Status: in progress

Sewn My Lips Shut

Chapter 7

I felt my world stop. I couldn't believe it. My only best friend here may never wake up. Although, she deserves it. She shouldn't have defended him. John was going to hurt her. I glared at her frail body and made my way to leave the hospital. Why did she defend him after he raped her? Did she think he was apologizing to her? Why would he apologize? He got what he wanted. Angela picked me up from the hospital and drove us to the park.

"Ange? Why are we at the park? I thought you were going to take me home." I saw her make a smirk as it sent chills down my spine.

"I just want to have some fun." She planted her soft lips onto mine. I pushed her off of me.

"No. Ange, we've been dating for a day, not even." Her face came closer to mine.

"I'm trying to have some fun." She kissed me again and I pushed her off once more.

"Just take me home." I looked out the window. I felt her hand on my face. She turned my head towards her so she could stick her tongue in my mouth.

I felt her climb over her as I allowed her to do so. She moved her tongue around in my mouth. Her hands moved from my face to my shoulders, to my stomach and to my abdomen. Before I could let her go any further I moved up in my seat so nothing else would happen. She gave me a dirty look and I just shrugged. She got off me and went back to her seat. The car ride was very quiet. I kissed her on the cheek and walked to my house. I saw my mother watching t.v. and I walked to my room.

I heard my phone go off. I got my phone and saw that it was Alex.

"Yo dude. What's up?" I heard an odd noise in the background. As if it was a heart moniter.

"She might never wake up." Immediately I knew what he was talking about. I cleared my throat.

"You know dude, she deserves it." I heard a crack. I felt my heart beat faster.

"SHE DESERVES IT? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?" I froze at his reaction. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!! Just because she tried defending someone to give them a second chance?! Lookie here son, 'cause I don't EVER wanna hear that come out of YOUR MOUTH again!!! She may have done stupid shit in the past, but she learns from those mistakes. It's people like you that make her not to trust anyone. Very few people knew about what her brother has done to her, and you screamed it on the fucking bus. It's all over the school. Not only have you ruined John's life, but you ruined Cynthia's too. Don't even say that you don't like her anymore. 'Cause that's a sac of SHIT. I know that you like her. You just can't stand the fact that she wants to become friends with someone besides you. I'm able to let her do that. At first I was jealous, but then I got to actually know you, but you turned into a complete asshole."

"Look! Why on earth would you try to become friends with someone who sexually abused you?" I retorted back.

"You're such a fucking asshole." I heard the phone hang up. I clenched my free hand into a fist and threw my phone on the floor. I stormed into my room and screamed for an hour. I stared at the ceiling and slowly drifted to sleep.

_few hours later 0.o_

I awoke to an alarm clock and sat up. I looked at the disaster in my room. There were things everywhere. I looked around the room to wear clothes for the new day and got changed in them. I got a vibrating feeling from my phone. I had gotten two text messages. One from Angela and one from Alex.

hii babyy :) i miss you. im srry about last nite :\ ::a&a:: I smiled.

hey :) (sixx) I had replied to Angela as I opened the text I had gotten from Alex.

fuck u asshole. she dnt deserve tht!! )a-man( I closed my phone as I walked out of my room.

Today was a Saturday. Just a day to do whatever the hell you want. I walked to the store downtown. It was about a 2 mile walk, but it was okay with me. Although the last time I went there, it smelled like beer. Just beautiful right? I walked inside the store and bought a pack of cigarettes. The lady at the counter obviously thought that I was attractive because she didn't let me pay at all.

Angela called and I ignored it. Of course she would bitch at me, but who gives a shit right now? I took out my lighter and lit up a cigarette. I felt my stress becoming relieved. I missed the feeling. My phone rang again.

"Hello?" I breathed in on my cigarette.

"SHE WOKE UP!!!" It was Alex. Does this man have major issu- wait what?

"What?" I felt my world stop again.

"She's up! She called me and told me she was up!!" I felt a ping of pain, but I brushed the feeling off. I don't wanna associate with her anymore. So why did I feel pain just a second ago?

"Oh...." I hung up on him and walked back to my house. My phone rang again and saw that it was Angela. I picked up the phone this time.

"BABY!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER?!" I felt like my ears were going to bleed.

"Babe, i was sleeping. Just relax." Her and I had a conversation of ponies and movies. I was drifting off by getting distracted by the conversation I had with Alex last night.

"Andy? Aaaaandyyyyyy!! hellooooo!!" I felt her voice in my hear. I assured her that i was there and was listening to her. Then we got onto the topic of Cynthia. Obviously about her being pregnant. Angela really hated Cynthia and was calling her a fucking whore. As much as I want to agree with Angela, I just couldn't.

"Look babe, I have to go. I'm at my house. I'll text you. OK?" She finally let me go and hung up.

For the rest of the day I was in my room and in the kitchen texting Angela arguing about who loves who more. I eventually won the fight. Then around 2:30 am she went to bed. I laid in my bed and I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at my phone and saw that I had gotten a text.

andy,...we need to talk. ik u dnt want 2. but i want to. just plz? -!- angelsfall -!- I felt my heart beat faster.

The text was from....her.