Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

“Always Confusing the Thoughts In My Head”

When Gerard showed back up, Mikey was kicking my ass at Modern Warfare 2. He had at least six hundred more points than me and his winnings were quickly rising. It seemed every time I came back I would be dead within a minute, that is if I lasted that long. He walked in carrying what looked like a dozen bags on his arms.
“Would you like some help?” hoping he would say yes, I was desperate to get out of this. He looked from me to the TV screen.
“Sure,” I grinned pushing myself up and tossed the controller on the couch.
“I’m going to kill you still.” Mikey warned as we walked into the kitchen.
“I wouldn’t have won anyways,” I shrugged walking towards Gerard who had already busied himself by putting things away. I quickly joined, occasionally asking him where certain things went. It was all pretty much in the same area as my place. When it came down to the last bag, he took it from me saying he had it. So I waited patiently, hoisting myself up on the counter top. When he finished, he closed the cabinet and walked over, placing one hand on either side of my legs.
“Are you okay?” his words took me by surprise.
“With what?”
“With everything that you know now. It’s a lot to take in, and it’s a big secret. I wanted to make sure you were ok with what I am.” I reached up slowly, running my fingers through his raven hair
“Gerard, I’m fine with who you are. Nothing will ever change that.” a small smile appeared as he grabbed the sides of my face and kissed my forehead gently. I groaned in protest, I didn’t want him kissing my forehead, it made me think of my Grandma. I wanted him to give me a real kiss, my first kiss. He chuckled letting go and crossed his arms, giving me an amused look.
“Shit, you heard that didn’t you?” I groaned slapping my forehead which was idiotic because my hand stung in protest, I guess it wasn’t healing as fast as I thought it would have.
“I will say that it’s not every day I get compared to someone’s Grandmother.”
“So... did you heard the rest then?” I leaned forward. He smirked, not grinned, but smirked. The playful and shall I say seductive look hooked me instantly. It took all I had not to just fall into him. He leaned forward, till his lips were teasingly out of reach from mine. My eyes slipped shut waiting to feel that soft pressure, but nothing happened.
“You have to earn it Frankie baby,” then he pulled away leaving me wide eyed. Turning around he headed back into the living room. What a jerk!! I got down and walked in finding him on the couch now. Mikey was busy explaining the controls, pointing out each button on the controller that was now in my boyfriends hands. Boyfriend, that word expanded in my brain. Is that what we were now? I knew it went further then that, obviously seeing as I was his soul mate which would make him mine. But we had never talked about it. I made my way over and sat down next to him, watching the two of them play. I leaned against his side, occasionally looking up at him.
“No!” Mikey shrieked startling me and making Gerard laugh.
“What?”
“He’s beating me! Damnit Gerard, you’re not supposed to shoot and kill your own brother!” he whined.
“Well then, don’t shoot and kill my boyfriend.” there was that word again, only it came out of his mouth. I looked back up to him and saw he was looking at me with a smile, he was listening to my thoughts, of course he was. I looked back down giggling into his side, I felt like a little girl. Mikey shot me a glare.
“Boyfriend or not... Frank sucks at killing people.” he stated turning back to the TV. I couldn’t get rid of the goofy smile on my face either. Boyfriends, the word excited the hell out of me. The obnoxious ringing of the phone caught my attention and ruined my natural high moment. I looked between the two who seemed to be too involved so I reached over picking it up. Looking a the lit up screen I recognized Ray’s number.
“Who is it?”
“Ray, do you want me to answer it?” he nodded.
“Hello?”
“Um... Frank? Did I call the wrong house?” he sounded beyond confused.
“No, right house. Mikey and Gerard are playing video games. So that’s why I’m the one who answered.” I explained looking at the gauze on my hand.
