Status: Have you ever joked around about riving the bus to hell?

We're all going to hell and I'm driving the bus.

Devil's son and BBQ ribs and mac & cheese

"Vivian?"Dad called snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Coming!"I yelled going down the stairs to him.
"What were you doing?"He asked.
"Nothing.Can I ask you something?"
"What?"He sat down on the couch after putting the keys to his 'bus' on the hook next to the door.
"Mom was a good person,right?"
"Yes,"he stated with a suspicious look taking over his face.
"Why did she have to go to...you know?"I asked.This always stumped me.No matter how much I tried to think about it it never made since.
He let his head fall."I cursed her."
"You cursed her?"I couldn't believe it.He was the reason she could never be at peace.
"Not like that,"he said,acting like it I should have known that."When said she would marry me her fate was silled.I told her that but she wouldn't listen to me."
"You couldn't stop her?"
"No,"he said simply."She was going to kill herself if I left her like I was going to.Either way she wasn't going to make it to heaven."
"Does that mean you and me...."
"No.We are going to do this until some one takes our place."He toke a deep breath."After that...well I don't know."He bent down so his face was level with mine."A few days from now,on your birthday you're going to take my place."
I froze.I was going to take his place does that mean?"What do you mean?"
"I mean that this,"he got his keys and handed them to me."is going to be yours."
"What's going to happen to you?"I already lost mom now I'm going to lose him,too.
"I'll show you how to drive,"he smiled.He was always so happy and carefree.How he did it,I'll never know.
"Good luck with that one,"I laughed out.
"Ha!Luck is for losers."He smiled at me."You better eat and get to school."
"Okay dad,"I said walking to the kitchen and getting some Reese's Puffs and eating fast."See ya,dad!"
"Bye!"He yelled as I heard TV go on as well.
Any one ever tel you the devil had a son?They were right.I should know he goes to my school.His is a horrible person...or demon.Whatever he is.He gets girls to do all these things that get them taken to you-know-where.Telling them"We'll be together forever if you do this."He's telling the truth alright they'll be together but she won't like it as much as she thinks she will.
"Come on baby,"Mark AKA the devil's son himself said as I closed my locker."Your the only girl in the whole school that doesn't want to be with me."He had this dumb smirk on his face.
"Piss off,Mark,"I snapped."I know what you do to girls."
"Ah.But your different.You can't go to heaven or hell."
He thinks he's so smooth."Yeah and I'm not going to be your girlfriend even if I could."
He smirked and mumbled some thing that sounded like,"She'll come around."
"In your dreams,"I yelled at him.
"I'm counting on that!"He turned around to say.I rolled my eyes and walked to class.
School went by kinda fast probably because I was thinking of where I was going to go.There was no heaven or hell in my choices so where am I going?
"Hey dad!"I yelled walking in the house.
"Hi.How was your day?"he asked.
"Normal.Mark asking me out me saying no,"I giggled.
"Oh?Well here,"he said handing me my dinner.BBQ ribs and mac and cheese.Something's wrong.
"Dad?"
"Yes?"
"What's wrong?"
"What do you mean?"
"Every time you make BBQ ribs and mac & cheese something bad happens,"I explained.
"How so?"He asked.I could tell by the look in his eyes.He knew he was caught.
"You made it when my cat died you made it the night mom died,"before I could go on he put his hand up to stop me.
"Some one you love is going to die tonight."
"Who?"Who did I love that was going to hell?
"Kevin."
"What?"Kevin was my boyfriend."What did he do?"
"Do you remember that murder?They thought he done it until they had enough profe that some one else did?"He asked finally looking me in the eye.
"He did it."I got up.
"Where are you going?"He asked.
"To talk to Kevin,"I stated.
"What about your food?"
"I'll eat it later."Before he could protest I was out the door.Kevin only lived a few houses down from mine.I was hitting his door as hard as I could.
"What?Where's the fire?"He asked coming out.
"You killed them,"I said.That was all I could think of to say.
"What?"
"Killed them that murder it was you."He pulled me into his house so no one could hear us.
"How do you know that?"
"It was you,"I frowned.
"Yes and I'm afraid I'll have to do the same to you."He pulled a knife out of his pocket but I grabbed his hand and twisted it until he had to let go.He looked at me and fell to the ground holding his chest.
"Tell dad I'll see him at home,"I said expressionlessly letting go of his hand and walking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it.