Status: NEW AND IMPROVED RE-WRITE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFICTION. LINK IN SUMMARY.

Sshh, Be Quiet.

House Arrivals

The band had arrived at the house at nine-thirty in the morning. As their van pulled up, they looked at the house. The front lawn was long and weedy, like it hadn’t been cut in years. Some of the windows on the house were boarded up. The siding on the house looked pretty new, as if someone tried to fix up the house, but didn’t get very far. Someone stood outside a run down iron gate. Matt walked up to the man.

“You wish to stay here for a week?” the man asked.

“Yeah. We’re waiting for five more though.”

“No worries on how many. Here’s the keys, and good luck.”

The man handed the keys to Matt before walking away. Matt looked back at the group oddly, before taking Johnny, and Jimmy inside to scope things out.

“Dude, how come you guys get to go in?” Zacky asked, slightly whining.

“Because, we’re special. Plus, who’s gonna greet the fans when they come?” Jimmy asked.

Zacky rolled his eyes and looked back at Brian who casually leaned against the gate, staring down the street. He went up and playfully punched Brian, snapping him back into reality.

“Dude! What the hell!” Brian shouted.

“I was bored.”

“Zack, you’re a nutcase.”

“Blah blah blah. Oh look, a car!”

“No really? A car?” Brian was in the middle of making a smart-ass comment when the car came to a stop. “I take that back.”

They watched two girls get out of the car. Both close to the same height. One with short burgundy hair, black rimmed glasses, and wearing blue jeans and a black hoodie. The other had short dark brown hair, really short and bleached on the back, wearing blue jeans and a gray hoodie. Both seemed a bit confused and nervous, as they walked up to the other two men.

“Hi,” Zacky said.

“Hi,” said the girl with the glasses. “So we’re in the right spot right?”

“Yes, I recognize you two from the pictures,” Brian said. “I’m Brian, I kinda prefer to be called Syn, but it doesn’t really matter,” he said, extending his hand first towards the girl with the shorter hair.

“And I’m Zacky, or Zack, or whatever,” Zacky said, extending his hand towards the girl with the glasses.

“I’m Lisa,” said the girl wearing the glasses.

“I’m Stephanie, or Steph for short,” said the other girl.

“Nice to meet you both,” Brian said, extending his hand to Lisa as Zacky extended his to Steph.

“Back at you,” Lisa said, slightly choking on her words.

“So I take it you two are friends?” Zacky asked.

“Yes, best friends. I made her send a comment for this,” Lisa said.

“Well, that’s what friends are for,” Brian said, laughing slightly.

Lisa blushed a bit, before thinking about something else. “So, do we go in now? Or wait.”

“Umm, you can grab your bags and wait. I think some words need to be said before we all go in,” Brian said.

The four of them waited and talked for a few minutes until two more cars pulled up within moments of each other. Out of one car came a girl with shoulder length brown hair, wearing blue jeans, and an ‘Avenged Sevenfold’ t-shirt layered over a white long sleeved shirt. The other had longer brown hair, and was dressed all in black. Introductions were exchanged. The one with the shorter hair was named Jenna, and the other girl named Shelbi. The six of them continued their conversation. At ten AM on the mark, another car pulled up, and a girl stepped out. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair, holding a cell phone and an iPod. She walked up to the group.

“The haunted house thing, right?” she asked.

“Yep,” Brian said.

“Cool. I’m Korynn.”

The final round of introductions were made, then another conversation started for about ten minutes, until the three men came out of the house. That was followed by another round of introductions, then the five men stood by the door, looking at the five girls, standing on the sidewalk, suitcases sitting next to them. Matt stepped forward.

“Okay, so obviously you know that this is something different that Syn came up with. He thought we could’ve used more fan interaction, and he came up with this idea. It’s been said that anyone who’s gone in here hasn’t come out. We’re going to prove them wrong. Now before we go in, this is your last chance to back out because once you go in, you‘re in…” he paused for any remark from one of the girls. “…No? Okay. Any questions?” he paused again, waiting for someone to speak up. “No? Okay, well we’ve checked it out, and it seems fine, so let’s go on in.”

The men went into the house, and the girls followed. Once inside, bags were set in the foyer for the time being. Matt led everyone into the living room, and once again stepped forward.

“We brought in food for the week, there should be more than enough. As for bedrooms, there are five, each decent in size, with furniture, and bathrooms. And to make sure you girls don’t sneak out-” he paused as a sly grin crawl across is face. “-you’re going to draw a piece of paper out of this hat-” he reached and took the hat right off Brian‘s head. “-and draw a piece of paper out of it. Five pieces, our names on them. One of you will be with one of us. Lisa, you arrived first, you draw first.” He held the hat towards her and she drew a piece of paper.