Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

“One Last Kiss, Before I Go, Dry Your Tears, It Is Time To Let You Go”

Frank’s POV

I slammed the car door shut, looking at the booming house. I thought he said it wasn’t anything big? I looked back over at Mikey who appeared to be thinking the same thing.
“Well come on,” Jeremy laughed throwing his hand over his shoulder as he walked backwards towards the door. I suddenly didn’t feel too sure about the party, but I was out to go against Gerard now. I fixed my shirt and followed him, causing Mikey to quickly follow me. We made it inside and there were swarms of people everywhere. I looked around, hoping that maybe I recognized one other person but I didn’t.
“This way,” Jeremy shouted over the music pointing towards a hall. I looked back at Mikey who wasn’t there anymore.
“Mikey!” I shouted looking around but I didn’t see him.
“Don’t worry, he went in the livingroom. I want you to meet somebody though so come on,” Jeremy stated loudly and grabbed my upper arm. I went with him, not like I had much of a choice though. He drug me down the hall, the further we went the more I started to panic. I didn’t know why, but I was.
“Where are we going?” he looked over his shoulder.
“Huh? Speak up man I can’t hear you.” I sighed going to repeat what I had said, but I stopped when something caught my attention. I took steps back and looked into the open room. I gasped when I realized what they were. There were dead bodies laying on the floor. Their necks covered in blood. Bite marks littered their arms and shoulders, blood stained their clothes.
“What is it?” I looked back at Jeremy. Was I at a fucking vampire party or something?
“Why... why are there a bunch of dead bodies?” I decided to act stupid, he walked into the doorway and looked at them.
“Frank, I know that you know. You know what Gerard is, you know what all of us are.” he stated. So everyone here was a vampire including him? Mikey was alone with a bunch of vampires, oh shit!
“Mikey! Oh my God they didn’t take him did they? They can’t, I mean he doesn’t know anything. They can’t hurt him Jeremy, we have to go get him before they do anything,” I panicked and took off but he quickly grabbed my arm.
“What?” I turned around to look at him, he looked serious now.
“Jeremy, what’s going on?”
“There’s someone who wants to meet you Frank. I have to take you to him, now come on.” I pulled away.
“No.” I managed, he was starting to freak me out now.
“Frank, either you come nicely or else I will force you to. You know that I can do compulsion, and I’m being nice enough to give you a choice. Now let’s go,” he grabbed my arm again. Once again we continued down the hall to the last door. He lead me inside the larger room that had some pieces of furniture inside of it. The two windows on the far side were shut and black curtains fell in front of them.
“Just wait here ok? I’ll go get Mikey, don’t worry.” he stated and left the room. I nodded as the door shut. I stood there for a few moments thinking that I should leave. But I couldn’t because Mikey was in here, somewhere. Not even two minutes later the door opened and I turned towards it, expecting to see Jeremy with Mikey but I didn’t. I stood there frozen in my spot when I recognized him as the guy who had been watching me the other night in the street.
“Hello Frank,” he smirked shutting the door behind him.
“H-hi,” I stuttered taking a few steps back. He pulled off his black jacket and laid it down on a chair before casually leaning against the wall.
“How are you?”
“Confused.” his smirk grew bigger.
“I know, you don’t know who I am. But you do really, that’s the funny part. You see, I know a lot about you. It’s extremely easy when Gerard has so many things lying around, and his mind is quite open to me. Not that he chooses it to be, but still, I guess I have that affect on him.” I looked at him with a confused expression.
“You see I’m here on business I guess. Now, I know this may be a bit extreme but you are in my way. It’s nothing too personal you need to understand that,” he stopped when a knock came at the door.
“Come in,” he called, someone who I didn’t know walked in with an unconscious Mikey over his shoulder.
“Thank you Ben,” he stated as he laid Mikey out on the floor and left.
“Now where was I, oh yes. You see you’re in the way when it comes to Gerard and I simply can’t have that you see. Now I do have him, but you’re still in the picture because you know way too much, even if it isn’t a whole lot. I’ve been looking for him for ages, who would of thought hostages would get me where I am today,” he chuckled.
“Wait... the only person that... that I would get in the way of.... no,” I choked looking back up at him.
