Status: Re-Write of Summer Wine

The Best Deceptions

Words Are Very Unnecessary

I watched Ada’s eyes light up as she bounced on Sarah’s lap with boundless energy. Bam smiled as he handed her his gift.

She narrowed her eyes and grabbed it out of his hands. She tore through the pink paper like it was nobody’s business.

Her face lit up when she came eye to eye with a heartagram necklace. I shouldn’t have expected anything less from him. She jumped up and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck.

“Thanks Bam!” She said excitedly.

She unwrapped the rest of the presents. Mige, Linde, Gas and Burton had band things to do so they couldn’t make it but they sent gifts and Ada was devouring them.

Sarah and I both decided we would take a few days off and go to a cabin, not her parents’ one that’s closer, and send Ada to my parent’s house. We cleared out two days and two nights.

Christmas was next week and after that was Helldone, which Ada is looking forward too for some reason.

I took a drink of my coffee then took another drag of my cigarette, relaxing back into the couch. Sarah smiled and kissed my cheek.

She leaned over, “Come help me in the kitchen.” She whispered, sending shivers up my spine.

I raised an eyebrow, “Okay.”

I put the cigarette out in the ashtray, stood up and followed her into the kitchen. The door made a loud noise as it slammed closed.

There was something about the way Sarah moved tonight it was so feline and precise…and sexy. I wanted to take her right there but that’s impossible due to the people here. If it were just me and her…

She smiled seductively as she backed me against the wall, “I bet you can’t wait until tomorrow.”

I swallowed hard, “No, I can’t.”

“Wait until you get your present.” She whispered, her lips barely touching my neck. I shivered and tried to swallow the lump that was forming in my throat.

I wanted desperately to attack her lips with my own and spend the rest of this night wallowing in sin but that would never happen.

“What are you doing to me woman?”

She laughed, “I’m not doing anything to you that you don’t want but you have to wait until tomorrow.”

She turned and left the room. I was left shell shocked and speechless. We divided the two days into her’s and mine. I knew that my day would most likely result in what she lured me into the predicament with in the first place.

“Sarah!” I whined, disappointed.

She came back in the room, smiling wildly, “What?”

“Can we…you know…tonight?” I asked as I finally moved away from the wall.

She shook her head, “No, better not.”

I groaned in protest, “Please?”

“No, now please help me with this cake.” She said, struggling to hold the cake up.

I smirked, “Maybe if you help me.”

“I can do it myself then.”

I caved and took the cake from her arms and carried it into the living room with ease. She’s made a desperate man out of me. Tomorrow will probably be the best day in recent memory.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Cred: Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode
Sorry I haven't been as regular with my updates. I'm trying to get my schedule realigned for college in a few weeks. I'm doing my best to keep updating though.
I'm glad you guys read this though and I love you!!!
: ] The next chapters are going to contain smut. I'll but NC-17 at the top if they do. Probably won't be bad though.