Status: in progress

Sewn My Lips Shut

Chapter 1

I walked down the hallway that was filled with students watching me go down to guidance. I heard snickers and giggles coming from some rooms;in the other rooms was the teacher yelling at the students to get back to their seats. I walked faster to guidance once the door was in my sight. I opened and shut the door once i got in. The secretary just stared at me and pointed to Sarah's room. I'm not allowed to call her Sarah, but i could really care less.

I walked through her door and plopped onto the bright pink chair in her purple room. I picked up a pen and toyed with it.

"Hey Sarah." I said as I watched her make a frown.

"I told you that you need to call me Mrs. Higglebuns." I just stared at her plainly as if I didn't hear a word she said. She sighed and sat in the chair across from me."Now what seems to be the problem Cynthia?"

I stared at her, for about a minute ,and looked back at the pen. The pen had swirleys that turned into smileys that hurt my eyes. I put the pen down and looked back at Sarah. Her blonde hair was up into a lazy pony tail. Her eyes were bright blue and had blue eyeshadow on. Her lips was still in a small frown.

"Cynthia please say something. You need to open up." I glared at her. I stood up and walked to the door. Of course Sarah doesn't remember. "Cynthia you have to stay. If you don't you are getting a detention. I know your mother wouldn't like that." I turned around.

"Fuck you." I flipped her off and left the room. I walked out of the guidance area before the secretary said anything. I walked to the nearest girls restroom. I went into a stall and curled up into a a ball and cried. No one could understand.

I heard footsteps and I stopped crying. I wiped my eyes, stood up, and walked out. It was one of the cheerleaders who are actually smart. She gave me a dirty look and I walked out. The bell rang and second block ended. I had study hall anyways. I walked to my advisement room which was the art room. A place where I can express myself without talking.

I saw my friend Alex and I laughed to myself. Of course knowing him he would try to hit on the teacher's assistant if they were a female and was a "babe". I walked over and hit him on the head with my fist.

"You dumbass she's way out of your league." He looked back and poked my stomach.

"Speak for yourself flirty mc flirt flirt." I hit him once again harder this time. "You know you want this." He moved his hands all around his chest. I just rolled my eyes. I pulled up a chair and sat next to him.

"I have lunch today so I won't be seeing you." He said to the teacher's assistant and winked towards her. I kicked his leg hard. "Ow! What was that for?" he looked at me and rubbed the spot i kicked.

"What do you think genius? You're torturing the poor woman." I looked at the teacher's assistant. "I am so sorry for his actions. He just doesn't know any better. Please forgive him for his inappropriate behavior Miss...?"

"Mrs. Pick" I smiled and looked at Alex. His face was priceless. I patted his back and said a soft "sorry man".

The bell rang for the start of advisement lunch. Alex got up and winked to Mrs. Pick.

"See you later Zinn." He said to me. Don't ask about the nickname please.

I took out my drawing pad and doodled for the rest of advisement. Mr. Hock my advisement teacher watched me draw, and it kinda freaked me out. I tried to ignore him, but he walked over and looked over my shoulder. He saw sketches of doves and hands that were bleeding. I looked up and gave Mr. Hock a smile, and I went back to work.

Just then I heard the door open and I looked up. I saw a boy with snake bites, black hair, blue eyes, black eyeliner, black eyeshadow, black skinny jeans, and a alkaline trio hoodie. Mr. Hock walked over to him.

"You must be Andy Sixx right?" the boy nodded, or I should say Andy nodded his head. "Welcome to my advisement. You can walk over to Cynthia, and she can show you around. Cynthia raise you-"

"I'm the only person here Mr. Hock." I stated plainly. I looked at Andy and stood up. I gathered my things together and walked out of the room. I looked behind me to see him just standing there. "Are you coming?" I watched him walk over and I continued.

"Hi, my name's-"

"I know who you are." I interrupted. "Let me see your schedule." He handed me the piece of paper and it looked like this:

First Block----English----Mr. Lee----Rm 218

Second Block----Study Hall----Mrs. Keil----Rm 208

Advisement----Mr. Hock----Rm 115

Advisement Lunch----Cafeteria days 1,4

3a----Select Choir----Rm 130

3b----Lunch----Cafeteria

3b----Maintenance----Mr. Helnick----GYM days 1,4

3c----Art----Mr. Hock----Rm 115

Fourth Block----Geometry----Mrs. Lang----Rm 210

"I guess we have the same schedule. Now I get to see you everywhere." I rolled my eyes. I handed him his schedule back.

"So I guess I just follow you now huh? Kinda like follow the leader." He chuckled and I hit my face into my palm. Students in the hallway just stared at us. I walked faster not knowing where I was going to go. Andy caught up with me and smiled. "Wow, you're fast! Do you do track?"

I stopped walking and looked at him. "No I don't. I don't do sports. No one wants a fuck up on their team." Andy's face dropped into a frown.

"What do you-"

"I don't want to talk about it. I never talk about it." I interrupted. "Ask Alex Finglederg. You will see him in Geometry." I said to him with a stern face. The bell rang and it was time for select choir. I grabbed Andy's hand and dragged him down the stairs and into the hallway. We walked down the hallways fast. Everyone was staring and I didn't know why, but people always stare at me weirdly so i just brushed it off.

When we got into the chorus room everyone stopped talking to stare at us. I looked down at mine and Andy's hands and found them intertwined. My eyes grew big, and my cheeks warmed up. I let go of his hand and walked to my seat which was next to the tenor section. I am in the soprano section. I hung my head in embarrassment. I heared footsteps and I looked up. I saw Andy with my folder and his folder.

"Thanks." I said silently to him, and watched him sit next to me. I had a feeling that today was going to be interesting.