“Oh do you finally remember who I am?” he stood up and ran his hand through his hair.
“Johnny.” it left my lips quietly as I looked up at him in horror.
“Bravo, you were listening when he told you his story.” he grinned.
“Yeah, and he told me how psychotic you were. Thinking that he was your soul mate, you stupid fucker.” I shot back, in an instant he had me pinned up to the wall.
“Never... never ever say that to me.” he growled grabbing my chin roughly and jerked it up to look at him.
“I can see why he thought it was you though,” he sighed.
“You are quite the attractive little thing. Shame I can’t keep you around as a little present for him.” he sounded disappointed.
“Why did you bring Mikey into this though?” he finally let go to looked over his shoulder.
“Oh that’s right, dear little Mikey. Well you see, it’s collateral damage really. I love me some collateral, it was to make sure Gerard does exactly what I say.” he pondered for a moment. I looked back at the door hoping Jeremy would show up soon.
“He won’t help you Frank.” I looked back over at him.
“What do you mean?” now I was screwed.
“Who do you think had him show up randomly that night in the park? Who do you think lead me to Gerard” he laughed.
“But... wait, he was the one that was friends with Gerard. Why would he go against him?” he tapped his chin.
“Because I might have kidnapped his lover. Like I said, I never thought kidnapping would get me to this point. It’s an awful lot fun you know. At first I thought the idea of killing humans for food was fun, but this... no this is such a high dear Frank.” he chuckled plopping down on the chair. He looked at the door longingly.
“Bring them in,” he stated, I hadn’t heard anyone knock. The door opened back up and Jeremy was the first to walk in, he had a girl a good five inches shorter then him holding onto him from behind. He looked at me with a sad expression, he couldn’t even look me in the eyes.
“Gerard trusted you,” I mumbled, his eyes lowered even more.
“I couldn’t lose her Frank. I’m sorry,” he looked into the hall and I heard scurrying get closer. I was shocked to see Bob and Ray being pushed in. They looked a bit beat up but that was it.
“Now them, I don’t know why I had them taken.” he stated watching as they were forced into an empty couch. The guys who had brought them left along with Jeremy and his girl. I looked back at Johnny who was watching me intently.
“You are very calm Frank, it’s shocking really.” he cocked his head to the side a bit and narrowed his eyes.
“Is it because you don’t care what happens to you?”
“Maybe.” he laughed shaking his head.
“Frank? Mikey?” I looked over at a confused Bob and Ray.
“Oh that’s right, they don’t know what’s going on. Frank would you care to enlighten them?” he mused.
“It’s not my story to tell.” I replied crisply. He frowned crossing his arms.
“That’s not a very smart answer, I know you don’t care about your life, but you do care about your friend’s don’t you?” his eyes flickered over to them before coming back to me.
“Don’t hurt them, they don’t know what’s going on!” he rolled his eyes.
“I’m waiting for you to let them on this big secret Frank,” he stated throwing his hand up in the air.
“Fine,” I stated.
“Oh wait, we have sleeper,” he rose on his feet and walked towards Mikey.
“Don’t touch him!” he looked over at me rolling his eyes and bent down shaking Mikey’s shoulder. A few moments later his eyes shot open and he gasped pushing himself away.
“What.... Frank? Where are we?” I looked back over at Johnny who was now sitting down in the same chair.
“Now you can explain.” he gestured towards the three of them. I stuffed my hands in my pockets looking over at them. They weren’t going to believe me, they were going to think it was some stupid joke.
“Gerard.... he has a big secret. I’ve known for a while but I mean he asked me not to tell you. I know it’s going to sound crazy ok? But you have to believe me, because I swear to you that I’m not lying ok?” they all nodded. I took a deep breath and looked back at Johnny.
“Look at them, I already know.” of course he did. I looked back over at them and took another breath.
“Gerard... well he’s kind of... kind of a vampire? That’s when he disappeared, because that asshole right there did it to him. His name is Johnny and he thinks that Gerard is his soul mate, so he changed him. Mikey when you all moved back here Gerard thought he had lost him even though he knew that Johnny was looking for him. The only reason I know is because of the fact that I was stubborn and let my stupid thoughts get the best of me. I found out because I kind of forced it out of him. He was planning on telling you all... he just didn’t know how or when. Anyways Jeremy was one of those friends Mikey, and Gerard trusted him but he went behind his back and started working for Johnny. He’s here to kill me because apparently I’m in the way with Gerard.” I explained. They all looked at me for a few moments, soaking it in or thinking of ways to get me put in a psych ward. The second seemed to be the most likely. Mikey was the first one to speak.
