Gerard's Little (Big) Secret

DTD

We’re still lying on the bathroom floor when the phone rings. I groaned, and tried to sit up, but Frankie pulled me back, and kissed my lips. “You start a shower, I’ll get it,” He said, before getting up, and running down the hall, naked as the day he was born, and receiving the phone. I smiled at his sweetness, and stood up, starting the shower.

He snuck in about five minutes later, and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck, as the water dripped down onto us. “Who said you could join?” I murmured.

“Ah. You don’t want me then?” He pretended to be hurt. I giggled softly, and turned around, pecking his lips, before asking who was on the phone.

“It was Bert,” He answered. “He wants us to go to a party tonight. But…if you don’t want to,” He shrugged. I smiled again.

“No, I want to. Bert’s too excited about Dillon though. I’m afraid that he’ll blurt out to the entire world I’m pregnant.”

“He just might,” Frank giggled. “But at least it’ll be out. So you want to go?”

I shrugged. “Why not? There’s nothing better to do.”

“Lying around with me isn’t better?” He pouted. “You’re just full of rudeness.” I laughed, and kissed him.

“Is that rude?” I asked, pulling away.

“No, I guess not…” He sighed. “Okay, come on, the party starts in an hour, and God knows it takes you ages to get ready.”

“That’s not true!” He rolled his eyes.

“Whatever GeeTard, let’s go.”

xXx

An hour and a half later, Frank and I walked into the party at Bert’s house, in search of him, his friend Jepha, and our friend Bob.

“Gee!” I heard, and spun around to see Mikey.

“Oh, hey Mikes, how’re you?”

“Fine. Mom says you should call her though.” I nodded, as I hugged him tightly.

“How’s Alicia?” I whispered. He pulled back, and grinned.

“She’s great!” He exclaimed. “She’s over here, if you want to talk to her later. And what about you? Are you…you know?” He asked, looking up at me. I grinned.

“I’ll talk to you about it later Mikes. You and mom both. For now, I’m looking for Bert, Jeph, and Bob?”

“Kitchen, last I saw,” He shrugged. I nodded a thanks to him, and Frank continued pulling me the way through the kitchen.

They were all there with their girlfriend, all of which, I’d never met. I only worked with Jeph, Bob was rather quiet when it came to relationships, and Bert was just a dork, who sometimes liked to keep things from me.

“DILLON!” Bert shrieked, coming over, and hugging me.

“Dillon?” A girl laughed behind him. “I thought you said his name is Gerard.”

“It is.” Bert slurred. “Dillon is his b—“

“Boyfriend’s nickname for me!” I interrupted, covering his mouth. “Bert, go jump off a cliff.” He drunkenly giggled.

“There’s no cliff here GeeTurd.” I glanced at the girl who was laughing hysterically.

“Bert dear,” She patted his shoulder. “Sit down.” She set him down, and turned back to me.

“I’m Kayley,” She explained, holding her hand out. She was rather pretty, with very dark brown hair, and blue eyes, that just added to her features. She was wearing a pair of black skinnys and a blue corset, with Chucks on her feet. [A/N, hope you like the outfit. ;D]

“Gerard, and this is Frank,” I said, glancing down at Frank, who was giggling at Bert’s DTD (Drunken Table Dance)

“Huh? Oh, hi!” He said, lunging, and hugging her.

“Friendly!” She exclaimed, laughing. He smiled, and stepped back, taking a hold of my hand.

“Jepha!” another voice exclaimed. I looked, to see another girl.

“Lizz! Come dance with me!” He giggled, also doing the DTD. She laughed, and let him help her up, dancing with him. She had eyeliner, brown eyes, and was bald, but it didn’t matter. She was still pretty, and I could see what Jepha saw in her, as she swore and laughed when she tripped.

I heard Bob chuckle in the background, and turned to look at his girlfriend. “They’ve all managed to get funny, cute, good personality ones,” Frank said, still keeping his eyes on the DTD scene in front of us.

I nodded in agreement. “Bob, are you going to introduce?” He sighed and looked at me.

“Fine. Cam, these are the idiots of society. Idiots of Society, meet my girlfriend, Cam.”

“You know, that’s kind of offensive!” Frank said, putting his hands on his hips, and stomping his left foot. Bob rolled his eyes.

“Fine. Cam, this is Gerard, and Frank, and you know the rest of them. Gee, Frankie, meet Cam.”

“Hi!” I said cheerily to her as well. She smiled.

