Sequel: Unholy Confessions

Blood Soaked Tears

You Won't Believe The Stories I've Been Told About A Girl I Know

Stella
It was coming close to our performance. The opening band were playing on stage now and in less than fifteen minutes Death Toll Rising would be hitting center stage head on. I checked to make sure my guitar was tuned correctly one final time and started messing with the hem of my shirt.
“Stell, calm yourself. You've done this thousands of times” Dustin said as he came up behind me.
“Never in front of family though” I said looking at him. He was silent.
“You really believe he's your brother?” he asked finally.
“He looks exactly like I remember. It has to be him” I said looking down at my guitar.
“It'll be okay,” Dustin kissed my forehead and smiled at me.
“You're playing Alhimik tonight?” Kiana asked as she walked up. I smiled and nodded.
“I haven't played it in a while” I said as I started to slid my fingers across the neck. Dustin walked over to Avenged Sevenfold, who were currently missing their bassist.
“What's he doing?” Kiana asked me. I shook my head indicating that I had no clue. After a few minutes the five of them started laughing at something.
“Death Toll Rising you're up in five” someone shouted. I knew Dustin heard but decided to fuck with him.
“Oi, Dastin! Prekratite flirting i poluchite vashego ishaka nad zdes' we' re dal'she v 5” I shouted at him and laughed. He looked over his shoulder at me and rolled his eyes.
“Her Highness awaits” I heard him say to the guys before leaving. The rest of my band just chuckled lowly.
“What did you call me?” I hissed at him as we went onto stage.

A few hours later the concert was over and I was walking with Elsa.
“What do you miss about the 17th century?” she asked me as we came to a cross walk. I shrugged.
“Things were a lot more simple then. People had more morals, real morals. The women never cried in public when a man in the family went to fight for his country. My father and grandfather did everything in their power to keep the people in the country safe and happy” I said as we crossed the street. In all honesty there was a lot I missed about the old Russia. Stalin destroyed every good name Russia had when he tried to take over.
“You're thinking of Stalin again aren't you?” Elsa asked me as we continued our way to the park.
“How'd you guess?” I asked looking at her.
“You get this look on your face, where you're remembering things and then something angry comes up. My instant guess is Stalin.” I nodded, agreeing with her words.
“I just can't help but to wonder if he did the things he did because of me turning his marriage proposal down.” I commented as I looked up at the sky.
“He didn't deserve you either way.”

Johnny
I watched as the two women walked to the park. I could hear their conversation, as could Zacky but what they were talking about disturbed me.
“I just can't help but to wonder if he did the things he did because of me turning his marriage proposal down.” Stella looked up at the sky. I can't believe I let Zacky talk me into stalking these girls. We got to the bulk of the park, where the trees would hide them and Zacky made himself known.
“Stalking us Zacky?” Elsa asked, as she noticed him first.
“Only for the reasons of figuring out something” Zacky said with that signature Zacky V smirk playing on his thin lips.
“And what would that one thing be?” Stella asked as she turned to him.
“Your name is Stella Elizabeth Seward isn't it?” Zacky asked bluntly.
“How'd you know my middle name?” she asked, her eyes narrowed to slits, an a frown hung on her lips.
“You were the princess of Russia from 1640 to 1665. Your twin brother was pronounced MIA on October 25, 1665. On November 26, 1665, the Royal Family pronounced 25 year old Princess Stella Seward dead, of Tuberkulez. Within the next year the rest of the Royal family died off until there was no one left” Zacky said as he stared at Stella intently.
“And what makes you think that I am that dead princess?” she asked looking at him.
“I was around at that time. I've seen the pictures. I was friends with Johnathan. He had so many pictures of you. I've seen them all. You look almost exactly like the woman in those pictures, a little older maybe.” Zacky said as he took a step closer to her.
“You knew John?” she asked in a surprised and hopeful tone. I decided to make my presence known.
“Yeah he did. He helped me through my first year as a vampire.” I said as I walked into the open. Stella's eyes snapped to me. We stared at each other for a while.
“John?” she asked in a timid voice. I nodded, remembering a little bit about her. She came close to me and pulled me into a hug.
“Why did you never come home? You could have found us after that first year” She whispered. I felt her body start shaking, as if she were crying.
“I wasn't in the country. Zacky and -”
“We thought it'd be best if we didn't risk someone finding out about us, you know with the whole vampire thing” Zacky intervened.
“And I didn't remember anything about my human life. I barley remember you” I said, pushing her away a little so I could study her face. She was the girl in the pictures Zacky gave me.
“I'm just happy to have you here. And you Zacky, thank you” she said as she hugged him too.
“We should probably get back to the bus before their band mates wonder” Elsa said nervously.
“We told them we went hunting” Zacky said.
“They know about you guys?” Stella asked. I nodded.
“We felt bad for lying to them” Zacky replied. The girls nodded at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alhimik – Alchemist
Oi, Dastin! Prekratite flirting i poluchite vashego ishaka nad zdes' we' re dal'she v 5 – Oi, Dustin! Quit flirting and get your ass over here we're on in five
Tuberkulez - Tuberculosis
Stella