“But... I mean... really?” I nodded.
“Ok, now we don’t have any time for question I do apologize. But if I timed this all right, which I know I did because I’m a genius like that. Gerard will be arriving here any minute because he got the part of town from his dear little brother who was texting him on the way here,” he explained pulling Mikey’s cell phone from his pocket. I looked over at Mikey, I didn’t even know he had been texting him.
“You two, get out of here,” he pointed at Ray and Bob.
“We’re not leaving without them.” they protested, Johnny groaned rubbing his forehead.
“Now or else I will make you. Our dear Gerard has just shown up, and I would like to have someone let him know which room we’re in. Even though he’ll be able to smell you,” he stated looking at me. Ray and Bob looked over at me with worried expressions.
“Just go,” I nodded towards the door. They both got up and left, but watched Johnny the entire way, once the door closed again he looked back at me.
“For someone who is so close to his death you sure do look very content with yourself.” he mused.
“As long as Mikey stays ok then I don’t care what happens to me,” he looked over at Mikey.
“He’s good friend Mikey, you should be sure to tell everyone that at the funeral. I have a feeling he would give his life up if it meant you walked away without a scratch.”
“I would... he’s my best friend.” I blurted, Mikey looked at me sadly. The door swung open and Gerard was standing there, I had never seen him like that. Everything about him seemed darker and vengeful.
“Oh baby I wasn’t sure if you were going to get here soon enough. I was getting bored,” Johnny pouted, Gerard lunged at him but was drug to the floor by the two who had brought Ray and Bob in the room.
“Gerard!” Mikey shouted going to get up, I ran over and pulled him back down.
“Don’t, he’ll kill you Mikey. He doesn’t care,” I whispered. He nodded and looked back at his brother who was glaring up at Johnny as he struggled to break from their hold.
“Gerard... I warned you. I hoped so much that you wouldn’t do this, I wanted things to go smoothly. But of course, anything that involves you erases any hope of that. I mean look at dear Frank here. You have single handedly signed his death. I mean the poor boy, you made him think that he was your soul mate. That he was going to be yours forever, now he’s so emotionally broken that he doesn’t care if he lives or dies. You see Gerard... you’re always fucking things up. You trusted strangers and look where that landed you? You’re an immortal, damned to walk the rest of eternity unable to kill yourself. Frank trusted you, and you trusted that same stranger, now look where we all are. Wow,” he laughed tilting his head back.
“What’s so funny?” I asked harshly.
“This would make one amazing movie don’t you agree?” he looked at me before turning back to Gerard, he knelt down brushing his hair from his face.
“And now... you get to watch him die Gerard.” he stated. Before I could react, Mikey jumped up and ran towards him.
“You’re not going to touch him!” he shouted but was back handed immediately by Johnny. He fell to the floor, smacking his head hard against the ground.
“Mikey!” I pushed myself up and noticed that Gerard had caught the two by surprise and was now fighting them off of him. I ran over to Mikey who looked dizzy.
“Mikes.. Mikey look at me, are you okay?” his eyes landed on me and I was pulled back by a strong hand. I hit the wall causing the mirror to fall from the wall and crash to the ground. I looked up and was met with Johnny crouching down in front of me.
“I wasn’t expecting this Frank and I apologize for that. But you knew that this was going to happen,” he grabbed my upper arm and my hair.
“Like I said, nothing personal,” he added yanking my head to the side. I closed my eyes waiting for it to happen. I could feel his cool breath on my neck, but what I didn’t expect was the loud crack and the sudden sharp pain in my shoulder. I gasped opening my eyes seeing Mikey standing there with a chair. He had bit me in the shoulder, his teeth clenched causing another jolt of pain. There was something else, it was worse than fire and it was spreading quickly.
“No,” Mikey choked looking at me with wide eyes. His hand on the side of my head tightened as he pulled his mouth away.
“I’ll make it easier on you, how’s that?” and he slammed my head into the wall causing everything to go black.

