rock.

So I got up early, showered and made some breakfast. I sat down enjoying my first breakfast this month. I chewed my fruit loops slowly. They had been on the cupboard for a long time and were a bit soft, instead of crunchy, but the milk made it kind of better. I didn’t feel like complaining.

I finished my breakfast and sat on the couch zapping through he channels, which I wasn’t even paying attention to. My mind was somewhere else. I couldn’t stop imagining how it would be to be filming with professionals.

I turned the TV off and got up, passing around the house for lack of anything better to do. I could be asleep right this moment. I don’t know why I woke up so early. I might take some time to get ready, but I don’t take that much that I need to get up this early.

I let myself fall on a chair on the kitchen, the second time I passed it.

Maybe I could wake my brother up for my amusement. I smiled evilly. Only I know how pissed off he gets when I wake him up early on his days off. I smiled wider. The more I though about it the more it appealed to me. I took a glance at my cell phone that was placed right in front of me. I picked it up, making sure I could see my own reflexion in the black screen before I clicked any button.

Wait, if I dropped by his house and woke him up, it would make him extra pissed off.

I put the cell phone in my pocket, getting up to go take a look at myself in the mirror of the bathroom. I took a lock of my hair between my fingers and placed it around trying to find the right place. Finally, I decided to let it stay where it was at first not liking the difference a single lock of hair could make.

I exited the bathroom and grabbed my wallet from the desk in my room, that needed to be cleaned, and my keys from the kitchen counter. I had the habit of letting everything around the house. I was very lucky if I could remember where.

I checked twice to see if I had everything I needed and left the house. I used the stairs and avoided the elevator. I hate to be on that thing alone. It might stop anytime and I would be there, maybe even die there, completely alone. It’s a very scary thought to me.

I thought about catching the bus. I stood there wondering if I should walk or take the bus. Then I look up to see it was already at the end of the street.

I guess I’ll walk then. I’m not good with decisions.

Today the weather was nice enough. It was the beginning of the spring and you could see the sun, shyly peeking through the gray clouds. I hope it doesn’t rain later in the afternoon.

Finally I got there. I rang the door bell once. I knew he would ignore it. 30 seconds later I rang again. Moments after again and again, pressing the button harder and for longer. Then I pressed it some more times, softly and short. I was gonna start knocking on the door when he finally opened the door.

“I should have known.” Was the only thing he said.

“Good morning.” I smiled getting in.

“No, no. You,” he pointed to me. “out. Me,” He pointed to himself. “bed.”

“No.” I disagreed. “We both know you won’t fall asleep again now you woke up and got up. Especially after seeing me.” I said showing him my white smile.

“I don’t care if I fall asleep or not, I just want you to go; now.” He said pointing to the door, he was still holding.

“Aw, no. I’ll pay you coffee.” I tried to convince him using his biggest weakness; coffee.

“What exactly do you want in return?” He asked me with half closed eyes.

“I want you to entertain me.”

“How exactly?”

“However you want.” I stated.

“I won’t do more than speak to you and laugh at your stupid jokes.” He warned. I nodded. “I’ll go get dressed.” He said leaving the room.

“My jokes aren’t stupid.” I mumbled to myself, crossing my arms and sitting on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would swear I had posted this earlier.... I probably need to rest...

BlackNail
Annalia
laurzie_lemon_head
Lee_Loves_Frerard