Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

“All the girls in the club want to know, where did all their pretty boys go?”

I stuffed my things in my crammed locker and shut it. The halls were empty, nobody ever really stuck around when it let out. I looked back down at the slip before heading to Mr. Tipton’s room where detention was being held. When I walked in I was just as happy as I was angry. The only other person sitting in there was the one and only Gerard Way. Honestly, do people not get detentions anymore, or is today their day off? I sat down at a desk the complete opposite of him and kicked my legs up on the chair in front of me. We waited at first for ten minutes, which turned into twenty, and finally a half hour later I gave up on Mr. Tipton showing up. I scooted back in my seat and got up heading over to his desk and plopped down in the chair in front of him.
“We have unfinished business.” I stated looking down at his drawing, this time it looked like some comic strip.
“We have no business Frank”
“Hm, well I think the fact that I have a huge blank spot in my memory last night is something. Oh, and the fact that the last thing I do remember is you telling me I couldn’t tell Mikey, and then your eyes did something very weird and then I wake up in my bed. So, I beg to differ with you, we do have business we need to talk about.”
“You should get those memory problems checked out, it can’t be a good sign.” he stated, his voice not changing.
“You’re an asshole. Now tell me what the hell is going on.”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about in all honesty. You left last night, apparently you went home. It’s not my fault that you cant’ remember.”
“Ok, we’ll forget about that. Now, tell me what the hell is up with your eyes?”
“Again, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“They were red... well, there was red in them. Which mind you, isn’t normal, so maybe you should get that checked out.”
“Thank you, I’ll consider it but I probably wont. My sight is perfectly fine.” I was getting aggravated, he wasn’t giving me anything to work with. I sighed looking back down at his drawing.
“You’re not normal Gerard, I know you’re not... I don’t know what you are, but something tells me that you didn’t just change personality wise. You changed completely.” his eyes finally left the paper and he looked up at me.
“What makes you say that?”
“Because it makes sense.”
“What makes sense? What, you don’t think I’m human or something?”
“Exactly,” his eyes narrowed.
“Why would you say that?”
“Well for one, people don’t disappear for days, be found with enough of their own blood on them that they could die from blood loss. Get examined only to find no wounds. Completely change like you have, shelter yourself in your room blocking you off from people. You have anger problems when people try to get near you, like you’re trying to protect them from you. Your eyes... and I know you did something to me. And I don’t know how, but you’re talking to me in my fucking head and you know it. You’re making me think I’m going crazy, hoping it will cause me to stop trying to figure you out. Well it won’t work,” my voice began to raise, his eyes never moved, they only watched me intently.
“You’re hearing voices, my voice in particular, in your head?” I nodded.
“I think you should probably get that checked out too.” I was livid now, I gripped the chair in hope to not attack him. I looked down at his notebook, before thinking I snatched and ripped the pages out and threw it at him.
“Don’t you fucking ridicule me.” I spat turning my back and started to walk out, seeing as we didn’t have a teacher, I wasn’t going to stay around. I heard his chair, but before I could turn around I was pinned up against the wall. His warm hand gripped my throat. I gasped waiting for the pain, but there wasn’t any. In fact, he didn’t do anything, his breathing was rigid as his fingers fought the urge to grip tighter. I looked into his eyes which were full blown red, no hazel showing at all.
“Your eyes are doing it again Gerard.” I stated, they widened and he slowly let go of my throat. He walked back to his desk picking up his papers and walked back towards me shoving them at my chest, hard. He didn’t even look at me, he just walked out of the room. I looked down at the ripped up art, now feeling bad about what I had done. I had gotten what I had wanted, a reaction, proof that I hadn’t lost my mind but I still felt like an ass. I folded them up neatly and headed home, tonight I was going to start with my research I guess you could call it. But I was going to figure this out, I had to.
♠ ♠ ♠
....short, I know. But I'm pleased with it.

"Sure Fire Winners" by Adam Lambert

What do you think will happen now???
I don't plan on this story being super long, maybe 20 chapters...a little more but no more than 30.

Comments???