Gerard’s POV

I gripped his chin and the back of his head, jerking it to the side making him fall limp to the floor. I stood up slowly looking down at the two dead bodies. I heard a gasp and looked up seeing Mikey standing there frozen as Johnny walked towards him. I wasted no time attacking him and sending him to the floor.
“Why must you always fight me,” he laughed flipping us over and pinned me. He was a lot older then me, so he was a lot stronger.
“Because I fucking hate your guts. I don’t love you and I never fucking will so get that through your head!” I spat, he rolled his eyes.
“You’re so feisty Gerard,” he chuckled kissing my forehead.
“Get the fuck off of me.” I elbowed him in the mouth. He growled pushing down on me harder.
“We could have done so much together you know. We could have started our own clan, we could have been amazing together. But no, because you had to fall in love with him!” he yelled.
“Yeah I do love him and I’m going to fucking kill you!” I growled.
“Then what, you’ll be alone for the rest of your life Gerard.” he laughed.
“No I won’t.” I fought back, still struggling to break free.
“Oh really? I know you’re the living dead, but I didn’t know you were into dead ex-boyfriends,” he smirked.
“What?” I choked and looked over to see Mikey trying to wake up an unconscious Frank. His shirt torn and blood was slowly streaming down his side. He had bitten him, injected his venom and now he was going to die.
“He’s going quick Gerard, and damn did he taste good,” he giggled in my ear. All I saw was Frank, dying and there was nothing I could do. I had caused all of this, within just a few months I had in fact delivered him to his death. I had caved and let him in, and now he was going to be gone forever because of my stupidity.
“I told you... how does it feel? Hmm... knowing he’s dying right now? In all of that pain, you remember how that felt Gerard... imagine being helpless, unable to move and go through that. He can’t scream like you did.” he rasped in my ear dragging me back from my thoughts. My eyes landed on the chair that was laying on the floor. I had to kill him, I had to make him pay. I looked back up at him, he had a satisfied smirk.
“I told you I would take you any way Gerard.” without thought I used all the strength I had to throw him off of me. Once he was off I rolled over and pushed myself up grabbing the chair and slammed it into the wall causing it to shatter. I held onto the leg and ran at Johnny who came at me and gripped my hand pushing it away from him.
“You won’t win Gerard, I’m stronger then you. If you don’t drop it then I’ll have to kill you too, and your brother. Then I’ll track down your friends... I’ll kill all of them slowly and painfully.” he growled tightening his grip.
“It’s worth the try, because I am going to kill you Johnny.” he smirked.
“I’d like to see you try,” with that I loosened my hold and he threw my arm up with the wooden leg, his body angled slightly and I took that chance moving my foot behind his and pulled back catching him off guard. He went to the floor hard and fast and I came down on him shoving it in his stomach causing him to gasp. I fell on top of him gripping his throat.
“Never... threaten those close to me,” I growled pulling it out and plunged it into his heart. He gasped a few times, gripping my hand trying to pull it up but he was weakening quickly. I let go of his throat and turned it causing him to scream before going limp. I sighed leaving it there and pushed myself up and moved towards my brother.
“Gerard he’s not waking up... and he doesn’t look good,” I fell to my knee’s in front of him and looked at his paling face.
“He’s dying Mikey.” I whispered.
“Then... do something, change him... save him Gerard,” he panicked looking at me.
“There’s nothing I can do... if he put too much venom in him then there is no hope. If I tried... I would only kill him even quicker because I don’t know how much is already in him.” I whispered.
“We have to do something... I mean... Gerard please! He’s my best friend, we have to do something!” he hit me in the shoulder.
“I want to Mikey! Don’t you see that?” he grabbed his phone from the couch and started punching numbers.
“What are you doing? Don’t call the cops!” I snatched it from him.
“We have to get him to a hospital Gerard, please... we have to try.” I sighed looking back at my dying half. I cupped his cheek, his eyes were no sunken in and his breathing was raspy.
“Please Gerard?” I looked back at Mikey.
“Ok... let’s go.” I stated and scooped Frank up in my arms. After that I was going to track down Jeremy and kill him too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so how many of you hate me? I'm going to go ahead and say all 100% of you? Am I right?
This was originally going to be two chapters.... but I decided why the hell not and give them a long update?

So I was going to go to the concert, but I get a call at Mikayla's from my parents who tell me that apparently I never told them that the concert was tonight? Which is stupid because I've now missed it and she's there right now. Grrr....
But all is well because I just bought tickets to go see the Black Veil Brides later on this month and cleared it with the rents.... ^_^ I can't wait to see Andy Sixx <3

BTW...... There is only one more chapter left!

If you can get me... hmm 105 comments by tomorrow then I'll post the last chapter and the summary to the sequel.
That's not asking for too much is it?

I love you all!
Thank you for sticking with this story!
Haha... I got called a whore! Which is amazing because that's what my best friend calls me whenever I make fun of her. Yeah... we're idiots like that.
"Forever" by Papa Roach