Status: This is just a story i wrote when i was maybe ten years old, exactly how it is, no editing, i look forward to writing some love storys soon

Donnelly And the Necklace

The Fight

I figured that he was with the group that attacked Gerard and was to protect the antidote.

Arden returned with a blast of fire. The dark wizard blocked it with a weird purple glow that acted as a shield. I did what I could and shot him with a blast of water but he blocked that too. The dark wizard blasted us again with another ice attack. It seemed like we were week. While we were down Arden quickly whispered me a plan. I was to do water blasts on him, which he will block and Arden will catch him off guard and do a binding spell to make him frozen in place for an hour. We were blasted again with more ice. As we got up we put out plan to action. I started shooting water at him repetitively. I shot he blocked. After maybe 10 blasts Arden shot him and a purple smoke wrapped around him. He was frozen but only temporarily. We quickly ran to the end of what now was a lake. When we arrived we were in confusion. Arden, where is this cave. I don’t know but it has to be here. We walked around for a bit and then Arden fell through some grass. I went after him and fell to. We landed in a vast area which we figured to be the cave. We also noticed a vine hanging from the hole in which we dropped, for when we had to leave. The cave was cold and damp and seemed to be a one way tunnel so I did not think we would get lost. Arden, im scared, Donnelly this is where we have to go, you have to be brave. Where is this relic? I don’t know, Arden said. I suppose we just continue forward till we find it. As we walked I kept getting more and more creeped out. Everything was going to my head. I kept thinking someone’s here. My mind is playing tricks on me. After a while, we came upon a big room with torches in it. In the middle was a weird staff with a jade on it. The jade looked just like the one on my necklace. I presumed this to be the artifact. We walked towards it and then another wizard appeared in front of us. It was the wizard from my village. Donnelly and Arden im glad you have made it this far. All you have to do is put the staff to Gerard’s hard and he will be healed. Sadly you will not make it that far. I was puzzled then it all made sense. He just wanted my necklace. You can’t have my necklace! I shouted.