Status: Active at the moment.

Maybe I'm Your Mr. Right

Dancing Fever

"I'm really glad you came Mimi," Nick said, walking next to me. I smiled and most likely blushed as red as his hair. He showed me around the house and where his band was preforming. The set up was pretty cool.

"Wow, awesome set up dude!" I smiled as he showed me the "stage."

"Thanks, so, um, you wanna dance?"He asked, smiling sheepishly. He offered me a hand and I couldn't refuse. We walked to the dance floor where all the couples were and began dancing. "All The Small Things" was playing and it was pretty funny at how some people were dancing. Nick and I were actually moving with the beat, unlike others...From a distance I saw Eric ask Bianx to dance. She said yes, but I could tell she was dreading it. They began to dance, so cute! If I could only take a picture, but she'd know...I looked away to give them privacy and turned my attention to Nick once more. So, he talks about me alot huh? Well, that's um-good to know?

The song played on and I was having a blast. I just hoped Bianx was having an awesome time as well. She didn't seem to happy with Eric, but she did look happy at the same time. You get me?Song after song played and my partner and I danced and danced. I have to admit, for a white boy Nick could move! He was actually a good dancer, well he wasn't completely white-he had some Italian-ness in him. Hehe like me! We were a like in some ways...

"Oh, um, it's time for us to preform. I'll see you after wards."He smiled and hugged me.

"Ok, good luck up there!"I said as he walked away. I sighed and went to look for Bianx. She was waiting for the band to play, so I ran up to her.

"Hey Skittlez!"I giggled, saying it with a fake lisp. She laughed and said,

"Hey Nerdz. I see you're having a good time."She nudged my ribs with her elbows.I blushed and hid my face with my hair.

"Yeah, and are you? I saw you with Eric!"

"Yeah, he's pretty cool...Kinda different from what I thought..." I laughed and the band started playing-but first a small introduction from Nick....
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow..it has been a long time, eh?

Woo! I <3 Nick:)

Comment and Subscribe:)

We'll love you forever!