Status: NEW AND IMPROVED RE-WRITE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFICTION. LINK IN SUMMARY.

Sshh, Be Quiet.

Message The Winners.

Brian read through the comments as they flooded in. Well not flooded, but they were coming every few minutes. He read through them carefully, looking for the right thing that would make him want to choose. He was concentrating hard until his door busted open again, like it had earlier. Frustrated at the intrusion, he turned and saw Matt.

“What?” Brian asked.

“Just seeing what you were doing? I know you said that whole idea then disappeared.”

“I posted the message, and people are already sending comments in.”

“Cool,” Matt said, looking over Brian’s shoulder at messages. “So we’re going in on Sunday right?”

“I guess. Today’s Friday, and it’ll give the nearby fans time to travel.”

“Cool. Sunday it is then. I’ll tell the others. Start picking winners.”

“Okay then,” Brian said, turning back to his computer.

It was a hard decision, and he slowly started picking out winners. He typed a message and sent it to five people. Satisfied and confident in his choices, he turned off his computer and went to watch a movie, laying down on his bed.

_____

Later in the evening, Lisa checked back and went through her new messages. When she saw one, she nearly fell out of her chair. She read the message aloud to herself about fifty times before she realized it was true.

“Congratulations, you have been chosen as one of five fans to join Avenged Sevenfold in this supposedly haunted house. Please be at 113 N 28th ST in Huntington Beach. Be there this coming Sunday at ten AM. Please be on time, and please have with you clothes and stuff you need for one week. Be there or be square. Oh, and reply to this if you for sure are going to make it. ~Syn Gates.”

Lisa leaned back in her chair, staring at the computer screen. She needed a while for it to register.

“This is gonna kick ass.”

She first replied, then sent a message to her best friend with the subject being: ‘I got picked!’

_____

Steph had been refreshing her homepage for a while, waiting for anything. After clicking it for the millionth time, she saw new messages. She clicked and saw one from her best friend.

“’I got picked?’ Oh? No way!”

She looked back, and saw another new message. Upon seeing who it was from, she nearly passed out. Refraining from doing such a thing, she opened it and read it.

“’Congratulations, you have been chosen as one of five fans to join Avenged Sevenfold in this supposedly haunted house. Please be at 113 N 28th ST in Huntington Beach. Be there this coming Sunday at ten AM. Please be on time, and please have with you clothes and stuff you need for one week. Be there or be square. ~Syn Gates.’ Dude this is so awesome!”

Steph then went back and replied to that message, and the one that Lisa sent her. Saying she got picked too, then mentioning to Lisa that her lover sent the message, knowing that Lisa had a slightly odd obsession with one Synyster Gates.

_____

It was Saturday morning when Jenna checked her messages next. She saw a message, thinking it was from some fansite. Wondering why a fansite was congratulating her, she opened the message and read it.

“Congratulations, you have been chosen as one of five fans to join Avenged Sevenfold in this supposedly haunted house. Please be at 113 N 28th ST in Huntington Beach. Be there this coming Sunday at ten AM. Please be on time, and please have with you clothes and stuff you need for one week. Be there or be square. ~Syn Gates.”

Once her eyes finished scanning it, she didn’t take the time to register the message before she was already packing a suitcase. She dragged it out of her closet, then went back and read the message, also replying. It registered, and she nearly screamed.

“Oh man this is gonna kick so much ass.”

____

Shelbi checked her messages, and when she saw the one from Avenged Sevenfold, she nearly fell out of her chair. She read the message over and over, trying to comprehend whether or not it was true.

“’Congratulations, you have been chosen as one of five fans to join Avenged Sevenfold in this supposedly haunted house. Please be at 113 N 28th ST in Huntington Beach. Be there this coming Sunday at ten AM. Please be on time, and please have with you clothes and stuff you need for one week. Be there or be square. ~Syn Gates.’ Oh shit, I hope this is real. Holy mother of-this is gonna be so awesome!” she exclaimed to herself.

She replied to the message, then hadn’t hesitated to run around her room and start packing a week’s worth of clothes and stuff. The feeling that overcame her was strong, and she was like beyond happy in ways unimaginable.

____

It was nearly Saturday evening when Korynn checked her messages. When she saw the one from Avenged Sevenfold, she stood up so fast, her chair fell backwards, crashing to the floor.

“’Congratulations, you have been chosen as one of five fans to join Avenged Sevenfold in this supposedly haunted house. Please be at 113 N 28th ST in Huntington Beach. Be there this coming Sunday at ten AM. Please be on time, and please have with you clothes and stuff you need for one week. Be there or be square. ~Syn Gates.’ No fucking way! This is so fucking awesome. I never thought I would get picked for this! Holy shit, holy shit!”

She happily bounced around her room for a few minutes, replied to the message, then she began packing her stuff for the trip she had to make tomorrow morning.

____

Brian had logged back in Saturday night, and saw the five messages he was looking for. He too then went and packed a suitcase with clothes for a week. After he and the guys went out for dinner, they talked about what would go on for the next week before going to bed. They needed to be at the house around nine-thirty to at least get it all set up. Plus they needed to be there before the five girls arrived.