Status: NEW AND IMPROVED RE-WRITE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFICTION. LINK IN SUMMARY.

Sshh, Be Quiet.

Evidence and Conclusions

Lisa came back into consciousness, groaning in pain as she woke up. She couldn’t recall what happened, but something else was on her mind. Painfully, she got to her feet and went for the stairs. Limping on her right leg, she managed to slowly get up the stairs. She heard Brian shouting that she was gone, but ignored it.

“Something is going on here. I’ve got to figure it out,” she said to herself.

In her mind, she went over the two scenes she witnessed. Both Jimmy’s and Korynn’s. She hadn’t seen Shelbi’s, so she couldn’t quite figure out a link between the three deaths, other than the fact that someone had been in the same area as them. Then she recalled Shelbi explaining the story behind the supposed haunt in the house.

“Something is possessing somebody and making them kill someone, or themselves,” she said to herself. “Ugh…” she groaned as the pain in her leg became too much. “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” she swore as she painfully sat on the floor.

Lisa shuddered at the look in Korynn’s eyes. It wasn’t human. Her shoulder and leg were now throbbing in pain as she leaned against a wall. As pain was about to overtake her again, she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She turned her head, looking up at a worried Brian.

“Lisa what are you doing up here?”

“I had to see something.”

“Come on, come back downstairs.” He held out his hand to help her up.

“I can’t stand. It hurts too much.” She turned her head away and leaned it against the wall.

With no hesitation, Brian leaned down and once again scooped her up in his arms, carrying her downstairs with ease, setting her back on the couch.

“What did you have to see?”

“This supposed killer. I think it’s something possessing us. Either making a person kill someone, or themselves.”

“I don’t get it.”

“Say that this thing took over Stephanie, and made her subconsciously kill Jimmy. Or it got Matt and made him kill Shelbi. Or perhaps it got to each of them and made them kill themselves?”

“Well, we can’t pass over any possible thing that could be causing all of this until we know for sure. You make sense, but at the same time, it’s just hard to believe.”

“This place is haunted right? Shelbi said that the spirits of those poor girls still live in here. I don’t know much about the supernatural, and ghosts, but it’s not that hard to put two and two together.”

“You could be onto something, but until we know for sure, we have to keep our minds open to any possibility.”

“I know.”

“How do you feel?”

“I’m in pain, like usual. It fucking sucks, but…thanks. Thanks for helping me out, with everything.”

“It’s nothing.”

“I’ve never had anyone so concerned about me before.”

“Like I said, it’s nothing. Just rest now. You’re injured, and you don’t need to make it worse.”

Lisa nodded and laid back down. She tried to get comfortable, but her mind was racing, as well as the pain that flowed through her body made it nearly impossible. Brian sat nearby, keeping a close eye on her. He noticed that the bandages were no longer solid white, but now faintly stained red. He had to keep her calm, and keep her from walking around so she wouldn’t start bleeding more. He was thinking to himself about how he thought he was starting to like her. How could it be possible though? Only knowing her for a few days and having just met her, he couldn’t have feelings that fast. Then he thought about his soon-to-be ex wife and how he fell out of love with her quite suddenly. Feelings can come and go like that, and he felt beyond obligated to make sure Lisa got out of this alive, as well as her friends.

“How you feeling?” he asked.

“A little better. Guess that’ll teach me to walk around after being stabbed.” Lisa laughed.

“We’ll get you to a hospital when we get out of here, don’t worry.”

Lisa nodded as Matt entered the room, a nervous look on his face.

“Johnny got a message on his laptop,” Matt said. He took a short breath like he was going to say something else, but he didn’t. He just sat on the couch, staring down at his hands for a moment. Then he sighed. “And…I got one on my phone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG AFTER 8 MONTHS AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo sorry everyone for not updating in so long. After Jimmy passed, it just felt weird. But I sat down last night, finished this chapter, and wrote two more! I really hope all you guys are still here reading, waiting, and I hope to see your wonderful comments. I hope you aren't mad at me for not updating in so long.

BEFORE YOU CLICK "CHAPTER 21": GO BACK TO THE SUMMARY PAGE AND READ THE VERY LAST CHAPTER OF THE STORY "Tragic Fate". IT IS A SKIPPED UPDATE WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHAPTER FOLLOWING THIS ONE. Then after you read that chapter, you can start from "Not Again" and continue on to the end of the story.