Status: Have you ever joked around about riving the bus to hell?

We're all going to hell and I'm driving the bus.

I was seven years old when I found out what my dad's job was.
"Mommy where's daddy?"I asked my mom as she lay there in the hospital bed.I was too young at the time to know but my mom was dieing...And soon enough daddy was going to come get her.
"He'll be here soon,"she whispered to me,a weak smile on her face.She always loved kids.In her eyes they could do no wrong.So free and loving.She loved it so much-mostly about me-because she knew that one day I would be just like my dad.
"How soon,mommy?"I was the most impatient kid you could ever meet.She didn't reply,she was just laying there cold and lifeless."Mommy?"I asked getting scared.
"Don't worry honey,"a familiar voice said behind me.I turned to see my dad.
"Daddy!I think something's wrong with mommy!"I cried.
"Nothing's wrong with her,"he replied in calm voice.I looked around and almost screamed.Mom was standing next to her body now in a black cloche.I looked back at dad he was now a skeleton."It's okay honey."His voice was so calming.I followed him threw the door,it lead in a....bus?Weird.I sat down next to mom.That was the last time I saw her.