Stand Tall, They'll Tear You Down.

Chapter Seven

Zacky's POV (Backtrack)

When we finished eating, Syn took our plates to the kitchen. I followed him, and after he had set the plates in the sink, I came up behind him and put my arms around him. He turned around and faced me, kissing me again. Kissing Syn was the most amazing thing... I had never felt anything like it. I swear our lips were made for each other...

We broke the kiss, but Syn still held me, and I wasn't about to let go either.

“Zacky... I love you.”

I looked at him, his eyes soft, searching for something. I knew what they were looking for.

“I love you too, Syn.” I smiled and kissed him again, the most amazing, passionate kiss I had ever had. When we pulled apart, I layed my head on Syn's chest, and he held me close.

“Hmm... Let's go sit down.” He said, taking my hand as we walked to his living room. We sat down on the couch, cuddling and watching TV. Even something as simple as this felt amazing with Syn.

* * *

We had both fallen asleep on the couch, and I woke up to a weird feeling on my leg. “Syn...”

He groaned. “Syn, your pants are vibrating.”

“Huh?”

“Your pants. They're vibrating.”

“Hu- Oh! Oh, my phone...” He looked at his pocket tiredly and pulled out his phone.

“Hello?...Yeah. Yeah, hold on. Hey Zacky, you wanna go see a movie?”

I nodded.

“Yeah, okay. Later."

“What movie are we seeing?” I asked. “Sweeney Todd.”

“What? But that's scary!”

“It's just a movie.” He laughed.

“But I don't like scary moviiiiees!”

He laughed again and hugged me. “It'll be fine. You don't have to be scared with me around.”

I smiled and he placed a quick kiss on my lips. “Jimmy and the others should be here soon. We should go wait outside.”

* * *

Syn's POV

After buying our tickets and some pop corn, we all went and took our seats in the theater. We had to get there pretty early, otherwise we wouldn't find any seats. We sat in the middle, Matt first, then Me, Zacky, Jimmy, And Johnny. Since Zacky was in the middle, he held the pop corn. After a few minutes, the theater was full, and the movie finally started. Zacky jumped a little at the loud music. I put my hand on his thigh and smiled reassuringly at him as he stared wide-eyed at the screen munching pop corn.

It came to the part of the movie where Pirelli was talking to Sweeney Todd. I could tell something bad was about to happen, so I was prepared for Zacky to jump again. I was right, and Zacky jumped and latched onto my arm when Sweeney Todd stabbed Pirelli. Luckily, the pop corn was no longer in his possession, otherwise it would have been all over some unlucky persons head. Jimmy laughed at Zacky, and I glared at him, only making him laugh more. I stroked Zacky's leg, and kissed the top of his head.

Just when he had finally calmed down enough to let go off my arm, Pirelli came out of the trunk, and Sweeney slit his throat. Zacky buried his face in my neck, and I stared in awe at how much blood they actually showed in a movie. I heard Jimmy laughing, and I wasn't sure if he was laughing at Zacky, or the movie. He had a tendency to laugh at the weirdest things...

* * *

By the time the movie was over, I had just about lost circulation in the arm that Zacky was holding.

“So, how'd you guys like the movie?” Jimmy shouted.

“It was pretty good.” said Matt.

“Pretty good? It was fucking awesome!” Johnny replied.

“What do you think, Zacky?” he asked.

“He wouldn't know, he spent the whole time with his face buried in Syn's neck.” Jimmy laughed.

Everyone else laughed as well, except Zacky, who still had a death grip on my arm.

“So, how's everyone getting home?” Jimmy asked.

“I have a ride.” Matt said, pointing to a car in the distance.

“Can I get a ride with you, Jimmy?” Johnny asked.

“Yeah sure. What about you guys?” Jimmy looked at Zacky and I.

“My mom can give us both a ride.” I said, pulling out my cell phone.

* * *

We got to Zacky's house, and I kissed him quickly on the lips before he got out of the car.

“Bye Syn.”

“Bye Zacky.”

Barely a minute after we drove away, I got a text message. It was from Zacky.

I love you.

I smiled and texted back.

I love you too. Miss you already. <3