Status: NEW AND IMPROVED RE-WRITE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFICTION. LINK IN SUMMARY.

Sshh, Be Quiet.

Ok or Not?

Brian was afraid to move Lisa after she passed out. Her leg was tightly bandaged, with hope that the blood flow would stop and not soak through the gauze. With only the two stab wounds, Brian still held her limp body in his arms. Something was telling him to not let go. Stephanie and Matt came down to the kitchen shortly after Zack left.

“Oh my God!” Steph shouted, running to the two on the floor. “What happened?”

“Korynn went crazy and attacked us,” Brian said. “She got stabbed in the shoulder and the leg. Once we get out of here, she’ll probably need stitches, but for now, we can hope that these bandage jobs will hold. She lost blood, but it was mostly the pain that caused her to pass out.” He then held up the knife. “This was stuck in her thigh, and Zack pulled it out.”

“Is she going to be ok though?”

“She’ll be fine. We’ll see when she wakes up.”

“You wanna move her to the couch?” Matt asked. “At least get a pillow under her head.”

“You’re right. Go set up a spot on the couch please?”

Matt and Stephanie went towards the living room. Brian still sat and held Lisa in his arms. Her breathing was fine, but Brian still felt nervous that something more serious was wrong. She was only stabbed twice. He also wondered why he was so worried about her. He barely knew her, just as a fan. Many emotions ran through his head.

“You’re gonna be fine, Lis,” he whispered.

Once he adjusted to holding her, he stood up and carried her into the living room, setting her onto the couch. Again not wanting to leave her, he sat in the chair where he could keep an eye on her. Things were quiet for almost a half an hour while the rest of the group showered.

“Brian, you want to go shower?” Johnny asked behind him. “I’ll keep an eye on her.”

“Yeah. Just…keep a close eye on her. She lost quite a bit of blood.”

“I got it, we’ll keep an eye on her while you go clean up.”

Brian headed away with Zack to go shower.

“This is fucking stupid, watching each other shower,” Zack said.

“Yeah, but I don’t feel like getting killed. It’s weird, but hell, how long have we been this way? Fucking, sleeping on top of each other and shit.”

“Yeah true…” Zack paused for a moment. “You seem really concerned about Lisa.”

“Yeah.”

“I mean, like…really concerned. Concerned like a married couple.”

“So what?”

“I’m just saying, you barely know her, and you’re already married.”

“About that marriage…no.”

“No?”

“We’re getting divorced.”

“Okay, so what does this have to do with Lisa?”

“I don’t know, you brought her up.”

“You seem like…you’re starting to like her.”

“Zack, I met her five days ago. I barely know her. I’m just concerned cause she was stabbed twice.”

“Okay.”

“Who knows, maybe I’ll try to stay in touch with her after all of this. She is a pretty cool person.”

“Okay.”

As soon as Brian was out of the shower and dressed, he was back downstairs, sitting back in the chair. Lisa was still knocked out, which worried him even more. She was still wearing the same cut up and bloodstained outfit. He wished there was a way to get clean clothes on her, but the thought felt awkward. The bandages were still white, indicating that the bleeding was controlled. He felt slightly relieved, but the fact that she was still unconscious bothered him.

“You need to wake up,” he said in a whisper to himself.

“She will,” someone said behind him.

Brian turned, seeing Stephanie standing close by. She then proceeded to sit on the floor between where Lisa was laying and where Brian was sitting.

“I know. It looks like the bleeding was controlled, but she’ll still need a hospital.”

“Yeah. With all due respect, why are you so concerned? You barely know her.”

“I got the same speech from Zack. I can’t explain, I just am. The fact that she got hurt, and all the shit that’s going to go down after we get out of here.”

“If we get out.”

“We will. With what we all went over, we’ll stick out the last two days.”

“I sure hope so.”

A few moments of silence went by until Matt stepped in calling everyone into the kitchen.

“Okay, so Lisa got hurt, and she’s pretty lucky to still be alive.”

“Umm, Matt? She was only stabbed twice,” Jenna said.

“Yeah, but she did lose a good amount of blood. You guys should’ve seen the kitchen after they bandaged her up,” Stephanie said. “So what’s the plan?”

“Today’s Thursday, it’s almost over. We’re hoping that we don’t lose anyone else. I just wanted to ask and see how everyone was feeling.”

“We’re fine, but no offense, it’s you four that should start being careful. We’ve lost two girls already,” Jenna said.

“Yeah, we figured that. But is anyone feeling strange at all?” Matt asked.

Everyone shook their heads to indicate they were all feeling fine. Matt nodded once then dismissed the group. Brian immediately headed for the living room, quick to notice the empty couch.

“Guys! Lisa’s gone!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh noez!!! Where did she go?