Don't Worry, We're Just Pretending

7

Gerard Way’s P.O.V.

Yesterday was more productive than I though it would be. That Frank Iero guy was quite a character, but he also confused the shit out of me with that looking gay conversation, mostly because I wasn’t sure what he actually wanted to hear when he asked if he looked gay. At first I though I wasn’t supposed to answer him even though he did really sound confused. I wonder what goes in on his mind about his sexuality. He did talk about having a girlfriend. Maybe that’s why they broke up and he refuses to ask for forgiveness again.

Why do I even care? I love gossiping too much for my own good.

I think I might have taken it too far yesterday. He did look kind of pissed when he left. I’m just so used to annoy the people I know, mostly my brother, I don’t really think much before doing it. Mikey ended up stopping getting mad. There’s really no point.

Well, no need to beat myself over it. I’ll be seeing him in a short while.

I decided to stop the chain of thought post sleep, pre getting up and actually get up. I pushed the covers to the end of the bed and reluctantly sat up o the edge of the bed, with my feet on the fluffy cream carpet. I would eventually have to get up and start my day. I decided to make this little time I’m losing sitting here, a little less useless by thinking of what I’ll be wearing today. But that turned to be just as useless because I didn’t even know which clean clothes I had.

I finally got on my feet, and dragging my feet through the carpet I managed to get into the bathroom and have a quick shower.

After the shower, I dried myself and when on a quest to find the perfect outfit.

I glanced at the clock quickly to see that I was probably gonna be late. I kept getting dressed calmly. No need to rush this up and end up looking like a mess. Maybe I should consider getting up a little earlier in the future.

I rushed down the stairs to be in time to catch the bus. I’ll need to eat something after the meeting or I’ll starve. Maybe Frank can be persuaded into coming with me.

I got to the bus stop just in time to catch it. I sat in the back by the window and looked out passing the already some what familiar sign and streets

I honestly don’t see the point of having to get up so early. Why do we have to be here at eight? Why can’t it be later? I don’t usually get up this early.

I pushed the glass door open and glanced at the big clock on the wall. I was late.

I already knew the way I needed to go so I hurried up along the white hall, running up the stairs, well, half the way, then I just though I was already late and there was no need to tired myself out. I would have avoided the whole thing if I took the elevator, but they kind of freak me out. I can get stuck in there and die from lack of air, then what? No more Gerard. I’m too good to be lost like that.

I entered the room we were in yesterday, it seemed as I was the only one missing. I just love the attention I get when I’m late. Everyone turns to look at me. I sure am something they should be looking at, but I got a feeling they were just glad I interrupted the boring speech.

I glanced around the room to try to spot Frank. I saw in the back but there were no seat left next to him, so I just ended up sitting in the front. Now am I not only listening to the boring speech, I’m going blind from the light reflecting in the white projector, that’s not really being used for anything but giving me a headache.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! Is this real life?
So yeah, I'm back. Yay?
Sorry it's so short. I've just finally decided to write this after almost a year. Yes, it's been that long.
It's kinda late now so I'll just come back tomorrow to put the commenters name's thingy.