Sequel: Unholy Confessions

Blood Soaked Tears

Dear God

A year has passed since the end of the war and the birth of my babies. Brian and I recently got married which lead to Johnny and Zacky getting married. Spencer and Matt had their little girl, whom they named Eva Samantha Sanders. Jimmy and Juliette were engaged and hoped they didn't have children for a while. Melody and Dustin were amazing parents, mama and papa renewed their wedding vows. Elsa and Vlad got married and Alex and Malisse got married as well. Hiroto and Kiana are finally engaged and We have accepted Dimitri into our family. McKenna and Gwen like him a lot and I've decided to not tell anyone about who he was staring at the day he first came. The vampire and the human world have been integrated and now co-exist peacefully. Well almost peacefully there were some people of both parties who did not like it but they were pretty silent.

“How do you think we did in our first year as parents?” Brian said as we stared down at our three children.
“I think we've done well, but we have many more years ahead of us” I said as I kissed him.
“I think we can handle it” Brian said before leaning down and kissing each of the babies. I pulled their blankets up a bit before we went to bed.

Over all everything was amazing in the last year, but I can only hope that this peace lasts.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the end of Blood Soaked Tears, but do not be alarmed, There will be a sequel! If you look up in the right hand corner. I will start uploading that soon.
Comments?