Status: NEW AND IMPROVED RE-WRITE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFICTION. LINK IN SUMMARY.

Sshh, Be Quiet.

New and improved re-write to this story being posted on Avenged Sevenfold Fanfiction!

While being extremely bored with their downtime before they're supposed to be recording their new album, the guys of Avenged Sevenfold decide to do something interesting upon discovering a supposedly haunted house. A house where others have tried to stay a week, but have failed. They make an impromptu decision to invite some fans to stay with them in this house for a week.

All seems well for the first two days, and all ten are believing that the whole story is a lie, of course until the first signs appear that something is wrong, and the group of 10 slowly start to dwindle.

Notes:
~Comments are love. =]
~Only character owned is myself.
~My first A7X fanfic. Be nice cause I don't know their life stories.
~Do not read if you are opposed to violence, death, gore, and fictional death of famous people.
~Most of all: Enjoy.
  1. Bored!
    I apologize it kinda is rushy. I just didn't want to bore anyone to death.
  2. Entrants.
    Meet the five fans who will be going in. They just don't know it yet.
  3. Message The Winners.
    The five fans get their notifications. I promise it'll start getting better.
  4. House Arrivals
    The girls arrive at the house, and Matt begins sorting things out.
  5. Getting Settled.
    Getting settled into bedrooms, and getting acquainted. Hilarity may ensue in the form of drunkenness.
  6. Night One
    First night, Lisa hears noises, but nothing is there. Also, how to kill boredom.
  7. Strip Poker, and Wandering.
    Some strip poker, then wandering around the house, until a prank goes slightly wrong.
  8. Fuzzy Faces
    Something is wrong with the TV set, yet no one seems to care except Matt.
  9. Cold Winds
    Something is not right in Brian & Lisa's room. And what is going on with his laptop?
  10. Who Doesn't Believe?
    There's someone in the group that doesn't believe the house is haunted. Who is it?
  11. No Backing Out
    Some Truth Or Dare fun with all ten, but what was the loud crash upstairs?
  12. Not So Fun Anymore.
    Matt says they're leaving in the morning, and that one more night won't kill them...
  13. Indestructible Windows.
    The group decides to run for it now, but they can't seem to find a way out.
  14. Planning Escape.
    The group is trying to figure out if there really is a way out. Something isn't right in the attic though.
  15. Any Luck?
    They realize they're SOL. Matt and Lisa discuss plans on what to do and how to make sure no one else gets hurt.
  16. Wednesday Night.
    The boys talk about the future of A7X, and the cause of the events. Lisa's uneasy and Brian knows it. Somebody's phone rings.
  17. Who's Next?
    Korynn gets a rather disturbing text message, while the group tries to figure out how to go about staying clean and together.
  18. Possessed.
    Something has happened to Korynn while she was in the shower. Lisa gets hurt, and Brian seems quite concerned.
  19. Ok or Not?
    Why is Brian all of a sudden so concerned about Lisa?
  20. Evidence and Conclusions
    Lisa is determined to figure out what is going on.
  21. Not Again
    What happened in the basement? And what is going on with Matt?
  22. The Theory
    Lisa may have it all figured out, but will they believe her?
  23. Freedom Looms?
    Lisa tries to help out Matt to keep him strong, but calls his bluff on his reply when questioned about checking his cell phone constantly.
  24. Missing Shadows
    Uneasiness is rising to a new high as Matt gets multiple messages on his phone.
  25. "It Got Him"
    Who was the shadowy figure, and what has he done with Matt?
  26. "Sshh, Be Quiet."
    A plan to stop Matt is slowly being formed.
  27. Execution
    Will Brian and Zacky's plan to stop Matt work?
  28. Selfish Bad Decisions?
    What does Brian decide to do? Take the easy way out to live, or fight to keep Lisa, Stephanie, and himself alive.
  29. "Don't Be A Hero"
    Who tries to be a hero?
  30. Freedom Should Be Better Than This.
    They're out, but will Lisa be okay?
  31. Tragic Fate
    *********SKIPPED UPDATE!!!!!!! PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE FIRST!!!!!!************