“Hello. It’s nice to meet you finally. Bob’s always talking about you.” I looked at her. She had shoulder length black hair, brown eyes that looked perfectly lined in eyeliner, a few ear piercings, and short. Like, as short as Frankie. In Frankie’s word, ‘The perfect height, for the perfect people.’ She was wearing a pair of red skinnys with a Dresden Dolls tee, and converse, and holding a soda in her hand.

“Is that good or bad though?” I questioned, followed by receiving a glare from Bob, and a giggle from Cam.

“All good. So far.”

“Oh, then he’s yet to tell you his own DTD stories with us?”

“DTD?” She questioned, eyebrows raised, as Kayley joined. Lizz finally climbed down, and came over as well. She was giggling drunkenly.

“Drunken Table Dancing,” I said.

“SHUT UP!” Bob said, in a voice that was a cross between warning, and laughter.

“He’s DTD’d before?” Kayley asked, giggling.

“IT’S FUN!” Lizz shouted, as Jepha pulled her back up once more.

“Yep. We all have. Once we were at a club in NYC and we got kicked out for it. Bob was the leading cause,” I told them. Cam looked at Bob as if wondering if it was true, and he shrugged.

“I sure as hell don’t remember it, but Frankie got pictures,” He told her.

“He claims he doesn’t remember,” I told her and Kayley. “So does Bert, for that matter.”

“Don’t forget Gee, you were ready to strip,” Frank said, coming up. I glared down at him, before pecking his lips.

“Want drink?”

“Just club soda,” He shrugged, and I smiled, before walking over to the counter where various bottles—alcohol and non—were sitting, begging to be emptied and thrown aside, which I happily obliged, by pouring Frank’s club soda, and me a water. I handed him his drink, and we all sat around to talk and watch the DTD scene once more.

xXx

Two hours later, most of the party had cleared out, and we were just sitting around—added Mikey and Alicia—playing cards, and talking, and having fun. The girls were all talking and giggling while we played an intense game of Texas Hold ‘Em.

“I fold!” Bert announced, as I bid another two fake grand. I sniggered, that was exactly what I was looking for.

“I WIN!” I screamed. I showed my cards, which only contained two deuces.

“You douche!” Bert cried. “I had queens!”

“Yep. And I took all your money!”

“Guys, it would be more interesting if you played strip poker,” Kayley giggled, and I turned to her.

“You’re kidding, right?” I blinked.

“I’m as serious as I am when I tell you my cat eats paper.” I blinked a few more times, before bursting out laughing.

“Y-your cat eats paper?”

“Yep.” She held her right hand up. “Swear on my life.”

“Bleh, whatever. We’re not playing strip poker,” I said, as Frank jumped up. Can someone say, sugar hype?

“I’ll play! I’ll play! I’ll play!” He shouted.

“Frankie, sit down,” I ordered, trying to look serious, as Mikey dealt out another hand. “It’s your turn.” He jumped over to his cards, took one glance at them, and put five two grand chips in the pile

Mikey glared. “You’re fucking kidding!”

“Nope!” Frank said, still bouncing around.

“I don’t have that!”

“Me either!”

“I fold,” I joined in.

“YAAAAYY!!” He cheered. “I WIN!” I grabbed his cards and sneaked a look. A one and a five. What the hell?

“That should be considered cheating,” I muttered, before gathering the cards up, and dealing again.

“STRIP POKER!” Alicia shouted. Mikey gave her a look.

“NO!”

“Aw, that sucks.” She frowned.

….After another hour of playing, we all headed out, and Kayley, Lizz, and Cam promised to come back again, telling us that we were nice enough. We exchanged hugs, and left.

At the apartment, Frank was still on sugar Hype, and I was worn out. “Frankie,” I whined. “Come on, bed time.”

“But I’m not tired. Watch a movie? Please?” He asked, giving puppy eyes. I frowned at his ability to always get his way, and nodded.

“One movie. And it has to be a chick flick.”

“That’s no fun!” He protested. I stared expectantly at him, tapping my foot.

“FINE! Chick flick.” He walked over to the movie cupboard, and pulled various ones out, until he came across Armageddon.

“This isn’t really a chick flick,” I said, staring at the case.

“No,” He shrugged. “But it’s got a helluva good soundtrack. Now put it in.” I rolled my eyes, and put the movie in, before sitting down, and snuggling into Frank, who’s eyes flickered excitedly across the screen. I smiled one last time, before closing my eyes.

I really do love that boy.