Status: NEW AND IMPROVED RE-WRITE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFICTION. LINK IN SUMMARY.

Sshh, Be Quiet.

Strip Poker, and Wandering.

All ten had agreed to play, and they listened as Johnny laid down the rules.

“Okay. The only way you take off clothes is if you lose a hand. If you fold, you don’t lose anything, but if you stay in, and you lose, clothing starts to go, starting with shoes, socks, over shirts, etc. Got it?”

Heads nodded, and giggles were heard as Johnny dealt the first hand. Around the table once, Steph, Korynn, Shelbi and Jimmy had folded. They sat and watched as they went around the table again. No folds, and Brian won the first hand. Lisa, Jenna, Zacky, Johnny, and Matt all took off a shoe and tossed it.

After vast amounts of nakedness and body parts being shown that may not be shown on a regular basis, they decided to wrap up playing and eat lunch. After lunch, it was more sitting around, bored. The group gradually split up and wandered around the house. Lisa went down into the basement to check it out. Nothing out of the ordinary, though it was extremely dusty. She searched through things, listening to the sounds of nothing around her. As she looked under a shelf, the basement was plunged into pitch black darkness.

“Hey!” Lisa shouted. As she stood up straight, she hit her head on the shelf. “Oww, fuck!” she cursed, then groaned in pain as she rubbed the back of her head.

“Oh, shit,” a voice rang out from up the stairs, then the lights turned back on. “Lisa? You ok?” someone asked, rushing down the stairs.

Lisa turned and saw Brian and Jimmy standing there. She blinked back the painful tears that started to fill her eyes. The concern was highly evident in the eyes of both men.

“What the hell?” she asked them.

“It was Syn’s idea,” Jimmy said.

Brian reached over and punched Jimmy on the arm. “Dude, you were the one that turned the lights out. Come on, Lisa, there’s ice in the freezer.”

Ignoring the throbbing in the back of her head, she got up and followed them up the stairs. As she rubbed her head, she felt her hair growing damp.

“Shit, I think I’m bleeding,” she said.

As they got into the kitchen, Jimmy went to grab ice, and Brian went behind to look. He moved her arm out of the way, and could see the red substance on the palm of her hand.

“Yes, it’s bleeding, but not a lot. Jimmy, ice!”

Lisa grabbed the ice, and held it to her head. “I’m gonna go lay down,” she said.

As Lisa walked away, Brian and Jimmy cursed at each other for deciding on playing the prank.

“What happened?” Steph asked as she entered the kitchen.

“Syn here wanted to play a prank on your friend, but she ended up with a cut on the back of her head,” Jimmy said.

“You hurt my friend!?”

“Hey, I didn’t mean to. She’s fine, she went to lay down.”

Steph turned and ran upstairs. Jimmy smacked Brian again.

“Nice idea, dude,” he said.

“What’d I do?” Brian asked.

“This whole idea,” Jimmy said, walking away.

Brian sat at the table, and started to regret this decision. He thought about just calling the whole thing off and letting everyone go home. He began to mumble to himself. Matt walked in the kitchen, and he heard Brian grumbling. He could make out some of the words, then decided to speak up.

“Dude, we’re not calling this off. So a prank didn’t go right? It’ll be forgotten by tonight,” Matt said.

Brian turned. “Well, Steph and Jimmy seem pissed at me, and Lisa probably is too.”

“Drama, drama, drama. It’s only been a day. Trust me, I know us, it’ll be forgotten within a couple hours.”

“You’re right. I’m gonna go talk to them and see how she’s doing.”

Brian got up from the table and headed for the stairs. In the living room, Zacky, Korynn, and Shelbi were on the couch, watching something on TV. In the dining room, Jenna, Johnny, and Jimmy were playing cards. Brian headed upstairs to his bedroom. He peeked in first, seeing Steph sitting on Lisa’s bed. Lisa was laying there almost completely face down, with the ice pack resting on the back of her head. They were talking quietly.

“Lisa?” Both girls turned to Brian. “You ok?” he asked.

“Yeah, just a bad headache though,” Lisa said. “I’m done wandering this house for the rest of the week.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to get you hurt. We were just gonna come down and scare you.”

“Oh, that’s even more comforting,” Lisa said, rolling her face back into the pillow.

Steph began to giggle.

“Remember, Steph, the one that was with me, he’s your roommate,” Brian said.

“So? Umm…you suck,” she said, sticking her tongue out. “I’ll leave you two alone though. Just, no making out.”

“Steph!?” Lisa shouted, muffled by the pillow.

“What, he’s just the person that you called your lover before.”

“Dude!” Lisa shouted again.

Steph laughed as she walked out of the room. Brian laid in his bed, and the two of them talked a bit. Talked about life, and everything, until the pain in Lisa’s head caused her to pretty much pass out.