“Oh-wait, did you say Gerard was playing video games?” the confusion only grew in his voice.
“Yep,” I popped the p and rested back against Gerard’s side.
“Is he coming over?” Mikey asked, his eyes never leaving the screen.
“I don’t know, Ray are you coming over?”
“I guess, Bob and I are bored.” he stated, I could hear Bob in the background now.
“See you soon then!” and I hung up without giving him a chance.
“Bobert and Fro boy are on their way.” it was quiet for a few moments until Mikey’s screen went all bloody and Gerard started laughing.
“Did you kill him again?” he nodded pushing his hair behind his ear.
“Damnit... I want coffee, I’ll be back,” he groaned pushing himself off of the floor and left the room. Gerard tossed the controller to the side and wrapped his arm around my waist.
“It’s nice to watch Mikey lose at that game for once.” I giggled making him laugh
“I’m glad it amuses you.” I grabbed his hand, running my fingers over it. His skin was nice and smooth, it was like gliding over water.
“Why won’t you kiss me?” I looked up at him. A teasing smile ghosted his face before disappearing.
“Because I know it’s driving you crazy,” I sat up resting my chin on his shoulder.
“You’re not very nice you know,” I pouted, reaching across his chest wresting my hand on his other.
“I never said I was, that’s where you messed up.” I moved into his lap pushing his hair from his face that had fallen again.
“Please?”
“Beggars never win.” he stated, a playful glint in his eyes.
“I’m not begging anymore then. So kiss me,” I stated. His arms wrapped around my waist, he watched me for a few moments and sighed.
“Nope.” I groaned plopping down on his lap and gave a frustrated sigh.
“Meanie.” I mumbled.
“You act just the same,” he laughed softly grabbing my hand and looked at it.
“Does it feel better?” I nodded.
“Do I really act the same?”
“Well, there’s more maturity. But you’re still little Frankie who was always following me around, asking me millions of questions.” he giggled. I grinned leaning against his chest, I liked, no I loved this Gerard. I would take this one over the others any day.
“EW!” I shot up looking towards the doorway where Mikey stood, a mug in one hand and the other covering his eyes.
“We’re not doing anything.” Gerard stated, Mikey peeked before nodding and taking a drink.
“Good, I like that couch. I wouldn’t want it ruined.” he plopped down next to us.
“Oh thanks, I feel oh so loved now.” I stated, the words soaked in sarcasm as I rolled my eyes.
“Good,” Gerard laughed pulling me closer. Mikey gave us a disturbed glance before sitting down his coffee and picking up his controller. Before he could take it off pause though the door bell rang.
“Who is it!” he shouted.
“Who the hell do you think?!” Ray shouted back.
“Mommy you’re home!” I squealed.
“Come on in!” Gerard shouted as Mikey and I laughed. The door opened and they both made their way over to the couch. Only Ray could fit so Bob gave him the bird and lounged on the recliner.
“So, what have you all done today?” Bob yawned.
“Video games.” Mikey replied.
“And Mikey’s couch.” I wiggled my eyebrows.
“EW!” he whined jumping up.
“I was only joking you idiot, wasn’t I?” I looked at Gerard.
“Do you want me to lie?” I nodded.
“No Mikey we did not do your couch,” in return we had a glare, from Mikey of course and two sets of wide eyes.
“Yeah they’re together and what not now. So, who wants to play me a game?” they ended up getting another controller and the three of them sat on the floor killing each other. I was content sitting on Gerard’s lap watching. His arms firmly around my waist. I felt like I was on a natural high and I never wanted that feeling to go away.
“Frankie?”
“Hmm?” I didn’t remove my eyes from the TV.
“Frankie?”
“Yeah?” I turned my head, looking at him, but froze. Gasping when I felt that pressure that I had wanted on my lips. It took me a moment to register that Gerard Way was actually kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I don't think this is much of an update. I guess it's a filler.... there will be more tomorrow.
I'm working on another Frerard...once I get a few chapters written I'll probably post it.

"Going Under" by Evanescence

COMMENTS??????????????......Pwease???