Status: NEW AND IMPROVED RE-WRITE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFICTION. LINK IN SUMMARY.

Sshh, Be Quiet.

Indestructible Windows.

Lisa couldn’t help but shake as she grabbed her belongings and stuffed them in the duffel bag. She wanted badly to complain about something, but upon looking at Brian, she knew not to. She knew that he was worse off than herself.

“Hey, umm, I know it’s not much, but I’m really sorry about Jimmy,” she said softly.

Brian didn’t reply right away. He sat on his bed and sighed. Then he put his head in his hands. Lisa turned away, thinking he was going to cry. Also thinking that he didn’t want her to see him do so.

“One of the best friends that I could ask for. One of the best drummers in the music industry. One of the nicest, most caring guys ever. How could this happen?” Brian said just above a whisper.

Lisa, wanting to try and comfort him, slowly went and sat next to him. Not sure how to approach him in the state of mind he was in, she simply placed her hand on his shoulder.

“We’ll figure this out,” she said.

“I hope we do. Seeing him like that, ugh. Something is seriously fucked up here.”

“Don’t worry, we’re leaving in a few anyways.”

“I just hope your friend is ok.”

“She’ll be fine. What about you guys though?”

“It’ll take a while, but we’ll get over it. Let’s get going. I really don’t want to be here another minute.”

Lisa nodded and grabbed her bags. The two of them headed out into the hallway. It was silent, leading them to assume everyone else was out, or by the door. Lisa watched Brian head down, and her curiosity took over. She headed for the only closed door, and pushed it open. A stronger stench of blood quickly greeted her nose, and when she turned the light on, her stomach instantly turned over. Jimmy’s body covered in stab wounds, and his throat slashed. His entire bed soaked in red. That sight alone, mixed with the smell of blood caused Lisa to become dizzy. She stepped back against the wall and leaned against it while hanging her head. She thought she heard a voice call out her name, but remained concentrated on getting rid of the nausea. Just as she thought she was better, she took a step away from the wall. As soon as she stood up straight, her stomach turned over once more, causing her to lean over and vomit. She collapsed to her knees and just sat there staring at the floor. Footsteps surrounded her, and someone was calling her name.

“Lis, snap out of it,” Steph said, rubbing her friend’s back.

A moment later, Lisa snapped back into reality. She looked up at her best friend, Brian, and Matt.

“Sorry guys. Curiosity got the best of me,” she said weakly.

Brian helped Lisa to her feet and the four of them headed for the stairs. The nine of them gathered in the foyer, making sure they had everything. Lisa, feeling better, noticed a very disturbed look on Shelbi’s face. Disturbed and worried. Her attention went back to Matt who was trying to open the front door.

“Fucking thing won’t open.”

“Break it down,” Jenna said. “You did it to the other door.”

“Bri, help me out here,” Matt said.

Brian and Matt both kicked the front door a couple times, but it refused to budge. Zack soon joined them, but with no avail.

“How about a window?” Korynn asked.

“Genius,” Zacky said, running for the nearest window.

He instantly elbowed the window, but nothing except a loud ‘ow’ came from him. He picked up an ash tray, threw it at the window as hard as he could, but the only result was the ash tray cracking into three pieces. Johnny went into the kitchen and grabbed a tenderizer mallet. He then joined Zack in trying to break the window, but still nothing.

“Okay this is seriously beyond fucked up,” Johnny said. “Why won’t the windows break?”

“Someone doesn’t want us to leave,” Shelbi said.

Everyone turned to her, waiting for an explanation.

“What do you mean by that?” Matt asked.

“We’re all going to die in here. Every single one of us,” she said. “Don’t you get it? Do you guys even know what happened here?”

A collective silence filled the foyer as they all looked at Shelbi for the answer.

“Years ago, some sicko kidnapped little girls, brought them here, raped them and brutally murdered them. The police eventually figured it out and got rid of the bodies, but all the superstitious people say that the spirits of the girls are still here. And they want revenge for what happened to them.”

“Wait, that was here?” Matt asked.

“Yes.”

“Okay, but why can’t we get out? And what’s with the seven days thing?” Brian asked.

“He kept them here for a week before killing them. That’s my guess. Either way, we won’t make it till Sunday,” Shelbi continued on. “We’re all going to die in here.”

“Shelbi, no one else is going to die,” Lisa said. “We’re going to find a way out of here, even if we have to dig ourselves a tunnel.”

“None of the windows will break,” Zack said as he re-joined the group.

“Okay new plan, we’re all gonna camp out here tonight, and figure this out in the morning,” Matt said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish I could've thought of something more original as to what happened in the house, but I couldn't. Sorry, it's lame I know.

Also note: this is most likely the last update for a while. This story will not die, but as I'm leaving for Navy Boot Camp at the end of the month (May) and I will be gone for at least 2 months with no access to a computer, therefore I won't be able to update. I hate to leave you guys hanging, but please don't unsubscribe or forget about this story if you're following along. I promise this story will not die. The updates just won't be as frequent.

Thanks for understanding.