Status: Re-Write of Summer Wine

The Best Deceptions

Oh Baby, Come Close To Me

Ville unlocked the front door and pushed it open. Ada ran into the house, excitement causing her little body to quiver.

She looked around, taking in the scenery. Bam and Lilah walked into the room, they still wore their pajama’s. Lilah’s hair was pulled into a loose ponytail and Bam’s newly shaved head made him look strange.

Ada backed into Ville’s leg. He ran his hand over her hair and smiled.

“Ada, this is Bam and Lilah.” He said, his voice kind and gentle.

“Hi! I’m gonna be living here now.” Ada said, chipper. She was comfortable now that she realized they were okay.

“Hi, Ada.” Bam said then gave Ville a strange look.

“Nice to meet you, Ada.” Lilah smiled.

Ada wrapped her hand around Ville’s. He looked down at her, she had been attached to him since we got in the airport. She was scared he would leave, she’d spent the six years she’d been on this planet wishing for a Daddy.

“Wanna see your room?” I asked, she nodded her head vigorously. Ville led her upstairs and to her room. He opened the door, the room just screamed Ada, not to mention the puppy that was sleeping on the bed.

Her face lit up, “A puppy!” She ran to the bed, the puppy startled awake and quickly relaxed when she began petting his head.

“Yeah, you can name her.” Ville said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

“Really?!”

“Yes.” He laughed.

She tapped her chin, racking her brain for a name.

“Chowder.” She said happily.

Ville raised and eyebrow and looked towards me for an explanation, “It’s a cartoon.”

“Oh, why not sponge bob?”

I laughed, “You’ll have to ask her.”

-----

His hands trailed up the curve of my bare hip. I shivered and buried my face in his chest.

“Can I ask a question?” Ville asked as he stared blankly at the ceiling.

“Sure.”

He hesitated for a moment, “How many people have you been with?”

“Two.”

“I know one is me, but what about the other?”

“Once upon a time I did want to forget about you, I tried to date someone else and we slept together and then I got over not wanting you. What about you?”

“You, Jonna and a few others.”

“One night stands? Wow. I would have never thought you would be one for that.”

He laughed, “Actually I’m not. I was just really lonely.”

I kissed his chest, causing goosebumps to prickle across his flesh.

“Can I ask another question?”

“Shoot.”

“Are we going to have more babies?”

That took me by surprise.

“Uh, maybe one day.”

He smiled, “Good, I kind of like being a dad.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Cred: Mind by System of A Down
Yet another shitty chapter.
: D