Status: Active at the moment.

Maybe I'm Your Mr. Right

Because You Know It's True

I grabbed my lime green headphones from inside my locker as well as my iPod and set my books inside. I shut the locker door close hard but no noise was heard amongst all the shouts, laughs and conversations that took place in the hallway.

The guy next to me began messing with his hair, going for a disheveled look that was certainly not him. To my right, a girl with a perm gone wrong looked at the guy and let out a sigh. Just by sharing the same wall of lockers, for a short month, I could obviously tell that she like ‘Messy-haired’ guy. I gave her a sympathetic smile, which she blushed in response- now knowing that she made her crush all too obvious.

I turned around and saw a thin guy walk up to my comadre(best friend) Mimi who was on her way too meet up with me, his flaming red hair messed in some sort of Mohawk. As the redhead opened his mouth to talk, both he and Mimi began laughing at something. I could see the small blush that reddened Mimi’s cheeks- she had always been a sucker for gingers. I stood in place and waited for the guy to depart, not wanting to ruin ‘their’ moment by walking up to them. My fingers pressed down on the play button of my iPod, and with my headphones in my ears, Head On Collision began playing. I leaned against my locker and shut my eyes, letting myself get lost in music- it was times like these that I wished I could have more free time.

I felt someone my cheek, causing my eyes to fly open. Mimi stood in front of me with a mischievous smile. Right off the bat I knew it meant some sort of news, either good or bad,

I hoped for good. But of course, I never have my way.

“Hey dude.” I greeted then raised my right eyebrow, “So who is the ginger?”

A light blush struck her cheeks again. “Erm, that was Nick Santino. He’s in my Lit. class. He invited me to one of his gigs. Then to a party at his friend’s house. Wanna go?” But before I could speak in protest of a party she cut in.

“ Please! I’m begging you.” Mimi put her hands together and made a puppy face. Ugh, why must I give in so easily?

I groaned before giving in. “Ergh fine but-but- but you owe me! Nah just playing. Let me just ask you this… Are you crushing on Mr. Santino?” I teased with a smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhh cliffhanger! XD

Well this is a not so new joint story with Mimi.

Comments? Feedback? Any one interested in Mr. Andrew Cook? (;