Status: NEW AND IMPROVED RE-WRITE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFICTION. LINK IN SUMMARY.

Sshh, Be Quiet.

Not Again

The noise snapped everyone to attention.

“Was that? Was that a fucking gunshot?” Steph asked.

“No, it couldn’t be. Brian come with me,” Zack said, running towards the basement door.

The two men ran down the basement stairs, leaving the three girls in the living room, nearly hugging each other in fear. All three were shaking. Minutes passed with no noises.

“I need to go down there,” Lisa said, trying to stand up.

“No, sit back down,” Steph said, trying to get her friend back to the couch.

“No, I need to see what happened.”

“Lisa! You’re going to start bleeding again! Get back here.”

Ignoring the pleas of her friend, she grabbed onto the railing and slowly hopped down the stairs on her uninjured leg. There was too much commotion from the guys for them to even notice until she interrupted them.

“What the fuck is going on down here?” she asked, nearly falling on Zack.

“Why the hell are you down here?” Brian asked as Zack caught her before she fell.

Before she answered, she saw Matt looking at the floor. Once her gaze fell to the floor, she gasped. “What happened!?” Johnny lay there, dead, a single gunshot wound through his head at his temple. “Oh my God.” She held onto Zack with one hand, while her other covered her mouth.

“That’s what we’re trying to figure out,” Zack said while Brian went over to Matt.

“Matt, talk to me,” Brian said, waving his hand in front of the singer’s face. “MATT! Snap out of it.” He tapped him on the cheek, snapped his fingers in his face, and yet, Matt stood there, motionless.

“Brian, be careful. Look at his hand.” Lisa said.

Brian’s gaze fell towards Matt’s hand, where his fingers wrapped tightly around the handle of a small handgun.

“Where the fuck did he get a gun?” Zack whispered.

Brian reached for the gun and was able to pull it out of the singer’s hand with ease. He then unloaded the gun, putting the magazine in his pocket, and throwing the gun to the corner.

“Matt. Snap the fuck out of it!” Brian shouted one more time. At that time, Matt did snap back into reality, and looked at Brian with a blank expression. “Hey, tell me what happened.”

Matt’s gaze fell to the body of the bassist on the floor. “He found a gun somewhere down here. I tried to fight to get it away from him.”

“Did he pull it on you?” Zack asked.

“No. He held it at his head. I was trying to get it away from him.”

“Come on. Come upstairs,” Brian said, grabbing his friend’s arm to pull him away.

Matt seemed to not want to budge from his spot as he was still in shock. Zack helped Lisa up the stairs and the four of them went back to the living room. Matt sat in a chair and just stared at his hands. The other five just watched him, seeing if he would talk.

“Matt, what happened?” Steph asked.

“I tried to save him, but he shot himself,” he said in a monotone voice, still frozen in shock.

Zack and Brian sat around their friend, while the girls looked at the disappearing band in front of them. There was a long moment of dead silence. As it grew awkward, Lisa got up to go try and find some painkillers. Brian was at her heels, helping her walk into the kitchen.

“I’m sorry about this,” she said.

“Thanks. Ugh, shit just keeps getting worse for us,” he said as he shuffled around the kitchen, finding more bandages.

“I know.”

“Come here. We need to bandage your wounds again.” He pulled a chair away from the table to which Lisa hobbled over and sat in.

“Are there painkillers in there?”

“Weak ones.” He handed the bottle to her.

“Well some is better than none,” she said between taking two of the pills.

“You need to just lay still and minimize moving around, because every time you do, you start bleeding again.”

“I’m stubborn.” She watched him wrapping more gauze around her shoulder.

“Yes, you are.”

She grabbed the remaining bandages and proceeded to wrap them around her leg. She then realized that she did need to minimize moving around as she noticed the bandages growing more and more red.

“You really need a hospital.”

“I’ll be fine. I just need to sleep it off.”

At the mention of the word ‘sleep’ both of them realized that it was starting to get late. Exhaustion and fatigue were starting to take their toll on the group. The six gathered in the living room in their spots and slowly began to fall asleep. While Lisa thought she was the only one still awake, a dim light came from where Matt was laying. She saw him get up and walk into the kitchen. She wanted to follow him, but didn’t want to aggravate her wounds anymore for the rest of the night. Looking around once more, she saw where Brian was laying, and wanted to go lay by him. She decided against it, not wanting to disturb his sleep, and just laid back down, trying to fall asleep. She couldn’t while she thought about what was up with Matt. Just then, the kitchen light turned off, and he returned to his spot, laying down and soon falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was so hard to do this, cause...well yeah. But I can't keep killing the girls. :(. Just keep thinking that it's only a story.

But other than that: ENJOY! -Holds out a plate of brownies-

If you did not read the very last chapter of the story titled "Tragic Fate" then you're probably a little bit confused when you read this.