Status: Active at the moment.

Maybe I'm Your Mr. Right

Well Isn't this Awkward?

Oh geez, he dedicated it to me. Uh,um how sweet? Ok, don't get me wrong-I think its really sweet he did that for me. But it's just that-well...I don't know if I like him as much as he likes me.I thought I did, but now...um...I don't know. I'm not embarrassed that he told me straight out and in front of a crowd, he has guts I'll admit that, but dude give me time to think. When he winked and smiled I blushed-of course, but I looked away and rolled my eyes.Yeah, earlier he was the most amazing guy ever, but now that he did that I think he needs a life. Well don't wanna be mean its just if he has enough time to dedicate a song to me, well then hell he needs a girlfriend. Dude I ain't yours, so don't try to claim me and fool me with you charm. Pshht...I know how guys can be-believe me. But at least the song was pretty good...

I turned my head to look at Bianx, who was in like eye contact with the guitarist. Oo! Ee! And Eric keeps looking at her too! Wow, way to go Bianx!I nudged her ribs and she turned her head to face me.

"I see someones got game!"I joked and she blushed.

"What do mean?"

"I see those cuties gawking at your beauty!"I smiled. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Oh, shush dude..."She laughed. I just shook my head and smiled. My attention was back on the band. Nick kept staring at me,I smiled back at him when smiled. The gig eventually ended and the party was on again.

"Thanks for coming you guys! You were a great audience!"Nick said into the mic. The crowd roared with excitement once more. Nick and Eric jumped off the "stage" and came our way. I saw the guitarist eye Bianx as she was approached by Eric. Then outta nowhere a flash of red was in front of me.

"Whoa! Hey Nick! Man, dude! You have an awesome voice!"I smiled. His cheeks flushed.

"Thanks that means a lot coming from you..."He stated.He pulled me outside and we sat on the grass. He put his arm around me shoulders and scooted closer to me. He's trying too hard, I thought to myself. But it was cute. :)

"So, did you enjoy the concert?"He asked.

"Yup, it was awesome. I liked the first song...Thank you..."I looked at him. His cheeks were red again.

"No problem...Um what I said-about really liking you-I meant it. I really do and I've just never had the courage to tell you..."

"Oh, well, thanks for telling me...I kinda like you too." I said. He leaned in for a kiss but I turned away and he ended up kissing my cheek. I wasn't ready for this."Um, you know I just remembered! I have to go-uh-tie my shoe! Over there!"I pointed to the living room.

"But you're wearing Vans."He said, noticeably hurt.

"Well it will be right now!"I got up and ran inside. I had to leave...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, yeah.
This was previously written in the past, okay that made no sense!
Oh well, but now we have to continue writing it fresh.
Well its up to Bianca...
But feedback would be lovely;)